• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-FMA Cardiotoxicity (High dose)

swimmingencouraged

Bluelighter
2-FMA Cardiotoxicity (pretty sure I OD'd)

Sup guys, I'm just hoping to have a few questions answered about possible heart issues associated with 2-fluoromethamphetamine. Basically the woman and I went through 3/4 of a gram or so in a pretty short period of time, I'd say it was maybe 24 hours or so just constantly vaping out the pookie. Product purity is not an issue but we (mostly me) obviously over did it.

Anyways its been about 9 hours since my last dose and my heart is still beating irregularly fast, about 100 BP resting and with any exertion it jumps up to about 120-130 BPM depending whereas it's regularly 60-75 at rest. Basically I'm not too worried but I want to know if I did any possible permanent damage because you know, you only get one heart and shit. I'm not experiencing any dysphoria or super irregular anxiety aside from being a bit worried about my meat pump.

Also don't know if this could be related to the palpitations I'm experiencing but me and the woman fucked for like a good 3 hours about 4 hours after the last dose, since then I've had a bit to eat and took some magnesium. Unless you guys think I should go to the hospital which seems like it won't be the case what can I do to make my heart stop being a jew? I don't have any 5-htp or L-whatever the fuck on hand but I do have the usual NSAIDs(from my understanding not really good to take right now), Benadryl, melatonin and all that horse shit on hand. Also a bunch of witch doctor homeopathic bullshit.

Edit. I've been keeping hydrated the entire time. Also changing the title so I can hopefully garner more of a response.

Thanks, Swim.

Last edited:
Hey there bud! First off, I know I have one post, but I forgot the PW to my main account (Im at a friends) but I saw your post and wanted to reply. 2. We don't use SWIM here :)

I am not a doctor but you should be quite all right, of all the drugs out there, there are only a few I consider myself a veteran of, 2FMA being one of them. In the past 4-5 years I've probably blazed through 100+ grams. Mostly nasally, but a small amount taken orally. I have definitely tried and fiddled with vaporizing the stuff, and honestly didn't like it and wouldnt recommend it. As far as drugs are concerned, this one doesnt damage your nose too bad when snorted, I would know. Vaping never seemed to give the same kick.

Anyways, you should be fine. So long as neither of you have some crazy heart condition. Iv'e done WAY too much 2FMA hundreds of times. I've had the same effects you described hundreds of times. It does suck, its basically over-stimulation. This is a pretty safe drug in my opinion. Both in short and long term. I haven't noticed a single negative long term effect from the stuff, and even when I did way too much in a session, it never got to worry-mode. If you have any benzos, or a shot or two of alcohol to take, those help a LOT.

If you dont have anything like that on hand, just wait it out. Since you guys vaped it, the effects will be shortler lasting than other ROA which is good I guess. Have some more sex, dont do any more and chill and you'll be alright bud. Lesson learned right? Peace.

You just went a little too heavy. Stims up your heart rate and 2-FMA lasts awhile. I'm suprised you could get it up to fuck. 2 FMA always makes me horny as hell but with no way of doing anything about it so congrats. CousinSkeeter is right, if you got a beer drink it, if you got 30 beers don't drink them all and you should be 90% of fine after you are able to sleep and 100% a day or two after that.
Go easier next time and have a plan for the comedown.

You'll be ok this time.
PS 2-FMA really shines at lower oral doses with few re-doses, consider something else if you're out to get real high...

Hey there bud! First off, I know I have one post, but I forgot the PW to my main account (Im at a friends) but I saw your post and wanted to reply. 2. We don't use SWIM here :)

I am not a doctor but you should be quite all right, of all the drugs out there, there are only a few I consider myself a veteran of, 2FMA being one of them. In the past 4-5 years I've probably blazed through 100+ grams. Mostly nasally, but a small amount taken orally. I have definitely tried and fiddled with vaporizing the stuff, and honestly didn't like it and wouldnt recommend it. As far as drugs are concerned, this one doesnt damage your nose too bad when snorted, I would know. Vaping never seemed to give the same kick.

Anyways, you should be fine. So long as neither of you have some crazy heart condition. Iv'e done WAY too much 2FMA hundreds of times. I've had the same effects you described hundreds of times. It does suck, its basically over-stimulation. This is a pretty safe drug in my opinion. Both in short and long term. I haven't noticed a single negative long term effect from the stuff, and even when I did way too much in a session, it never got to worry-mode. If you have any benzos, or a shot or two of alcohol to take, those help a LOT.

If you dont have anything like that on hand, just wait it out. Since you guys vaped it, the effects will be shortler lasting than other ROA which is good I guess. Have some more sex, dont do any more and chill and you'll be alright bud. Lesson learned right? Peace.

I know we don't swim, seriously I'm so fucking tired of saying this shit my names a joke and I made it super apparent this post is about my drug use. That said thanks for the reply.

Anyways I'm fine now was just a bit concerning at the time. I too find 2 f very gentle in terms of the substituted amphetamines.

Thanks, Swim.