• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol

John Highfield 47$#@

Bluelighter
Hi everyone one of the people on blue light mentioned that he tried an Rc called 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol has anyone heard of this rc before and if so what was your experience using it is it worth it or a waist of money the blue lighter in question idk if I can mention his/her name hasn't been seen on blue light in years and so couldn't answer my questions I hope they're okay

I’ve been curious about that one myself. Have a friend that swears by his rc’s but only uses stimulant rc Told me about opiate rcs tho. I’d never heard of them lol

Thanks for your reply my only real experience with rcs is 2m2b it's the best downer I've ever had besides barbiturates and it's legal for now but becareful though some people on blue light said treat it like a barbiturate and if you take too Much like 40 ml it will cause you to lose Contiousness and go to sleep for like 2 days I should also tell you like any research chemical not much is known about it idk if it's addictive but I heard it can cause alcohol DT like addiction yikes but for casual use it's fine also it's a rc chem so like all rcs the government could just ban it at a moments notice f-that

Well if you ever get around to trying 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol let me know how it turns out I want to know if it's any good or s waist of money 💰

I heard about rc opioids I would try it if could but the government seems to have a hard on if you will pardon my language for controlling opioids in the USA I mean and I would be worried that someone might cut it with fentanyl or that it's way more powerful than expected

Interesting, another research alcohol. Some years ago I've sampled 2-methyl-2-butanol which tastes minty and I don't remember much besides the taste so I guess it was really just like an alcohol. But without the hangover and a hefty price tag.

That's pretty much it unless you maybe are dehydrated or you drink enough 2m2b to cause alcohol poisoning it won't cause a Hangover

I would be extremely careful taking this. I cannot find any information on human use or toxicology, other than its purported to be neurotoxic, corrosive, irritating and flammable.

It's probably much less safe than 2m2b. Probably less desirably psychoactive.

I wouldn't experiment with this one

Hi everyone one of the people on blue light mentioned that he tried an Rc called 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol has anyone heard of this rc before and if so what was your experience using it is it worth it or a waist of money the blue lighter in question idk if I can mention his/her name hasn't been seen on blue light in years and so couldn't answer my questions I hope they're okay
It looks like an intermediate alcohol that's used in the production of other chemicals and possibly pesticides.

I would stay far far away. I can't even find any references to any animal testing.