• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 1st time snorting & smoking crystal meth

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
:? Last night me and my fiancé bought about .2 of crystal meth as it's very rare to find in NY, and didn't want to pass up the opportunity. First let me say I'm an experienced Adderall user and fan and would consider it my drug of choice, I'm also prescribed it to help me get through school and work. It also relieves my depression in the morning when I wake up. At times I enjoy taking 60mg-90mg max with my fiancé and enjoy its speed euphoria and effects. And the enhanced sex it gives us.
I was under the impression that meth was this mind blowing amphetamine where several people had told me one small bump will have you tweaking for 10+ hours! and it blows Adderall out the water.
I was not impressed with crystal meth but I was not disappointed. My buddy kept insisting to smoke it. But I said I just wanna snort it, curiosity got the best of me, smoking it was fun, rolling it applying heat. I didn't feel effects for about 45 seconds and it was just a rush of relief feeling and felt speedy physically, and I started. To feel like loading more and more in...excuse me---if I wanted crack I would of smoked crack. So I put the pipe down, me and my fiancé took bumps at a time, I'll admit it felt like a smooth intense amphetamine euphoria which lasted 30mins? After that I felt like I was on Adderall minus the shitty side effects Adderall provides at the comedown. It felt smooth. Calm. Yet energetic, lasted a hell of a lot longer than smoking and Adderalls duration. But honestly it was like doing Adderall but it gave me a nice euphoric blast of tweaked then went back to its duration identical to Adderall except smoother and no negative side effects. What's the hype? Do I have a tolerance and ruined the magic of crystal? I know the quality wasn't crap, it looked like glass shards, and a tiny little piece gave me a lungful and a nice blast of relief euphoria...I rather pass and not waste all this money on it when I can just take my free prescription... My two cents..sorry I f in wrong forum..I seemed to get bashed whenever I wanna post. Here is my party below

https://snt145.mail.live.com/m/mess...ab-00237de417e8&nmts=2014-03-14T11:20:01.407Z

Excuse my bumped thread, but can someone please tell me how to put an image on my post. Image I took on by iPhone and iPad, which I use to come on here, I can't find an upload button anywhere...any help , thanks

I know I burned the magic effects Adderall used to give me, could the same apply when I do meth, I just won't feel the full honeymoon period? I bought a half a gram again tonight, and seems I was taking hits every ten mins or back to back, but when snorted felt good. Mind u going on 48hrs no sleep. On my last tiny line, idk how should use it..maybe I'll stick to just adderall

ehh, off topic, but since your nick is opiatekrzy, just thought I would ask; is the euphoria and calmness you feel from meth similar to opiate euphoria in any way, shape or form in your experience? Have not touched the stuff in years, and always smoked it with other drugs....

Sleep deprivation will ruin your high, you need to rest and replenish your neurons; get some food down you as well.
The Adderall will increase your tolerance just like Meth does, and with any stimulant: redoses will give diminished effects.

The euphoria and "calmness" I feel from speed/meth is nothing like the euphoria and calmness I get from opiates. When I mean I get a feeling of calmness from amphetamines, its tricky to explain, when I'm not on speed, I'm fidgety. Restless, irritated, and focus for long, when on speed it gives me a stimulated calmness feeling where my thinking is slowed down to one topic and sharp as a whistle and able to sit and do homework for hours or sit on bluelight and type for hours. The euphoria I get is being talkative, feeling like I'm a step ahead of everyone, false sense of self confidence boost, open minded to do more activities, etc. on opiates, wow it's been so long since I can remember being high and euphoric on Opiates, I been on methadone for 2yrz, suboxone 5yrs b4 that, and prison for 4yrs. I remember being able to have a lot of energy on opiates and able to clean and be a social butterfly, able to talk more about different convos with people, the great body buzz, at the same token if I lay down I'll get so comfortable that raising a fingertip seems like working an 8hr shift, I used to love dreaming awake with my eyes closed. The highs are 2 different ball games

hey i felt i needed to bump this thread

so basically if i already have a tolerance to adderall where it is no longer of any sort of recreational use to me , it might be a waste of time doing meth ???

last time i abused adderall was in 2015 been clean since then recently came across a meth plug and im interested in seeing if i can reignite my love for stims ....at least one more time.

Sorry to intrude on the post but I'm in need of answers asap so I'm expanding my search. I'm a pretty new user of meth, been doing bumps and a few lines here and there over the last 2 and a half weeks with a friend of mine. However, in the last 24 hours I've consumed a gram of meth by myself (snorting, smoking and hot rails), and after doing some curiosity research a little bit too late I'm now starting to worry that I ingested too much and might potentially overdose. I've done some Adderall in the past, not too extensive, and my list of uppers I've done is kinda short, mostly a downer guy, so does anyone have an idea on what I might be potentially facing in this predicament?
Sorry OP

I would say no, a g in 24 is not od dosage especially since you have had it semi regular before.

Its just going to be a harsh come down, if you have had the lot then dont get any more for a while, up to you really.

If you have codeine and benzo it helps. If just some booze it helps. Just try to relax. Shit shower shave. Have gatorade. Listen to music. Tell everyone to fuck off. You will just sleep when you are ready .

What’s ^zep^ said. Tr my and find something to help you sleep, and you’ll be fine. Sleep and food.

Sorry to intrude on the post but I'm in need of answers asap so I'm expanding my search. I'm a pretty new user of meth, been doing bumps and a few lines here and there over the last 2 and a half weeks with a friend of mine. However, in the last 24 hours I've consumed a gram of meth by myself (snorting, smoking and hot rails), and after doing some curiosity research a little bit too late I'm now starting to worry that I ingested too much and might potentially overdose. I've done some Adderall in the past, not too extensive, and my list of uppers I've done is kinda short, mostly a downer guy, so does anyone have an idea on what I might be potentially facing in this predicament?
Sorry OP

To the above, I doubt a tolerance to amp salts would really prevent you from feeling the effects of methamp. Especially if it has been years. The bigger concern is the last “just once” once comment. Deciding to use methamp (or whatever drug) one last time inevitably will lead to further uses.

I mean, if you are going to use it’s a good idea to set limits you can reasonably be expected to abide by. If you do end up using more than you planned though, try not to beat yourself up. Like I said, deciding to use tends to lead to more use, so it wouldn’t be unusual. What I’m saying is try not to set black and white goals.

Like, have a plan to limit your use, but also have a plan if you end up struggling to control your use. I have found planning for the worst makes mistakes easier to deal with and bounce back from.

Dont start smoking crystal its very addictive. I was using it intranasally for a while and had full control over it. Smoking led to way worse usage. Becareful

Probably a mix of tolerance and it was bad meth. The first time I smoked I had intense Euphoria and clear-headedness for at least 5 hours. The euphoria slowly dwindled and now its lifted mood and concentration but those are fading as well. Dont do meth

Euphoria and magic disappears quickly, leaving you tired, slow, unmotivated and very angry. That feeling of child-like happiness and calmness will only be there at the beginning. The addiction is strong because meth is very lipophillic so it penetrates brain tissues very quickly and very deeply.
On top of that meth IS NEUROTOXIC (which means it will make part of your brain dead after vaporizing a few grams a night) and very bad for your soul if you have it or believe in such things.

I'm not judging anyone, used it myself in the past so I speak from experience. I do not recommend trying meth and in terms of euphoria, regular d-amp has always been better for me than meth.

.2 is not that much gear between 2 ppl especially with Adderall tolerance.

The euphoria depends on your dopamine level and also is more a rush doing iv than other roa as is well known.

So if its not for you now then take that and run, this drug will just trigger addiction and goid ol fashioned speed is sorely missed :(