Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2 pills, best way to space

wikings

Bluelighter
I did a search but came up empty.
I am going to 'Slinky' this friday, and I am gonna have a huge night.
I have got 2 pills and was wondering the best way to get the most out of them.
Drop a full one then top up of halves, spacing 1.5 hours apart???
Take a half every hour???
No I am not gonna plug them!
smile.gif

DUDE!!!! If you want the most - PLUG EM! Give it a go, you'll roll of ya tities!!!

It depends on how the pills affect you...
If they're pills you've had before and you know how long the various stages last, and what you want outta the experience then it should be easy to work out...
If you want the whole experience too last as long as possible but be relatively effective, take the whole one, then when the peak has completely ended and you're at that nice, floaty, calm, not rushing but still happy and chatty stage, then take another half, wait for the next peak to wear off, then take the last half...
If you want to just keep the peak going for as long as you can, take the whole, then about 30 mins b4 you think the peak will end, take the next half, then take the last after 1.5 hrs.. for this one you really have to know how the pill works for you...
What pills are they?

I would say drop the full one, then about the second hr into your peak drop the other full one, it's the only way you will get the same effect as the first one you dropped, well close to it anyway. That would probably give you about a 5 hr peak if they are decent MD's. If you leave too much of a gap inbetween them, you will be so disappointed with the feeling you will get off the second pill because all most of your serotonin would be used up. I always wish I didn't have the second one because sometimes it hardly does a thing.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 02 November 2000).]

i tend to drop my 2nd,be it half or hole just as my peak wears off!
IMOA.if its a quality pill,taking after the peak.Gives your head a bit of time to recopperate,hee hee and bang.Peak again in half an hour!
just that it dosnt last as long! if you have it after the peak!
oh and what MOTO and Tarsa said
icon14.gif

but all,also depends on your tolerenc and waht biccies you have!
are each pill diffrent or the same?
------------------
~sometimes i love just to be by myself and let my mind roam free to explore new ways of thinking about issues that are on my mind!
kind of like i know i want my mind to be somewhere but i have thrown the melways away - so it has to find its own way there,
and take its time to stop and see the sights on the way~
*BigTrancer*

Both pills are the same and are 'Blue Versaces'
I have heard they are quite good, my tolerance isn't high since I don't roll much.
I am gonna pre-load on 5-htp and take extra every time I re-dose on X.
I was thinking load on 200mg 5-htp , then 100mg with my top ups.
The reason I am asking this question, is that at 'Gate Crahser' I had 2 pills. My first one was great, but kinda floored me. I had my second one, but only really gave me speedy effects.
Well I have learnt that it is too late to have another one , once you have come down.
But I am not gonna make the same mistake twice
smile.gif

Theres no real point having 5-htp during the roll. It takes about 8 hours to convert to serotonin anyway.
If i was gonna do it I'd pop a whole one first then space my halves so i have the last one about 2 hours before i plan to come down
smile.gif

I HIGHLY recommend plugging 2 halves, 2 hours apart. It's not as gross as you think, and each half will hit you like one pill (did for me and friends alike).
I managed 6hr peak of a windmill doing it this way, and the peak was 'NOT' a windmill peak! ... ie it felt too 'clean'... My belief now is that the windmills had Mdea + a relatively low mdma concentratoin. i'm thinking the high absorbtion of the colon absorbed perhaps more mdma than my intestines could manage, perhaps enough to 'feel' the mdma...
smile.gif
~~
dunooo... enough discussion.. Plug the bitches and tell us how it goes!
------------------
¿~æEæ~¿

i drop one, then around and hour later drop the second, i find its a waste to drop 2 at the start, and your get a better peak if u drop the second and hour later.
------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

WHAT!!! DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY BLUE VERSACES!!!.....You lucky lucky person you!! Well in that case, just have one that night, and keep the other for another night. I done exactly what you are talking about. I had 2 of those and with the first one I peaked for about 4 hrs, dropped the other one before my peak ended and it lasted only 1 hr. Look just save it for another time, don't waste it, you will be very sorry. Buy something else and have that, don't waste that beautiful face, make the most of it.

have 1 whole, when you start coming on have another half.
Then after that half have a quater 30 mins later, and another quater 30 mins after that. You will be peaking for 6 hours easy. Since these sound like extra special pills, you probably dont even have to bother with 2, only 1.5!
its really easy........................ use your head.

... or half plugged and when you're coming up, nother half plugged
smile.gif

Thanks heaps for the info everyone.
I am not going to be a pill moster and gobble 2. But take MOTOMAN's wise advice and savoir these babies.
I love to roll balls, but last dance party I hardly danced. But rather "talked cod shit to strangers all night" to quote 'Human Traffic'
This is cool, but not for the whole night. I wanna be able to stand this time.
I will spilt one into 2 gel caps, and plug.
For such a great pill, gotta get the most out of it. Drop @ 12 then have the other one after the peak. Which will be at 2 possibly.
I think this should do nicely.
I will get back to ya with a report on how it all goes.
For future reference I will remember take first pill, then after peak top up on halves.

Yea Wikings ! Go the Plug!
You won't regret it, it is so much better than just dropping down the hatch!
Prepare to be 'flyin' so high!'
goted04.gif

------------------
smiley2.gif
"Keep Dropping"
smiley2.gif

[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 03 November 2000).]

Ok well I got my pills and they were some kinda bullshit 'versace' rip off.
They were brown and had a face of sorts.
frown.gif

Didn't have a chance to crush up into gel caps.
Dropped half @ 12 and a half @ 2.
I didn't fully blow up, but managed to dance from 12 to 6 , and have a great time with heaps of smiling.
Slinky was cool , but the venue didn't have a very big main dance floor. Since it was layered , on accout of it being an old movie theatre.
My mate was on Blue CU, I didn't tell him about the K in them. Till latter when he described floating out of his body.
smile.gif

Would have liked to roll harder but had a great night. Next time I may try plugging.
Poppers and Vics rock!

Sorry to hear that you got the dodgy versaces mate...if it makes you feel any better, the 'real' blue ones were pretty shit anyway. Great press, but very average pill.

2 halves spaced at 2 hours intervals, gives a really nice experience. You don't really roll hard, but you feel really good and relaxed.
I am gonna try 3 halves this friday, spacing hour and half each. See if I get a bit more of roll on
smile.gif

I am still trying to find my optium dosing.