View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1st time LSD, 3rd time psychedelic

zzirgrizz

Greenlighter
I plan on having my first LSD trip within a few days and I had a few questions. It will also be a 125 dose so a good starter one I think. I have tried a tab of an Nbome of unknown type and dosage and 2g of shrooms in the past and had two main questions.

1. Do I need a sitter?
2. Should I smoke weed?

On the nbome I had my friend watch me and I was very out of it for about 2 hours or so. I may have been out of it but I didn't do anything dumb, we simply watched tv and laughed and whatnot. I didn't even get up. On shrooms I told my friend to keep an eye on me which was not even necessary as I felt easily in control the entire time. I did not smoke before during or after the nbome, but I smoked before and during as was on shrooms and I must say it made the trip even more euphoric and trippy and it was amazing. Would love to hear some feedback.

You do not need a sitter for lsd.

And you should take it easy on weed until you get an idea of how the LSD effects you on its own.

Lsd kinda comes in waves for me were it feels it's on the tail end and then comes back. Just don't get too stoned during one of those dips. Sounds like it'll be fun.