Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1st Experience- 5-meo-dalt

marmalad

Greenlighter
1.30 MINUTES after lunch.
15.00- Dropped a gelatine capsule 22 mg of 5-meo-dalt with a lemon juice and water.
Some chill out music, sit and wait.
Got bored decided to get some laundry done, changed bed sheets…
16.00- still nothing…..this is boring…absolutely nothing. Hum I probably got bunk. At this point I’m thinking on re-dosing to see if anything happens, but as my experience goes on this kind of drugs I decided not to.
I’m starting to feel warm on the extremities and kind of hungry…how boring. Suppose this is good stuff if you’re looking to put on weight.
16.18- Ok finally something is creeping but I don’t really know what it feels like….kind of boring.
Feels like a week anti-histaminic, with a bit of prostate massage…making me horny!
16.26- Ate an apple, finished it and accidentally dropped the apple, which made me laugh like a mad man…this is when I realised…
Ok, tripping started…wow.. I can hear the wind on my window…sounds amazing…confused state…
Ok this is like tripping without visuals, with a prostate massage in between… wow it’s like someone is pressing on my prostate…I just feel like thrusting my hips its pure sex madness….wow! All my senses are being massaged except my sense of consciousness….
17.00- Had to ejaculate…I couldn’t hold it any longer….and after that and after that…shiiiiiiiit!!!…this is pure aphrodisiac… the most sensual trip…pure sensuality…and I never feel horny on drugs. This is pure sensuality….nothing much more of therapeutic use for this stuff. It’s like something’s pressing on the orgasm button cyclically.
17.50- Feels great and coming down slowly.
18.00- That was very nice and almost back to base line. Wow feeling perfectly sober and no side effects.
All can say is that this is the perfect drug to share with someone in bed…I wouldn’t bother go any further with it. At points it became very dissociative; like proper tripping without visuals or any other great realizations…pure sensual fucko’ bliss. Gosh the sheets feel great on the skin. My advice is on a great night in, some relaxing sensual music on the background, on a very low dosage and a great partner willing to explore.
I’m glad I didn’t re-dose. Will try another time…with a buddy he he…

1.30 MINUTES after lunch.
15.00- Dropped a gelatine capsule 22 mg of 5-meo-dalt with a lemon juice and water.
Some chill out music, sit and wait.
Got bored decided to get some laundry done, changed bed sheets…
16.00- still nothing…..this is boring…absolutely nothing. Hum I probably got bunk. At this point I’m thinking on re-dosing to see if anything happens, but as my experience goes on this kind of drugs I decided not to.
I’m starting to feel warm on the extremities and kind of hungry…how boring. Suppose this is good stuff if you’re looking to put on weight.
16.18- Ok finally something is creeping but I don’t really know what it feels like….kind of boring.
Feels like a week anti-histaminic, with a bit of prostate massage…making me horny!
16.26- Ate an apple, finished it and accidentally dropped the apple, which made me laugh like a mad man…this is when I realised…
Ok, tripping started…wow.. I can hear the wind on my window…sounds amazing…confused state…
Ok this is like tripping without visuals, with a prostate massage in between… wow it’s like someone is pressing on my prostate…I just feel like thrusting my hips its pure sex madness….wow! All my senses are being massaged except my sense of consciousness….
17.00- Had to ejaculate…I couldn’t hold it any longer….and after that and after that…shiiiiiiiit!!!…this is pure aphrodisiac… the most sensual trip…pure sensuality…and I never feel horny on drugs. This is pure sensuality….nothing much more of therapeutic use for this stuff. It’s like something’s pressing on the orgasm button cyclically.
17.50- Feels great and coming down slowly.
18.00- That was very nice and almost back to base line. Wow feeling perfectly sober and no side effects.
All can say is that this is the perfect drug to share with someone in bed…I wouldn’t bother go any further with it. At points it became very dissociative; like proper tripping without visuals or any other great realizations…pure sensual fucko’ bliss. Gosh the sheets feel great on the skin. My advice is on a great night in, some relaxing sensual music on the background, on a very low dosage and a great partner willing to explore.
I’m glad I didn’t re-dose. Will try another time…with a buddy he he…

Daaaamn. Im Excited to try this one : ) Is your prostate abnormally sensitive, or was it just the tryp?

fuckin clue....but i was in pleasent cycle of muscle spasms for a while originating from there. Quite anoying at points really because I wanted to get a bit more out of the experience but that was it. Feels pretty spastic on the come up...