• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2 months without logging onto bluelight starting monday for charity

yeah aint a good mix, infact i find booze makes it feel kinda dirty and wrong. smoked it on some quality mdma and its absolutely fucking lovely. then again its good on its own as we all know

actually ill probs leave it later, gonna rip it up sober sometime soon

i remember being at a party having a sneaky hit of d in the toilet, got dragged out thinking i od'ed was i fucking angry!!lol

I am wearing a hat and rolling ballz - is this safe or have I lost the magic (like for eva).

Since when was taking 2 months away from BL ever even a hard thing in the first place?

Since when was taking 2 months away from BL ever even a hard thing in the first place?

well apparently its a huge deal to some people.
Usually the kind with 39.7 million posts.
I have been a member of bl since may 2001 under two different accounts and have only built up a few hundred posts at most. I took breaks from bl for periods of time but checked in and read it without posting.when i post its about drugs, trip reports and on topic stuff.
People that have whopping posts counts like my man spadey think that they are important figures, They are not its the complete opposite.its a sad and rather pathetic way to falsely raise self esteem.bl becomes their life blood and posting a religion.without it they probably dont have much going on which is sad.maybe this absence will give them time to take stock and re evaluate things.

Plur

He's not currently speaking to me, but he sent me a pile of texts one night. Woke up to 13 texts!

01:00: "Get"
01:01: "Hey, how you feeling, sorry for part text, next half coming"
01:03: "Up for a pv an mexico"
01:04: "Stupidity phone pv and mze my treat!"
02:47: "I sent texts before bc I miss you. But no"
02:48: "Now* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKO_r76kfQ"
02:56: "I'll be awake earlier than usual on in the movie as hav to phone the focus early"
02:59: "Damn spell check, going to doctor tomorrow"

Then a few more which I won't repeat because they're not amusing, just him being unhappy about stuff.

I didn't take him up on his offer of "a pv and mexico" - I wonder, was the plan for me to drive to Portsmouth and get high at his Dad's house....
Either way, I fucking hate PV and don't think I am a positive influence on young Mugz' mental wellbeing.

I reckon that since he's only got 3 weeks left to go that we should start donating! I donated £10 :)

http://www.justgiving.com/Mugz

I have been a member of bl since may 2001 under two different accounts and have only built up a few hundred posts at most. I took breaks from bl for periods of time but checked in and read it without posting.when i post its about drugs, trip reports and on topic stuff.
People that have whopping posts counts like my man spadey think that they are important figures, They are not its the complete opposite.its a sad and rather pathetic way to falsely raise self esteem.bl becomes their life blood and posting a religion.without it they probably dont have much going on which is sad.maybe this absence will give them time to take stock and re evaluate things.

Plur

I'm not convinced they think that deeply into it. Just a nice place to come and chat really, easy to rack up a lot of posts whether you think you're important or not.

damn I remember Pogs, I was still a little too young to fully comprehend what I was doing but I liked collecting em

Crayzie Bones were my shit though, I even had this little finger guard

I'm not convinced they think that deeply into it. Just a nice place to come and chat really, easy to rack up a lot of posts whether you think you're important or not.

Aye. I've got a horrendous post count. If anything it has the opposite effect on self esteem lol.

If you all didn't double post so much... :p

But yeah, as I suspected it's not something people are doing to feel important so calling them sad and pathetic really doesn't fit in with the "Plur" at the end of the post.

i only said id give him some money to get him to fuck off. when he comes back hes getting nothing from me

charlie clean said:
Only in a very daft or pampered society would stopping posting on an internet drug site for a bit be considered some kind of mighty sacrifice that deserves a handout. No offence, but if Mugz wants my pennies for his charity, let him swim the Channel, walk to John O'Groats or leap from an aeroplane - something real.

Well said.

Deleted the above quoted post in an absent editing moment..here's an alternative approximate recreation

Only a very daft or pampered society would consider not posting on a drug site for a bit the kind of achievement or sacrifice that merits a handout. No offence, but if Mugs wants my pennies for his charity, let him climb a mountain, jump from an aeroplane or walk to John O'Groats - something real.