• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-Flurodeschloroketamine (2FDCK) Harm Reduction

Ketamania

Bluelight Crew
Howdy everybody!

I was thinking of getting 2FDCK. It's hard to find ket in my area and I recently have had access to this.

In the spirit of harm reduction, I had a few questions:

How long of a break should I take between trips? I know with authentic ketamine you wait for a month because of bladder issues. I'm assuming 2FDCK would be the same amount of time because it's very similar. However I'm thinking maybe you wouldn't have to wait so long because you don't take nearly as much, the psychonaut wiki says a heavy dose is 175mg. Much more potent than ket.

What interactions should I avoid? I've been using some RC Benzos occasionally (clonazolam and flubromazolam). Will I have problems with that interaction? I don't know how 2FDCK would affect GABA, but I'd rather not guess.

The only ROA I've seen information for is snorting. Just like ket, what about IM? I would especially be interested in using it with the IM ROA. I haven't read any reports or dosage guides about doing this though.

Anybody else have personal experience with it? Any good combos? I'm assuming it would pair nicely with acid, nitrous, DXM, etc.

Thanks everybody, there wasn't much information and Erowid or psychonaut. We have some work to do!

No info about the bladder. But it seemed right between Ketamine and Methoxetamine in effects.

The OEV and CEV, duration but mainly the stimulating effect that Ket lacks seems present. Couldn't sleep after my few tries for a while.