View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2 c-b iv??

ciramatik

Greenlighter
i have never done 2 c-b before,though i'm planing on doing that soon....i'm a a big slamming fan,i pretty much iv every drug i take,i was just wondering if it's possible to boot 2 c-b and if yes what is the chance of an overdose?i kinda want to be one the first people to try that!i did a little googling about it but it seems like only very few people tried or heard about it being injected.all accounts indicated that it was very intense.i like intense!any info would be apprecited!

Injecting a psychedelic is going to be very intense. You'll go from zero to tripping balls in just a few seconds. I would strongly recommend taking it orally for your first time so you know how you will react to it. The 2C's are a different experience from other types of psychedelics. There's a chance of overdose, as there is with all 2C's.

Keep in mind that the dosage will much lower for IV than for oral administration. If you insist on banging it, start out with a dose that's 1/4 (AT MOST) of an oral dose; even that might be too much. Injecting these drugs is venturing into largely uncharted waters. I'm sure that people have done it and lived to tell the tale, but it's inherently quite risky.

Dr. Drugs is spot on.... You can always cut your hair shorter, but can never get it back... trip safe, have fun.

Better plug it. The come up will also be very fast but without the potential nausea which 2c-b usually causes. The nausea and the intense bodyload could be much more significant when injecting 2c-b.
If admistered rectally the trip wil be longer and you do not have any of the additional risks associated with injecting drugs.

Especially if you have never taken 2c-b it would be not very smart to go straight to IV. Orally or plugging for the first time would be much more safe and probably more enjoyable.

Careful, recently accident happened where person used 2x time the usual 2c-b (snorted?) and supposedly got into hospital (unfortunately, don't know any details). Chances this happening when IVing are much higher.

yeah I'm just gonna eat it and see how I feel,i mean I don't want to go out on something stupid like this....believe me,once you start banging drugs you turn into a hedonist ,other than the fact that you habituate and spoil your neurons to instant, unbearable and in most cases orgasmic rush.im a pig that flys when it comes to that !not this time though ,im gonna take your advice and go with a less dangerous MOA ,like plugging sounds interesting ,I never tried that..lol
but thank you guys very much,that was some valuable info right there.ill let you guys know how it went.
peace

ciramatik.. how'd it go? I know this isn't the place for a trip report... but I think a followup is always the polite thing for the people that gave you advice and also so that we know you're doin ok!

Jesus, that sounds fucking scary.

17mg up my nose kicked in almost instantly (i.e fractals forming on the carpet immediately after I recoiled in pain).

I can only imagine how fast and how intense IV 2c-b would be.

I've done it before a couple times...

It does burn a lil.

prolly 7-10 mgs the first time. shit got weird pretty instantly and the visuals were intense, seeing like triples.

That's fucking silly reasoning.

I'm sorry, but what? Sounds like pretty damn good advice to me. I'd surely hate to go down the route of IV injecting something only to discover it makes my arm feel like it's on fire. Not to say this will be the case at all, but I'd sure as hell rather know the *potential* discomfort and/or pain I may experience than to stick a psychedelic straight into my bloodstream and have a massive freakout as my veins burn like hell at the same time as I come up.

If you don't have any useful information to add, red22, don't bother adding anything. Your post is even more pointless than this one I'm typing out right now.

There's a difference between something coating a membrane and something being placed in flowing blood. I personally have injected 2C-B and it only seems to burn if you don't get a clean shot and if some of it spills out beyond the vein. My post was not pointless because it's sad that people don't make connections like that (sensitive membrane vs. flowing bloid) and such reasoning is characteristic of the anti-drug movement.

Last edited: