• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

160mg OxyContin?

spaetz

Bluelighter
I was reading online about O.C. and i read that they made/make 160mg pills. Has anyone seen these before?

They make them but only for people in hospitals and shit like that... like at the hospice.. I don't think they ever script them out to people in out patient settings.

it said something about how they were going to discontinue them becuase of "illicit use in such a high dose"

Yo Spaetz, you gotta start using the search brotha :). There are 160mg OC's probably still going around, but to my knowledge they're not manufactured anymore. They've achieved mythical status in areas where OC's are popular (everywhere), and to most younger users that's all they'll ever be.

Yea, Purdue came out with a new "unabusable" pill, there's an extensive thread on it around here somewhere.

Did they make a "new" form of Oxy pill thats "unabusable?
Like Keif said you don't even need to UTFSE, just look down the list of threads. But uninjectable (which seems unlikely, there are no two chemicals which cannot be separated one from the other, if they couldn't they wouldn't be understood as separate chemicals) is not un-abusable. People abuse oral medicines all the time.