• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: Shambles

2 more 2cb?

Try one tablet, four hours later TWO MORE

1 hour later. TWO MORE

I definately get a better wifi signal from this.
I'm guessing you're posting this while fucked up again, it's a fucking stupid idea. If you're not fucked up, you realise people will read this and might actually do what you suggest?! This is Harm Increase "advice" not Harm Reduction ffs.

oral onset time is 45-90 mins - you do not know where you are at after 60 mins, if you've eaten a heavy meal before you're blind....

doubling your dose and redosing double again in a hour could change someone's trip from what was a light 10mg initial single dose trip into a very heavy 4x initial dose 40mg trip, they'd go from something mild to something pretty fucking uncomfortable/panic inducing if they're not prepared or experienced.

DO NOT DO THIS - a better solution is to titrate up slowly in smaller increments, redosing small amounts once the 1st dose is at peak is safer if you won't wait and titrate (all you loose out on is a little bit of duration given the how the peaks overlap with time), but safer still is to just increase your dose the next time you take 2C-B

look at the effects you can expect from the link below to help guide you on where you are in terms of dosage taken, that can help guide you with steps in titrating up and or redosing at safe levels. It also explain ROA onset and peak times as well as duration - be informed.

 
I've never noticed any steep response curve tbh - its just like taking another blotter to me.

Yeah you need to be experienced with trying two 2cb first I suppose
 
Anyone ever get 2cb in their local headshop back in the day around the saliva/6-apb era?

Was it ever sold in headshops or too old skool for that?

2-cb-fly was the legal high version. I ate a fair number of those back in the day. :love:
 
you can take 2mg of Acid & a full on Salvia trip will still make that look like a very low dose of shrooms something like a 2 dry gram trip
Salvia I am sure whooped his ass.

2g dried mushrooms can be way more intense than a single dose of acid. Lsd is great but mushrooms go hard, and I love it
 
2CB pills are notoriously weak, if you see them advertised as 22MG EXTRA SUPER POWERFUL you're lucky if the dose is even double digits

If we're just talking about Britain then 2CB has been illegal for a long time but 2CB-FLY and BK-2CB were available prior to the PSA. Various 2C-X's are still legal on the continent. I believe NL only banned 2CE very recently.
 
2CB might be one of the more forgiving hallucinogens but take too much and you will feel consequences lol. I remember one time I was doing speed with one of my friends and I decided this was a good time to do a proper trip. So i took his bag with 2cb, poured all its content out on a platter and snorted all of it. He had a high end scale close by so I could've just weighed it and properly dosed it, but no my stupid ass had to take all of it as it was approximately 50mgs left according to my superb inbuilt meassuring ability, and it should be sufficient for a good trip. Anyways after this hell broke lose and I quickly went from relatively stable and lucid to completely lose my shit to say the least. I rushed to the toilet as I sensed I had to puke, but I didn't want to so I tried to move away from the toilet but it sucked me in with a tremendous force like a blackhole, resulting me doing a 180 puke trickshot through my nose and amazingly hit the toilet perfectly without making a mess of myself or the bathroom, except the toilet ofc. The day after I blew my nose and contents of red bell pepper and other unidentified dinner related ingredients were prevalent.

Anyways the trip went to shit, a complete clusterfuck of cycling between every negative emotion imaginable such as despair and guilt, with a good dose of anxiety and fear constantly in the background. Delusion of death and other kinds of delusion were also present in addition to less than pleasant hallucinations. Could describe more in detail, but that's all I care to write today lol.
 
2C-B really isn’t that harsh on the schnoz… by 2C-X standards anyway. 2C-E on the other hand… my god you could use that as an instrument of torture 8o
after putting so much meth up the nose in the past, i don't think anything would really phase me anymore. but definitely the first time i sniffed some 2cb it was a real good burning smack to the face. i dont think i ever snorted 2ce, after how 2cb felt i tried to avoid the practice altogether with those drugs.
 
Top