• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2 weeks clean, question?

OLD.GREGGGGG

Bluelighter
hello, havent posted in a while but ive got a question and this is the only place i trust.
so i havent done any opiates or drugs for 2 weeks. today i will be.
my question is, how much of a tolerance change, if any would there be?

prior to the 2 week break i had been doing 1-3 bags of dope every couple days. For about 2-3weeks on and off.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

There will be a serious tolerance change. If you were able to get by on one bag a day sometimes though it would seem you did not have much tolerance to begin with. Most ODs occur when someone takes a break and under estimates their tolerance. Try half or less of what you took at a time when you last used. If you are smoking it/snorting it the risks are much lower, if you're IVing it is when serious caution should be used. If you are smoking it you can just take it slowly and go till you're good, but my advice would be to wait a little longer - see how you handle being off of it, and how you like having extra money around, not wasting time picking up etc.

You may find you like it...

I've never used dope and do not want to; but use a lot less, as your tolerance went down, and like PinkPanther said a lot of people overdose because they assume that their tolerance is the same as it once was. Stay safe.

yes, there will be a change; esp if you have been clean, as in NOT ON ANY DRUGS! so the tolerance has dropped, so if you plan to return (and ruin your life by doing so), then make sure that first shot/line/whatever is half/quarter compared to what it once was.

1-3 bags every couple days? were you addicted? so you did a bag or so a day? when you say bag what do you mean? how much is a bag? like $10? 1/10 gram? just having a hard time understanding when you say your dosage but either way you want to make that drop and make sure you do start where you left off; things have changed. also, it is always easier to put MORE into you than take MORE out of you; so if you take 1/2 or a 1/4 of what you once did, and do not feel anything great, then you can always take more. but if you take too much, there is no way to get that out and bad things can happen when dealing w/ dope.

i am as well about 2 weeks off opis and let me tell you if i was doing even half the amount of fent i was 2 weeks ago id be dead. please listen to the advice of BBT

I agree with everyone about the tolerance change.. just going to add my two cents, although quitting will lower your tolerance, every time you go through that process, your tolerance will build faster than the previous time.

Well, i went a lil too hard and ended up in the hospital. Needless to say im on another few week sobriey break hahaha.