• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-FMA (2-Fluoromethamphetamine) - Megathread

Figured I might as well voice my input on this substance as I'm on it right now. I dosed 80mg at 7:44am, and then redosed 50mg at 11:30amish. There is an initial euphoric phase, which maybe lasts 1-1.5 hours, then fades into a really really relaxed stimulation. At that point it feels close to adderal, but a little more euphoric overall.

I haven't noticed any major side effects, other than occasional drymouth and a tad sore throat if I haven't been drinking water regularly, but this fixes its self once I drink some water. During the come up after I had to run 2 city blocks to catch a bus, for a period of 3-5 minutes I felt a little tightness around my heart. Then again maybe 1 hour ago or so my heart felt a little funny, but that was also during when I was reading about negative side effects from 2FMA so it could've just been paranoia.

Overall, 2FMA feels very clean, smooth, and has a tad bit of euphoria, and feels like euphoric adderal. I might add some meth into the mixture (15mg-30mg) but I'll see.

anyone combined it with mdma? or has any insights on how they might work together?

what other combos are good with this?

If a normal dose of MDMA was taken, with maybe (and this is just estimation from my experience with each chem, as well as the two combined) 1/4 to 1/3 a dose of 2-fma, it leads to a pretty darn fun time. Just remember, 2-fma last MUCH longer than mdma, even if taken nasally. Dont redose them together, is my suggestion.

Ive done the two combined before, and in the right amounts, without any redosing of 2-fma, it was a blast. I probably did 30-40mg of 2-fma, with approx 110mg of MDMA. Had a great night and the fun lasted for over 5 hours. Its not that they synergize, its just that the 2-fma helps keep you going for a solid amount of time. And since pure MDMA is pretty damn psychedelic, and not too stimulating in my opinion, they work nice together. Like I said though, theyre duration of action is much different, and 2-fma lasts much much longer than MDMA. Use the 2-fma to keep you energized for a long period of time, and the MDMA to give you the "fun.".... 2-fma isnt that euphoric unless snorted, and even then the euphoria only lasts 20 minutes for me, and you are left with 4-6 hours of solid stimulation, any redosing in an attempt to get that euphoria back just end up with a MASSIVE overstimulation that is not pleasent. If you redose 2-fma without benzos, prepare to not sleep for a long time.

I agree with you that it's not really all that stimulating, but pretty damn psychedelic? In what way?

if I may answer for myself, I also find high doses of mdma pretty psychedelic, not to the point I would call the drug actual psychedelic class but something is definitely going on. Obvious are very vivid colors, and I tend to see the walls melting/warping and weak form of pseudohallucinations, like seeing patterns in objects where there are none. And peoples faces I know well start to look different.
High dose of mdma (let say 200+mg) is psychedelic in the same way as low/threshold dose of LSD (say less than 50-10micro) I'd say

@Laika. Yeah sorry I should have said "pretty damn", implying it was extremely psychedelic. Its not... I dont get massive OEVs, but I do get a decent amount of level 2 CEVs. It has the same effects on lights, colors and sound that a small to medium sized dose of LSD does to me, just without all the crazy visuals. Its possible the MDMA I have been getting it mixed with MDA, which is much more psychedelic than its methylated brother. I also get plenty of songs or compositions playing in my head, huge thoughts and ideas. I think the enactogenic qualities tend to drown out of the psychedelic ones in most people.

I would MDMA mildly psychedelic, and MDA psychedelic. Whereas mushrooms and LSD would be on the "greatly psychdelic" end of the spectrum.

Hi,
just to reiterate some of the points from this thread - good functional stimulant, minor side effects (little bit of sweating and vasoconstriction), some antianxiety effects especially with oral dosing, not that recreational because the euphoria isn't huge, can be snorted and isn't very painful (doses about half oral, pain is much less than eph, 2c-x, 4-fa, bk-2c-b, ...), comedown is gradual, not very compulsive (for me anyway), for work study I would recommend doses between 30-60mg oral (first dose being bigger, later smaller).... There is some tolerance build up, so taking breaks every so often is a good idea.

2-FMA sounds interesting by what's said above me here.
I'd like to study/focus with minimal peripheral restlessness, agitation that can happen with less than pure amphetamine.
4FA worked really well, but it's been a long while and was relatively lacking in d-amp experience.
Paste was and has been really sketchy and peripheral, not so much centered. Pink powder is much better, clean and lacking unwanted side effects.
Been scared away from methamphetamine from seeing before and after pics, mug shots generally. This and the extra strength neurotoxic effects.
To be honest I'm not really sure what the difference between 2-FA and 2-FMA, it's probably mentioned in these pages someplace.

I'm not that sure either, I think 2-FMA lasts a bit longer and is dosed a bit lower. Also has more euphoria if dosed really high.
I bought the 2-FMA because it work out cheaper and was completely satisfied.

Yeah, thanks for getting back.
I'm just being lazy not searching for an answer in bluelight or by other means.
Maybe getting this wrong but methinks 4-FA has a 4-FMA version also, I'll google just to be sure.....
Yip 4-fluoro-methamphetamine.
Now I wonder just how 4-FA differs from 2-FA :)

2-FMA is the cleanest stimulant I've tried to date. I have tons of experience with 4-FA, and still use it often. 2-FMA seems purely dopaminergic, where as 4-FA also acts on serotonin.

4-FA is more of a "fun" drug to be used for having a good time at a party or whatever, while 2-FMA is purely focus and stimulation.

2-FMA is almost completely absent of unwanted peripheral side effects, making it perfect for a study or work aid. It lasts a very long time (though the initial part dies down in an 1-2 hours for me), and redosing seems to work great with it. Though it will add to the comedown as expected, but not too much. 2-FMA is perfect for me as a study or work aid. Far better than adderall or anything else I've tried.

Now, when combined with 5-APDB it's an entirely different story. The combo is filled with lots of euphoria and general rolling type feelings. Either chemical on their own however, and this won't be achieved.

>when combined with 5-APDB it's an entirely different story. The combo is filled with lots of euphoria and general rolling type feelings. Either chemical on their own however, and this won't be achieved.
It does make sense, the 2-fma provides the norephinephrine and dopamine and the 5-apdb the serotonin

>when combined with 5-APDB it's an entirely different story. The combo is filled with lots of euphoria and general rolling type feelings. Either chemical on their own however, and this won't be achieved.
It does make sense, the 2-fma provides the norephinephrine and dopamine and the 5-apdb the serotonin

Precisely. Wonderful combo. As far as dosages, tonight I had 30mg of 2-FMA plugged, then 65mng of 5-ADPB plugged about an hour later. I redosed each again a hour or so after the 5-APDB, about half the initial for both.

Sweet, thanks for the heads-up on this hatrix and black53.
The best study aid out there has been a question at the forefront of my mind for donkeys.
The Methamphetamine tail end scares me with regard to toxic nasties. Perhaps it has a different toxicity profile than the likes of pure out right Methamphetamine.
hatrix, you didn't mention 2-FA, does anyone know if it holds a candle to 2-FMA in the focus department?

Sweet, thanks for the heads-up on this hatrix and black53.
The best study aid out there has been a question at the forefront of my mind for donkeys.
The Methamphetamine tail end scares me with regard to toxic nasties. Perhaps it has a different toxicity profile than the likes of pure out right Methamphetamine.
hatrix, you didn't mention 2-FA, does anyone know if it holds a candle to 2-FMA in the focus department?

I don't think toxicity is much of a concern with 2-FMA, but I may be wrong. From what I've read it seems to be pretty clean.

I have never tried 2-FA, so I can't share personal experience. From what I've read though, it's nearly the same as 2-FMA though I think duration may be slightly less. The biggest issue I read about seems to be a ceiling like effect with 2-FA, making redoses uneffective, whereas they work great with 2-FMA.

2-FA also burns like 4-FA apparently, where as 2-FMA isn't caustic at all for me.

The ceiling effect is a really good way of describing what I'm feeling atm. It's like having nowhere to go but a level plateau then back to normality. Usually caffine or nicotine serve as a boost, actually bought an e-cig yesterday for this purpose.
For sure, have to do further re-searches to find the toxic effects of 2-FA and 2-FMA.
I'd be amazed if it has minimal toxicity. Most if not all good things are bad, even exercise has it's drawbacks. But if the pluses outweigh the neg's count me in. The good thing about RC's is that they're generally a whole lot cleaner than street shit.

Still a near-daily user of 2-FMA and 2-FA. I find that they both combine beautifully with tianeptine and weed (low doses of all three). Cardio exercise is amazing on this combo, though I'm careful to stay hydrated and cool.

Compared to 4-FA, the 2-FA's have nearly no weight loss effects on me. My theory is that they lack the thermogenic effects of 4-FA, as well as the serotonergic appetite suppressant effects. I actually eat MORE on 2-FMA because it irritates my stomach and causes that "I'm-hungry-feed-me" gnawing sensation.

There's definitely a point where all the fluoroamps--and 2-FMA in particular--become dysphoric and anxiety-producing. I try to alternate them with norepinephrine-releasing stims like phentermine to offset the tolerance. Works beautifully <3

Just wondering if anyone can compare the durations of 2-fa and 2-fma?

I have seen a few conflicting figures from 2hrs to 6hrs for 2-fa.

I used 2-fma about 5 days a week until 4ish months back and it is the smoothest stimulant I have used to date but 2/4-fa are both on the way which is why I ask about the duration. 2-fma was perfect for the standard 8 hour work day but is no longer available so I am hoping 2-fa works out as well. I found ethylphenidate to be too short and having to take 3 re doses throughout the day is kind of a pain.

Peace

2-FA is much more speed like than 2-FMA in my experience. 2-FMA is more gentle and anxiolytic...but can still cause a good rush when you inject a 100mg...even get the cough! I can't really tell you much about the duration as I only ever abused the two of them, and did them til they were gone....