17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up tony? You still fuckin with diesel here and there, or was it just a few time thing after you met that hook-up online?

Hi BlueHues. "Here and there" sums it up nicely. Over the summer I actually took the 4 hour trip to Westchester (north of NYC) 3 or 4 times and met F2F the girl who I initially met online. She took care of the business end of things for me when I visited and we actually became friends. Needless to say I was good to her. I haven't had any dealings with her lately however, except for an exchange of pleasantries online. When I reached out to her at the end of the summer, she indicated that nothing was happening on her end. She didn't go into details nor did I press for same. I think I will shoot her an email today simply to wish her well over the holidays.

I did bump into a guy (kid actually ... 18 years old) recently that I met in an out-patient program I was involved in early last year after I was coming off of a half-ass 6-month run on Hydros and Tramadol. We were both clean when we met last year, however when I bumped into him in September? he was using D again and knew a girl that knew a guy. As most know, anytime one is relying on a guy who knows a gal who knows a guy, things rarely work out well, at least not for very long. Being at the end of the line, my goods were always picked over. It's the monkey's nature to keep the juiciest, most plump bananas for themselves and pass on the less desirable product to the monkeys further down the line. What made matters worse was that on many occasions, I was the monkey who covered the cost for most, if not ALL of the fruit. I won't go into details but suffice to say I was being played for a sucker. The kid had no respect for the fact that I got into this hustle ... oh ... about 26 years BEFORE HE WAS BORN thus I know most of the games. I had to sever ties with him after only a few short weeks. I have to admit however that the bananas that did come my way during that period, while not the best bananas in the bunch, certainly were tasty!

Lately I've been laying low. I've got some time and some disposable cash and am itching to take a trip soon. Maybe to the NYC area or to Philly. A sight-seeing adventure, I suppose you could call it.

Peace.

Yeah man that's a shitty feeling. You gatta just play it cool. They are just waiting for you to fidget, or stuff something somewhere, or do something stupid like run a stop sign, etc.

Sometimes they will run your plates and just hang close until they clear the vehicle .. know everything is legit with the vehicle .... not stolen, registration up to date, etc. Then again, I may be entirely incorrect. What the hell do I know? The only time I've been in a police car was ... oh, never mind.

^ To have to go through all that to get a buzz for a few days doesn't really seem worth it. It is probably a good thing you live out in the sticks far removed from the scene. I think that's what I need because I have watched my life progressively get worse the last few years. I'm about to make a drastic change in my life for the better.

Good luck deer hunting too.

^ I don't think its really such hassle to co a buzz if you are just doing it as a "vacation" from being clean(or on Subs if you don't consider that clean).

Look at the money and hassle people go through so they can sleep in a tent in the middle of the woods while burning wood or sit beach/pool-side with a fruity cocktail.

It just depends what kind of vacations you prefer.

I've definitely done my share over the years, but I always preferred IV. Even when I couldn't get soft, only hard, I'd still shoot it 9 times out of 10. Of course, once my veins started getting really fucked up from all the IV coke binges, I started smoking it more often because it was just so much easier.

Plus, I used to be a psychopath and like taking a big shot of coke, then taking a hit of crack as it hit me. Ha. So yeah, I've had my time with it.

Damn man, youd take a hit at the same time as the iv hit?? Your lucky to be alive! Sometimes my heart is beatin so fazt after a few hits that i just meed to lay there for a sec. So does iv coke and smoked hard feel at all the same?

Damn man, youd take a hit at the same time as the iv hit?? Your lucky to be alive! Sometimes my heart is beatin so fazt after a few hits that i just meed to lay there for a sec. So does iv coke and smoked hard feel at all the same?

Yeah it's pretty similar. IV coke is a bit stronger if you have good white.

damn just realized Ive been posting in here since the 11th edition. I read some of my old posts and remember exactly
the situations when I see the story or pictures. Thats why I love this site man, otherwise I mightve forgotten about some of that shit.

shout out to anyone who keeps this thread goin, a couple of names that come to mind: Tommyboy, Mr Scag, Welderman, Johnny Blue (thanks again for doin that man), BluesHues, chinky, crimsonjunk, nowdub, swain (greatest shit I ever heard on bl hands down, the warming the piss up with your mouth rofl), memphisx, gwencooper (no hard feelings about threatening to kill me gwen, youre a cool chick), carl landrover, SMOK3Y, Junkie Days (I forget your name exactly and am on mobile but the dude who cops in camden), smokemctoke420, Bill, and a bunch of other people who I am forgetting right now but shouldn't

I know I can always come in here and not feel like I gotta beat around the bush about anything. Just say how I really feel about this shit and know im not the only one.

hopefully one day I can keep my words about using to the past tense if I post in here but for now, im assed out on the couch watching college football and considering that's probably what I would be doing anyway,

its's been a pleasure talking to you all. Just trying to make sure nobody still has any grudges or nothin over something stupid I said, seen firsthand this week its not worth it to leave any conversation on a bad note because you never know if thats the last note.

damn just realized Ive been posting in here since the 11th edition. I read some of my old posts and remember exactly
the situations when I see the story or pictures. Thats why I love this site man, otherwise I mightve forgotten about some of that shit.

shout out to anyone who keeps this thread goin, a couple of names that come to mind: Tommyboy, Mr Scag, Welderman, Johnny Blue (thanks again for doin that man), BluesHues, chinky, crimsonjunk, nowdub, swain (greatest shit I ever heard on bl hands down, the warming the piss up with your mouth rofl), memphisx, gwencooper (no hard feelings about threatening to kill me gwen, youre a cool chick), carl landrover, SMOK3Y, Junkie Days (I forget your name exactly and am on mobile but the dude who cops in camden), smokemctoke420, Bill, and a bunch of other people who I am forgetting right now but shouldn't

I know I can always come in here and not feel like I gotta beat around the bush about anything. Just say how I really feel about this shit and know im not the only one.

hopefully one day I can keep my words about using to the past tense if I post in here but for now, im assed out on the couch watching college football and considering that's probably what I would be doing anyway,

its's been a pleasure talking to you all. Just trying to make sure nobody still has any grudges or nothin over something stupid I said, seen firsthand this week its not worth it to leave any conversation on a bad note because you never know if thats the last note.

Watchin the ohio state michigan game? GREAT game

Thanks for the shout out, shimmy. You spelled it right. lol.
Man, this day blows.. I came through on my boy, hooking him up with rides & shit all this week, and today he calls me saying he wants to go cop, but he has to do something first.
So I tell him yeah sure.. he calls back 30 minutes later, says some shit and the phone disconnects.. called him back a few times and it went straight to his voicemail.. so I wait awhile, ring him up again, and this time it rings.
Still doesn't answer. So I said fuck it. I'm not going to bother dude. I could use a helping hand today if you know what I mean, but that probably isn't going to happen.
Oh well. Tough shit, right? lmao.

Idk, he usually isn't like that. Maybe he'll come through later. I doubt it though..

I was watching osu/mich but now im gonna be at work for the Aub/Alabama game

when I get out tonight though, full couch mode being enabled straight into tomorrow for the game of the year for the Eagles

mmm mmm mmmmm

Plus, I used to be a psychopath and like taking a big shot of coke, then taking a hit of crack as it hit me. Ha. So yeah, I've had my time with it.

I'll pass on that! IV cocaine scares me enough as it is!

I was reading the stats for Overdose deaths for 2011 in a certain city yesterday, I can't remember which one...but there were about 75% as many deaths from cocaine as there were heroin...I think if you researched that further you'd probably find a lot of those come mixing it with alcohol...Taking a big hit of crack when you're stumbling around drunk is a bad idea...

I was watching osu/mich but now im gonna be at work for the Aub/Alabama game

when I get out tonight though, full couch mode being enabled straight into tomorrow for the game of the year for the Eagles

mmm mmm mmmmm

The osu vs michigan game waa awesome, came down to michigan not converting on a 2 point conversion that woulda won them the game by 1 point so they lost 42-41. Im watchin the bama vs auburn game now, should be a good one

If its similar why didnt u just save ur viens for dope and just smoke hard?? Was it the addiction to the needle?

It was because most of the time I was speedballing. And although it's similar, I still like the rush much better from IV'ing. Plus I saw what smoking rock did to a lot of my friends teeth and shit.

I mean, yeah the addiction to the needle certainly played a role too.

I love college football. I work all day Saturdays right now, but fortunately lots of downtime to watch games. Did miss that UM/OSU ending and was kinda pissed.

I love college football. I work all day Saturdays right now, but fortunately lots of downtime to watch games. Did miss that UM/OSU ending and was kinda pissed.

Wb the ending of the bama vs auburn game, what a great game!

woah, holy shit. I can't even imagine! of course I can when doing a shot of brown and then smoking, but not white and then smoking...

I agree with Scagnattie though, IV coke > smoking rocks. people will offer me hits all the time, and I really just pass on them, not interested. they can never believe it

and GO BUCKEYES!!! Michigan is our Bichigan!!

I did see the end of that Auburn/Alabama game. One of the best endings ever. Amazing Auburn won those 2 straight homegames with such crazy endings.

yo guys check out these bags I found in my room recently (empty though, wahh wahh waaaaahhhh)

nothing is sacred I swear

NSFW:
2dvrknc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.