• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2 all you who said there was NO cocain in pills!!!

^^^^^
Agreed, this is not just flogging a dead horse, this is flogging a dead and decomposed horse skeleton...

bitch 1 got it in 1, there could be anything in anything, if u suspect its sus its not hard to lab it, use some initiative boys & girls, i like the point though, who would take any notice of some of the mods on bluelight.

if u suspect its sus its not hard to lab it
Do you know something the rest of us don’t? ;)
I assume you meant lab testing. If it wese easy to legitimately lab test pills in Australia, I would be actively involved with such a service. As it stands I would say the best chance, short of knowing someone in the industry, would be to send an anonymous envelope to Forensics saying it is suspected the enclosed tablet may contain harmful substances. Good luck on hearing of the results unless it was big news, which of course a high coke content may be regarded as :)
But don’t forget, sending illicit drugs through the mail in Australia constitutes a federal offence – definitely not to be encouraged!
Although learning about what could be and has been found to be in pills is important in regards to harm minimisation, this topic and particularly this thread does tend to take things a little out of perspective.
The problem is, to many readers, the mere fact that such a point is continually raised says it must be quiet common, when it is fact extremely rare to find coke in pills. Did I say extremely rare?
I certainly would not take a pill I knew to have coke in it (not orally anyway). The stomach cramps and discomfort felt from ingesting coke are all too familiar to this ex C lover. In all likelihood, someone ingesting one of these pills would probably throw down another or something different when it was discovered there was no MDMA like empathy.
Elsewhere in this thread 2 possible reasons are mentioned as to why coke may have been found to be in pills.
  • 1) In some countries coke would be cheaper and probably easier to find than MDMA. Unscrupulous producers could attempt to produce pills which would sell merely from appearance.
    2) Pills were placed in a bag/ container that previously contained coke, and so were contaminated. (of course not relevant with pills containing more than a few milligrams)
Another very remote possibility may be that coke was intentionally made into pills guised as legit pharmaceutical products; packaged, labeled and shipped as a common OTC drug.
Anyone remember the similar reported packaging of a certain pill type last year? (no coke that we know of, but suspected to be high in MDMA)
I can understand bitch1 wanting to see this thread resurrected, if just to stick it up those who originally ridiculed her for even suggesting the notion. But more important is that the right message be sent.
Coke is not seen in pills very often if at all. It simply doesn’t make good economic sense (excluding above scenarios). As the DS report only mentions coke as a “percentage of active ingredients” it is impossible to say whether it was present in anything more than milligrams or less.
If the general agreement is that this thread should be closed, then so be it. I’m a little saturated with tolerance after a week of Exodus, so someone else can do it :)

This ain't a putrid horse skeleton it's glue! Coke in pills, bollocks, contaminated test results, duh!

Some years ago I was obtained a rather large white pill when in melbourne. I decided to to chew up half of it and my mouth went numb. I then crushed the other half and sniffed it and got a really good coke hit. This has only happened to me once and I have never come across anything like it again. Had a great time on it too :)