• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe 2 day relapse while on Sub maintenance

It’s funny you mention this “process”, I used to do EXACTLY that. Even with the fent strong stuff here in Richmond, VA, I didn’t have to worry. I’d wake up sick, cop, hold off on the dope, take 2-4mg, wait a half hour, then bang my shot. I played that “just don’t wanna be sick” game for a long time. What made me give up on doing that was after about 4 months of that, I started noticing my sleep pattern was being disrupted, and I was starting to feel severely depressed. So I stopped the microdosing and sure enough, all that bullshit stopped. On the downside, I then lost my safety net.

Aww man, I used to live in York, PA back in 2009 and the dope I used to get in Baltimore or York city was AMAZING. I miss those days, fuck. Now it’s all purple fent in the plastic trash cans lol. God I miss the golden days.
is thats the small little plastic "cups" I see around some of the more drug/druggie areas in my city? I was wondering that those small plastic container were. There smaller than the eraser on a pencil.

is thats the small little plastic "cups" I see around some of the more drug/druggie areas in my city? I was wondering that those small plastic container were. There smaller than the eraser on a pencil.
Yeah, some are pink, some are purple, some are green, and they have little pop top lids on them that are connected to them. I always called them trash cans because they looked like trash cans to me lol. “Fallen soldiers” are the used trash cans found on the ground lol

Yeah, some are pink, some are purple, some are green, and they have little pop top lids on them that are connected to them. I always called them trash cans because they looked like trash cans to me lol. “Fallen soldiers” are the used trash cans found on the ground lol
so what's in it? Fentanyl? and do you mix the waster and everything in them for an easy shoot? is that the point? I was walking around in the south bronx and there all over the ground its crazy and I knew sorta what they were but the needles were the dead give away.

so what's in it? Fentanyl? and do you mix the waster and everything in them for an easy shoot? is that the point? I was walking around in the south bronx and there all over the ground its crazy and I knew sorta what they were but the needles were the dead give away.
Typically, it’s most likely fent/heroin, but technically you can put any substance in it. I’ve never seen anyone fix up in them, but I suppose it could be done. I honestly never thought about that. I do the whole bent spoon thing, unless I’m on the go, I just use the plastic cap of the plunger off the needle itself. But damn, I guess you could do that lol

Typically, it’s most likely fent/heroin, but technically you can put any substance in it. I’ve never seen anyone fix up in them, but I suppose it could be done. I honestly never thought about that. I do the whole bent spoon thing, unless I’m on the go, I just use the plastic cap of the plunger off the needle itself. But damn, I guess you could do that lol
ive never shot up but thats what first came to mind, that way you don't waste any and came make sure it all goes into solution. Then filter it I guess? IDK