• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2 months without logging onto bluelight starting monday for charity

hes got a split personality, could be him, although im sure something woulda let slip by now

The more we keep saying that Mugz will be back at midnight the more he's gonna want to prove us wrong. I expect him to be back on the very stroke of midnight ;)

And SpadeyBaby about 30 seconds later to demonstrate his superior staying power ;)

/devious reverse psychology

The boy is working with me now. Times are hard. I can handle a double-dip recession but a triple dip needs an extra hole to be dipping. He doesn't mind. I make sure to spit and polish first. He only squealed a bit the first time but the Bucky and scag keep him quiet. Don't worry. He'll be back once the punters are bored of his holes.

^ I was gonna say Spades Mum, some people in life are givers (mugz) and some are takers (spade), so that worked out perfectly :D

Well done on nearly 100 nicker raised for cancer research Mugz. Not sure how you did it, but you did and no one can knock that, certainly not anyone who's had someone they love fight cancer.

Am more familiar with cancerific loved ones than I have any desire to think about. Is a topic a tad too near the knuckle for me to be flippant about right now. Suffice to say you did a Good Thing, Mugz. Whatever the reasons and whatever the grief you get here. Any assistance in the cancerous area of mine is going direct to a situation though... Actually it isn't which makes me feel pretty fukkin horrid so am gonna stop reading this thread now.

Nice to see Spade's Mum out and about nonetheless <3

Sham, reading between the lines I think you're in need of a two dimensional pixellated image of a red stylised heart. A big fat one at that. Yer tis <3

Many thanks. Ms Wicked <3

Is not really me that needs it but... actually I also need it :(

Is a shitty thing is that cancer thing.

Holy shit this guy actually raised 70 pounds or euros or whatever they are where you guys live (sorry american retard here if its a currency other then cheeseburgers or beer our fat asses are oblivious -___- )

I'm gonna close up the site on Saturday and get the money sent to Cancer Research UK, so if anyone wants to do their charity thing for the month then please donate before Saturday the site is www.justgiving.com/mugz