• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2-cb

I agree with tabernacle here, i dont think i will ever tire of this drug and personally i cant understand why this molecule hasnt taken off in popularity. I stopped taking pills once i had found 2c-b, , in lower dosage i find its a good party drug, quite euphoric and great for music, but when i go above 40mg its a complete psychedelic journey, much similar to LSD or a real warm mushy trip.

The best stuff i had tested yellow for a little (1.5 seconds)before turning green then dark green after a minute.

Last edited:
I only tired 2cb once, I thought it wasn't excitied enough for my tastes, just bit of eye candy, thats it....I wouldn't bother trying it again, like cowboy said, it lacks insight, but everyone is different. :)

But I still enjoyed "trying it out" for the first time.... just wasn't worth for my taste to try again thats all.

urbanhog i felt the same way about 2c-b after i tried it for the first time, was kind of bleak without any of the glitz i had heard.

The second time changed my life (and drug taking habits)

I've had it a few more times since my earlier post, but still without a substantial change in thought processes. For me it is more hallucinogenic than psychedelic, I think LSD and 2C-I are superior.

I found it pretty magical my first time, alot like the first MDMA experience...

It was kind of like MDMA for me, with more euphoria.. and better music, and some nice eye candy. Yes it pretty much is just eye candy, no real depth, there were revelations, but not on the scale to acid and 2ci etc.. I do enjoy it though and think it's a nice getnle first psychedelic.

Mushrooms are a free, easy option yes.. but even acid is more gentle than mushrooms... Mushrooms are the king.

this thread makes me wonder about 2c-b's shelf life.

did any of you guys who were dissapointed test your stuff, or know of its apparent age?

I agree with cowboy that 2c-i is superior, but at a high dosage 2c-b is much more pleasant and euphoric, without the uncomfortable body load.

2C-B is stable enough for it not to be an issue, I did test it and it was a tandard 2C-B reaction. I have had 32mg and felt a substantial body load, as i do with all 2C-x. I think it is just horses for courses, and that not every drug will affect everyone in exactly the same way.

Last edited:
2C-B is a wonderful psychedelic. Its tactle enhancment can prove divinely erotic if taken in the right setting and mind set. Its sensual properties a similar to MDMA, however like LSD they can be unpredictable. One of my 2C-B experiences saw me lying in bed watching the wooden cupboard swirling while a was weighed down with anxiety and fear. The underlying premise of the experience ended up being suffering and torture. The relief of making it out of the experience alive was wonderful... :)

Be careful with it. Start low, perhaps at 12mg or so, working up to 20mg. If 20 doesn't seem to do it, you may have a hard head for it. Be careful and take care of yourself. 2C-B isn't just visual candy. Its not as cosmic or deep as the tryptamines, but it has its place.

All the best and play safe!

^ I recommend searching the Psychedelic Drugs forum, this question will have been covered many times.

BigTrancer :)

*bump*

I for one am interested in the shelf life of 2c-b. I'm assuming just because it has the same "type" of structure as most other phenylethylamines the salt is quite stable, but the bromine might do strange and funky things. Can't trust those halogens.

*looks to the more chemically minded BLer's*

So what shelf life am I looking at? Years? Decades? Months?

Also, is the erotic element THAT prevalent? I've heard that there is sometimes a strong body load.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Fetish Jester
Also, is the erotic element THAT prevalent? I've heard that there is sometimes a strong body load.

It definitely does different things to different people. I haven’t experienced any erotic increases or sensations, and experience quite a heavy body load on higher doses. All 2C-x seem to induce a slight asthmatic response, when normally (and on other drugs) it is non-existent. I do suffer from very slight asthma, which is only noticeable in dusty conditions (aka bushdoofs). ;)