15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^no im not kidding, not once in my 4years of doing dope have i pulled over to use and then got back on the road..i have always waited until i got home or to where elver it was i was going and then used. its not hard to do and much more satisfying. no matter how sick i was, i would never put other people in harmsway. that is one reason why i dont get use in the day time or mornings, no matter how sick i asm i always wait til 6pm to use.

but to the other guy lol what a homo "i trained 9years" lol please, no one is impressed, scared, or cares about you kraa magaa or your whatever loser ass selfdefense training you took. i mean who actually would type that out and tell us that? thats so lame..regardless, if you actually read whayt i wrote and not just the first few words, you would have realized that the post wasnt about you but about people who shootup while driving or people who shootup right after they cop and then drive home high. sure i said "you" at first but after that i said " if the person had tracks, and i would beat the shit out of that person for being so inconsiderate"..if i was talking to or about you, dont you think ik would have said "if you had track thaen i would have beat the shit out of you"?...i said person cause i was talking about anyone in general, not you toughguy..

and tommy why shouldnt i have said that? i wasnt talking about anyone spicific. i just said if some dopefiend crashed into me and i noticed they were high and had tracks and were nodding, that i would beat their ass and be the one going to jail. i dont see how what i said was wrong just cause some noob takes it to heart when i was talking about anyone in general, it isnt my fault. i wasnt trying to start anything cause if i was as you all know i would have made it clear to who i was tlaking to and about and it wouldnt have been so weak. but i fdo stand by what i say and that is..if you shootup while driving as the driver, you are a scumbag

its like drunk drivers, 9/10 when they crash their cars, they kill their passenger or the oerson in the other car and they walk away fine. if you drive drubnk you are a scumbag too cause its not worth it.

^Everybody on this thread...this whole website as a matter a fact, can all go get there faces fucked by a 12 inch black cock! I'll drive anywhere in this whole fucking country and I'll kick anyone's ass! Meet me halfway, loser pays for gas!

chinky: have you ever drivin while high on heroin? weed? alcohol? any drugs? drivin while dopesick? while txt'in? eating a cheeseburger? while tired? puttin on make up? all these things can put others at risk

point is scumbag was harsh n outta line

im not gonna change your mind n i dont expect to, but food for thought so to speak

Just scored some free Tix from my brother to see the Stones in Chi-Town! Really pumped as the last time I saw them was in Paris during the 07 Euro tour. My girl and I saw them in eight different countries as well as four Pearl Jam shows! Paid all for by selling Concert Merch from the shows. Everything from limited edition posters to T-shirts!

This has been the best week of my life in a long time as I have never been to Chicago! But alas I finally managed to get a really good job in NYC using my degree working for Morgan-Stanley! Four interviews later and I start training on Monday. So I decided to celebrate by copping two bundles to split with my girl and I. This is only the second time using in five weeks! Only did it with 5 subs and some herb and 4 zanax! It was hard and finally broke down today and decided to treat myself as the last year has been really hard on me and my family. My girl was diagnosed with Endometriosis this year and it has been really draining on the family! Lose of income from her having to quit her job due to the pain and complications from the disease. She goes into surgery this Tuesday so please say a little pray for her! I will post some pics of the two different bundles I got.... One was Bin Laden and the other name I can't make out as the bags are all smudged! But the bags are green and I think they have a Lacoste symbol on them with a green alligator. Before that though the Withdraw wasn't that bad as the subs really helped! But the hardest part during week 4 and 5 was not being able to sleep for those two weeks! Was sooo tired for my interviews that I was slamming Red bull before the interviews...

So Happy right now as dreams do really come true. Will be moving to BK this week as well for the new job so things are starting to turn around for me. Mind you I have a class E felony for possesion of Marijuana that I was able to finally get exponged as I haven't gotten in any trouble in 17 years! So people do get second chances and this will for sure be a dream situation for me and the Family. Sorry for the ramble but I had to share with someone....

Will post some pics if peeps want to see them? What is the site where you can post pics without anyone knowing who posted them?

And where has Jeebis been? Hope that dude is OK?

Peace ya'll!

I think if ya sick its best to pull over an do enough to get well. Drivin dopesick actually increases ya chances of gettn into an accident becuz yer sick.

I don't drink n drive anymore but ill drive so fuckin high but I'm actually good at drivin fucked up.

and tommy why shouldnt i have said that? i wasnt talking about anyone spicific. i just said if some dopefiend crashed into me and i noticed they were high and had tracks and were nodding, that i would beat their ass and be the one going to jail. i dont see how what i said was wrong just cause some noob takes it to heart when i was talking about anyone in general, it isnt my fault. i wasnt trying to start anything cause if i was as you all know i would have made it clear to who i was tlaking to and about and it wouldnt have been so weak. but i fdo stand by what i say and that is..if you shootup while driving as the driver, you are a scumbag

its like drunk drivers, 9/10 when they crash their cars, they kill their passenger or the oerson in the other car and they walk away fine. if you drive drubnk you are a scumbag too cause its not worth it.

Your post was fine now that I just read it over again with both eyes open and not nodding out. I was really high when I first read it so the only things I saw were the parts where you called someone and scumbag and then the part where you wrote "beat the shit out of" so I misread it as you saying you were going to beat the shit out of them.

This has been the best week of my life in a long time as I have never been to Chicago! But alas I finally managed to get a really good job in NYC using my degree working for Morgan-Stanley! Four interviews later and I start training on Monday. So I decided to celebrate by copping two bundles to split with my girl and I. This is only the second time using in five weeks! Only did it with 5 subs and some herb and 4 zanax!

36968235.jpg

SuperDope said:
Will post some pics if peeps want to see them? What is the site where you can post pics without anyone knowing who posted them?

http://imgur.com/

That site makes it really easy to post pictures on here because after you upload the picture on there it gives you the 'BBCode (message boards & forums)' that you can just copy/paste onto here without having to add the image tags or anything.

Last edited:
I never supported shooting and driving. Its hard enough to sniff and drive, lol.

And I just left a club because I dj'd and then tried to start drinking after my set and because I had no id on me they didn't serve me. So I took the money I made and followed the words of Clapton... if you want to hang out, you've got to take her out....cocaine.

I ended up playing a killer remix of that song and started to crave some, lol

The one on the left is the Bin Laden and the one on the right is called Bugati after the car. I thought they were Lacoste but I found a bag that wasn't all smudged up. The count is very good as well which is quite awesome! Have a safe weekend guys and dolls but please all play it safe! I'm coaching my five year olds tee ball team for the season which I have been looking forward too! Got the pleasure of waking up at 7am tomorrow which should be quite fun! Already nodding off of one and half bags.... Gonna space out these two buns with my girl and try to make it last four to five days! Peace

Last edited:
Sure why not?? Just gonna do a small bump-ski in the morning! Should make it much more fun considering it's a bunch of five and six year olds! Anything to brighten the day.....

But besides that I'm not gonna do anymore dope till my birthday in mid june and then at the Philly and Boston Stone's show! I know I can do it as I have been trying to go two weeks then three weeks then four etc. etc....

Chinky is quite butthurt. I mean, how much of a loser do you have to be to type out a whole paragraph insulting me?
Shit man, that's pathetic. Congrats on feeding your sad little ego, kid.

I used to drive drunk/high all the time, age 17-19. Then I crashed my car on the highway into some guy's truck that I never even saw because I would nod in the left lane, hit the warning track & wake up, overcorrect, wake up to the right lane warning track, etc. until BLAAAT. Now I can't believe I made it as long as I did. I am never doing that shit again; it's so fucking dangerous. I was just in treatment with a guy who killed someone & another who paralysed somebody in wrecks :\. I was really lucky.

I'm also really fucking lucky I didn't get into some serious shit last night. I met up with an old friend and got 200mg tar. I told me I naturally had a little tolerance, so I wanted a little more than what most chippers take. He thinks 2 points is a good amount, says, "It'll get you high, but it won't knock yr socks off." Then as I'm cooking he says, "Well, do a little less than .02." So I do about 150mg. Get one of the best rushes of my life... again... and collapse into his couch. I come to with him in my fase hardcore & I feel like I've taken a looot of DXM or ketamine due to how fucking crazy reality is. I find out he was flipping shit, doing CPR, mouth to mouth, smacking me, pouring water on my fase, etc. Because I wasn't breathing, was blue in the fase, and my heartbeat was faint. He was doing everything he could not to get EMS/cops there. (He sells dope & knew I would be fucked too if that happened.) The water finally brought me back after I started seizing up & shit. That was a close fucking call, but I'm fine today :\.

dude,do a tester shot,whats wrong with you,and to put your friend through that,thats why i never get anything for other people or use with bangers!!!!!!

He's a good friend who sold me the shit, he just didn't realise how low my tolerance was. I told him how many bags of his old dope I used to do, and he told me how much of his current tar. So don't blame me completely, when I told him exactly what I was doing before & he told me exactly how much to do.

dude,you cant reley on someone else to know how much dope you can do safely,your lucky,your not dead,own up and be more careful please!!!!!!!!

Haven't done dope in about a week and ran out of my bupe stash for the first time in a while 2 days ago. I'm really starting to get anxious and I truly don't wanna get high and set my self back, but I don't know what to do here. I've been taking some clonidine and it helps a little with the minor (but still annoying as fuck) symptoms I'm having. If only I had some benzos... :(

I just wanna get out of this fucking house for a couple hours and stop watching TV to take my mind off everything, but not having a car is debilitating.

Haven't done dope in about a week and ran out of my bupe stash for the first time in a while 2 days ago. I'm really starting to get anxious and I truly don't wanna get high and set my self back, but I don't know what to do here. I've been taking some clonidine and it helps a little with the minor (but still annoying as fuck) symptoms I'm having. If only I had some benzos... :(

I just wanna get out of this fucking house for a couple hours and stop watching TV to take my mind off everything, but not having a car is debilitating.

Man, maybe try some loperamide....take a few hot showers.....Ibuprofen helps the chills and aches a little....I'm sorry you're in that situation man....

I used to drive drunk/high all the time, age 17-19. Then I crashed my car on the highway into some guy's truck that I never even saw because I would nod in the left lane, hit the warning track & wake up, overcorrect, wake up to the right lane warning track, etc. until BLAAAT. Now I can't believe I made it as long as I did. I am never doing that shit again; it's so fucking dangerous. I was just in treatment with a guy who killed someone & another who paralysed somebody in wrecks :\. I was really lucky.

I'm also really fucking lucky I didn't get into some serious shit last night. I met up with an old friend and got 200mg tar. I told me I naturally had a little tolerance, so I wanted a little more than what most chippers take. He thinks 2 points is a good amount, says, "It'll get you high, but it won't knock yr socks off." Then as I'm cooking he says, "Well, do a little less than .02." So I do about 150mg. Get one of the best rushes of my life... again... and collapse into his couch. I come to with him in my fase hardcore & I feel like I've taken a looot of DXM or ketamine due to how fucking crazy reality is. I find out he was flipping shit, doing CPR, mouth to mouth, smacking me, pouring water on my fase, etc. Because I wasn't breathing, was blue in the fase, and my heartbeat was faint. He was doing everything he could not to get EMS/cops there. (He sells dope & knew I would be fucked too if that happened.) The water finally brought me back after I started seizing up & shit. That was a close fucking call, but I'm fine today :\.

Oh wow.. that's crazy, man. Like that other guy said - You can't rely on somebody elses word. You know yourself best.
You're so fuckin' lucky to be alive today. Your friend doesn't sound like the type of person who would call the ambulance.
Shit, man.. You're wreckless & you should know better. Maybe you should start carrying a vial or narcan around with you. It may save your life one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.