15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone find suboxone to be harder to come by than ever before? When I first got it in 2007 it was pretty scarce, but a year or so later it was really easy to come by. Then it slowly got harder and harder to get which brings us to today, where even my hardcore junkie friends that are very involved in "the scene" can't find any.

Up until recently ya but, now all the sudden I have three different kinds. The generic subutex are my favorite. They're the size of blue 30s.

^Are they 2mg buprenorphine? The 8mg generics I had were white, round tablets....about the size of a Tylenol....

I lold at the starting drugs in elementary school.

And my k dude just hit me up saying he had opium. I immediately bought 2.5 gs and goddamn is it good. Its been awhile, lol

I never had real opium,only the bullshit incense that you get,at rock concerts,sweet,tastes but doesnt get you high oh and i had the bullshit violin wax that went around twenty years ago,n that,was shit too,but people bought it and put it on pot so they thought they were gettin high.

They're 8mg. I have strips, generic suboxone which are round, white and taste like lime and generic subutex which are tiny and also white made by Arrow me thinks.

got some white bags which is a pretty unusual color around here actually. I think people are starting to get away from the blue bags to make their shit stand out I guess. This stuff is pretty good actually, two bags had me feeling good but I also haven't used in.....shit I want to say 5 days but I forget now tbh. Im not even sure what the second word of the stamp says, Dead Lane I guess?

NSFW:
osvqjs.jpg

It looks like dead lane, but it might be 'dead end'.. I have a few bags of dead end on deck right now..
Btw - The only white bags I ever had were called 'Magi' and they got me sick as hell everytime I did a bag.
Idk if it was because I was a noob and they were potent as hell, or if it was cut with something shitty.

^[pretty sure it says 'dead love']^

i am perturbed to the fullest degree.

smack (no pun intended) between phoenix and tuscon, the main cartel-related supplier was jailed with 10 oz of black tar heroin three days ago. none of the street level boys i know have anything remotely resembling a potent opioid any longer. alas my younger age, my blonde hair, my small frame, and my female gender make it tougher [not impossible] for me to go open air shopping in the alleyways of the big cities. totally willing to drive the hour to the big cities... but its a slight annoyance. awww sheeeeeeeit.

thankfully the amount being used was under .5g a day. still feel no no no bueno after 28 hours.

Can't be that hard to open cop.. just bring a friend with you if you're that concerned about it.
I only do open air, nothing else.

It can be plenty hard, the rest of the world is not jersey. Only thing I've ever bought off the street was weed, and I haven't had a coke guy in years I always just go find it in bars. But dope, IME you've always gotta have a number. I know Jersey is all open air as is the westside of chicago, and I had some friends that would get it that way in Philly/ the surrounding area, but that's about it.

Can't be that hard to open cop.. just bring a friend with you if you're that concerned about it.
I only do open air, nothing else.

I would never encourage a girl to go cold cop on the street... as a matter of fact, I really wouldn't encourage anybody to do that as you're taking a risk every time if you're going to bad areas and do not have a steady connect. I've heard some horrid stories of females going to cop on the street and ending up in a really bad way.

Unless you really know who you're dealing with, you have no idea what will happen....If one crew consistently deals drugs on one block, it makes it a little safer, but it's not really like that in that many places anymore.....

I have a lot of experience copping drugs in places where there's all types of characters wandering around, if you take a walk with the wrong person, bad things can definitely happen!....The last time I cold copped, I ended up gettin hooked up, but I was nervous right up until I got the drugs.....you may get there, and instead of the guy pulling out a bundle, he pulls out a gun! If I don't have a reason to do it, these days I won't fuck around out on the street...

Yeeah the only white bags I've ever gottn where the ferraris. They also had the horse logo. These bags where wider and shorter. They also weren't in a ziplock bag. They were just taped.

I was told they cam from jersey. They were alrite not fire but not gaarbage. Actually they are the first bags I ever shot hahaha. This was a few months ago. First time I shot was scramble.

Anyway yeah fuck open air coppin. I never do that. For me its always through the phone connecs. Seriously no bullshit. Ya also build a lil relationship with yer dealer an ya get to know em.

All the dealers I get to know when I'm doin business. I fuck with a very small group of people just so my name don't get out there. But I never introduce anyone to my connecs. Ill help my friends out by coppin for them an I never overcharge or ask for for a bag if they gettn a bundle.

What ill do sometimes though is if I'm gettn a bun for someone an I don't know em like that what I do is tellem its a 12 bag bun when it really is a 13er an keep one for myself. Hey fuck it that's the game like it or not that's what happns an if ya dnt then fuck off haha.

you should get something for your time,what are they gonna do for you if you get busted,shit one bag,thats not even worth it.

Man it really depends on who I'm helpin out an how I am at the moment.

If its a friend an not just a 'junky friend' (ya know what I mean) when I get somethin for em they usually thow me a few bags if they gettn a bun. Since its a friend its a given that we share stuff all the time. I ain't gotta say nothin an whichever one of my boys I'm chillin with they throw me somethin an when I got $ an they broke I'm doin the same back. Its just how we roll an if ya know someone sence you was a lil kid who gives a fuck about the $ ya know.

For em junky friends it depends on how close an good I know em. If I'm sick an there lookn it depends on how much they gettn. If its a good amount ill tellem straight up this is how many I'm keepin for myself an if they dnt like it then they can fuck off. If I'm pretty coll withem an not sick an they wanna few bags I'm like yeh fuck it ill helpem out an won't ask nothin.

Ya know when yer out here hustlin ya get to to feel the people an how they all diffrent an ya work diffrntly around every person to suit yer goals ya know. For instance the guy that showed me how to shoot up ya know we ain't real close or nothin but were really cool an shit an I have a soft spot for em. Prob bcuz he showed me how to do it an I know what its like to withdraw from that so I help em out a lot when he's sick. Actually a lot more than most people.

Sure it prob benefits him in that situation but the way I see it is I gotta give back to the community here cuz if it wasn't for them id be on the streets homeless. I don't mind helpin ppl out ya know cuz ya know ya gotta lil fuckin kid an ya got bills to pay an a job to do last thing ya wanna be fuckin dealin with is bein dopesick.

But don't get me wrong I ain't no dumb motherfucker. My kindness is not to be abused. Ill cut a motherfucker off ina heartbeat they try an play me for a fool or try an 'milk' me an see how much they can get. I draw the line an don't do that shit. I gotta good reputation out here among those that I deal with an they know the way I roll an how I do things.

Everyone knows that when I break into my phone connects to get people shit, I gotta make something. Cash, grass (or whatever you're getting), or ass. No one gets high for free, lol. If you hate the game, don't play it.

And after digging trenches all day in the fucking rain, nothing like cheefing on a bowl of diesel and my last bit of opium

How was the opium? What would you compare it to? It had been a really longtime since I have smoked any if it was even real.

So today I learned that my dealer shouldn't be doing xanax. At work he told me to just come by and asked if I was busy and if I'd take a ride with him. He wants my help in building something so we were supposed to go to the hardware store. So I get there and I'm sitting on my car waiting for him when another regular customer walks over and asks if I'd talked to him recently because "dude he is seriously fucked up". So dude decides he's just gonna go in because he'd apparently been there long before me. Fifteen minutes later the customer comes out and suggests that I go in if I ever want a bag so I do.

Walking in my dude is facing away from me and I guess I scared him, not knowing I was there and he says "Dude, you scared the shit out of me!". So I'm standing there while he looks for something that he can't even remember at which point he turns and says "Dude, you scared the shit out of me!" again as if I just got there. At this point he asks if I want to smoke a bowl and I agree. He breaks up some weed and pulls out a bowl only the bowl was clogged so he just tries to burn through the resin with a lighter and then hands the bowl to me and says "I think that thing is already kicked". Of course he was right but, only because we never packed the bowl. So finally I get my bag and the whole time people are calling him all pissed off because they've been waiting for an hour, some people were right outside and others were god knows where.

It was then that his girl came in and explained that he's been like this all day from xanax bars so I take my leave and left him and her to sort out all the customers. A couple hours go by and he calls me asking if I still wanted to go to the store saying that he was so fucked up earlier blah, blah blah. He seemed fine though and I figured that he probably ate the xanax much earlier in the day so I decide that I'll go with him/drive to the store. So I take the short ride to his place and just when I pull up his car pulls up next to me. I'm thinking that he must be fine so I jump out and open the door to his car to find his gf driving and she has no idea hwat I'm doing there and explains to me that they have a ton of shit to do. He comes out and somehow in the ten minutes since we last talked has lost all recollection of what we were supposed to be doing. I just left at that point.

I mean I know that a xanax high is weird and that you forget shit. I know this because I've experienced it first hand. This was like a whole new level though. It was like he suddenly had full blown alzheimer's. To have the same conversation with someone minutes later is a new one for me. He's lucky I'm honest because I could've literally got multiple bags from him and he would've never known. Right before I left the last time they were arguing because he thought he still owed me the bag I got hours before ffs.

Sorry for the rant but, I had to vent. tl;dr alprazolam is a hell of a drug

Last edited:
It looks like dead lane, but it might be 'dead end'.. I have a few bags of dead end on deck right now..
Btw - The only white bags I ever had were called 'Magi' and they got me sick as hell everytime I did a bag.
Idk if it was because I was a noob and they were potent as hell, or if it was cut with something shitty.

^[pretty sure it says 'dead love']^

i am perturbed to the fullest degree.

it was Dead Line actually, looked at another bag and laughed at "Dead Lane"

also laughing at that shitty stamp job, some bagger was having a shitty evening/week/life

Status
Not open for further replies.