• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine 2-grams of cocaine in one night

Mate, it sounds like it was cut with something to make you feel like this. What ever it was, don't worry. Relax, in time it will pass. Also 2g is allot, if you do coke again i would suggest 1g maximum and I not recommend getting it from the same place if possible. Also, you should start off with small lines so you are not chasing the initial buzz all night, it will last longer this way. For someone that doesn't do coke regularly 0.5g of good quality coke should be plenty.

To your question, I do not believe you will suffer any long term problems. Yes it is possible you just don't react well to coke but honestly, it is much more likely the substance it was cut with. Tell people you are feeling ill and have been/ you caught it off your sister or what ever but having a nice excuse to why you might appear different these next few days at work or whatever should relax you about the situation.

you will be fine, your creating this anxiety with your over-thinking. Remember cutting coke with harmful things often costs money, typically people dont want their buyers dieing. They would much rather cut things with cheap powders like laxatives. you will be okay just take it easy. i have a friend who goes out to the bar and finishes a gram every week. ive had a freakout on these forums too and later found it was all me creating this anxiety. dont worry and you will start feeling better

You will be fine, you are just paying for the bender. After a coke and booze bender I always feel super anxious and generally shitty for a few days after.

When I was younger, I thought coke was great. Now, it is my least favorite drug - it is super obvious when you are coked out in public, it is very fiendy, it makes me shit (pooping in bars at 1am SUCKS), and it makes me feel terrible (physically and mentally) for several days after using it.

Hey grifter182 what ever happened with your experience with coke?
I just did 3 grams in a night and am just wondering what happened with your experience. My has been perfectly fine, the stuff was great and the come down wasn't that bad with this batch.

Hey grifter182 what ever happened with your experience with coke?
I just did 3 grams in a night and am just wondering what happened with your experience. My has been perfectly fine, the stuff was great and the come down wasn't that bad with this batch.
Same about every other month I'll go on a 2g a night tear for 3-4 days and really have no issues after, is it the product?

I just finished up the last bit of the 7 grams I had since thursday night and not really having a terrrible come down. Any insight, I assumed the quality of the product, there is no odd odor and a very clean high?

Last edited: