15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ahhh, as primarily a dope fiend that's just happened to dabble heavily in crack, I think crackheads are a "different breed", to be nice about it.....but there's a lot of "normal" people that smoke base cocaine, so who really knows....

In general, I think heroin addicts tend not to be as big of scumbags as crackheads, but that's just my opinion...

They definitely are a different breed, but that doesn't make the heavy use of either drug any better or worse than the other. It's all subjective. Both are equally fucked up just in different ways.

Crack just makes you jones so hard, it lasts 5 minutes if you're lucky, they're just never satisfied! A junkie getting sick can be just as bad but at least you have points where you have enough shit for the day that you can actually just chill and not constantly be thinking about the next hit......

Now if you're shooting both, like certain people I know, it changes things!

Crack just makes you jones so hard, it lasts 5 minutes if you're lucky, they're just never satisfied! A junkie getting sick can be just as bad but at least you have points where you have enough shit for the day that you can actually just chill and not constantly be thinking about the next hit......

Now if you're shooting both, like certain people I know, it changes things!

I don't go so hard on crack heads because I can relate a lot being an IV coke addict. I know the hardcore compulsion and psychosis involved. It's intense.

Yeah, you know I have too! shit.... As a blue-collar, construction/trades type worker, I've met a lot of high-functioning people who worked their asses of, had businesses, families...and a huge cocaine habit on top of it all....They cooked the powder into base most of the time so they usually put themselves a notch higher than a crackhead on the street....

there's just a lot of crackheads though....they just spend all their time scamming for 10 bucks, buy a ten dollar rock, smoke it....and then they're back out there 10 minutes later tryin to scam another little rock!

In places like Florida, there's a huge crack scene but not really anything else! I only ever use crack if I have dope with it.....On it's own with no landing gear, or maybe cheap vodka if you're lucky.....It's just a horrible situation to find yourself on that shit!

Like you said before Scag.....once you start doing those speedballs, it doesn't take long before the dope takes a backseat to the coke! The stakes are higher with speedballs though! You're not hustlin for 10 bucks, you're tryin to get 200! It's fuckin crazy where that can take you!

edit: the other thing I'll say....wherever there's H, there's most definitely coke, and once you get a taste for both?! You're pretty much fucked for life....You may do the dope for awhile...1-2 months, but once you get the idea in your head that you wanna grab a little coke to throw on top, there's no turning back! It's dangerous, and it's probably one of the most expensive habits there is! that's why I know I have to stop....I don't really care what else I end up doing drug wise, but I can't play that game anymore!

Last edited:
I used to love shooting crack, mainly it was just a treat when I when I was flushed with dope. I would get so wigged out on that shit, ugh. It finally got to the point where if I was shooting coke or crack the first bang would make me sooo fucking paranoid, I finally had to put it down.

Sometimes even now if I start to think about it my heartbeat gets elevated, start to get sweaty, then sick to my stomach. When that vinegar taste would hit my taste buds... ugh puke.

I used to love shooting crack, mainly it was just a treat when I when I was flushed with dope. I would get so wigged out on that shit, ugh. It finally got to the point where if I was shooting coke or crack the first bang would make me sooo fucking paranoid, I finally had to put it down.

Sometimes even now if I start to think about it my heartbeat gets elevated, start to get sweaty, then sick to my stomach. When that vinegar taste would hit my taste buds... ugh puke.

I get that way every time I think about it. It's insane. Even now my heart is racing and I can almost taste the coke.

Hey guys I've only been using IV for a couple of months but I was wondering of the veins on the inside of the bicep are good to use? I want to alternate sites but I don't have very many that I can hit every time. Help?

Hey guys I've only been using IV for a couple of months but I was wondering of the veins on the inside of the bicep are good to use? I want to alternate sites but I don't have very many that I can hit every time. Help?

Yes the upper arm and bicep veins are very good to use.

Yeah. It's not better or worse in my opinion.. it's just a different kind of fucked up.. but still fucked up, as with all hard drug use.
yeah, of course its a different kind but in the end its still pretty fucking bad.
^ahhh, as primarily a dope fiend that's just happened to dabble heavily in crack, I think crackheads are a "different breed", to be nice about it.....but there's a lot of "normal" people that smoke base cocaine, so who really knows....

In general, I think heroin addicts tend not to be as big of scumbags as crackheads, but that's just my opinion...

i agree. dope heads are not as, i guess.. sc ummy if it makes sense. i think there both equally as fuck because both do alot of crazy things to support habits. but trying to say one is better then the other and one is lower then the other is just stupid in my eyes.

i thank you both, Scagnattie and Bluehue. thanks for not flaming me and actually having a decent reply. IMO i think they are both bad and yeah i would choose to be a dope head over a coke head but ive only done coke once and wasnt for it really. i think they both have low points and to call one worse then the other cuz one is your DOC is just outrageous i think.

Yes the upper arm and bicep veins are very good to use.
Okay thanks.

Unrelated question. Do any of you guys use with other people regularly? When I first started using back when I was 16 I could only get dope from this one friend of mine so the majority of the time we would use together. I have a lot of good/bad memories of riding around Hartford in the summer blowing bags in the car and copping on a few of the more notorious streets.

Now I only use by myself though. I haven't heard from that dude in years, I think he got clean and felt guilty about starting me in heroin since he was so much older at the time. Sometimes I wish I had someone to use with. If only to have someone to relate to all the shit with me.

What do you all think about it?

yeah, of course its a different kind but in the end its still pretty fucking bad.

i agree. dope heads are not as, i guess.. sc ummy if it makes sense. i think there both equally as fuck because both do alot of crazy things to support habits. but trying to say one is better then the other and one is lower then the other is just stupid in my eyes.

i thank you both, Scagnattie and Bluehue. thanks for not flaming me and actually having a decent reply. IMO i think they are both bad and yeah i would choose to be a dope head over a coke head but ive only done coke once and wasnt for it really. i think they both have low points and to call one worse then the other cuz one is your DOC is just outrageous i think.
I have only ever met one crackhead and she started smoking crack because her stepmother gave it to her to punish her father for cheating.

Haha so yeah I'd have to say that's pretty scummy. Never known of a dopehead to do that.

Although, now that I think about it. I knew this girl who used while she was pregnant and her baby was born blind:(.

I don't know if that's scummy but its also pretty bad I guess. So it sort of goes both ways.

A few of my closest friends from grade school use heroin and cocaine....I'll get high with other people if we're both getting drugs, but there's only one dude and my girlfriend that I really consider my "running partners" to the point that we put all our money together and split up the drugs....

Not the most social thing really....I'm on good terms with a lot of other people who get high, and we'll hang out for a bit here and there, but aside from business reasons, there's only a handful of people that I really get high with....It's a lot different from other drugs in that way....kinda more isolated

the reason for that....I don't really wanna be involved with some other junkies drama...I don't 100 percent trust most of them...just the way it is, kind of sucks...It's not all fun and games!

I never used with anyone else,in general. One main reason is it takes me forever to hit,and i dont want to worry bout someone else,oding or,what ever but i am kind of a loner,only spend time with family or,working.

I never liked using with other people because I am selfish and don't want to share my "medicine".

I used to have a huge circle of friends I would cop and use with, slowly but surely those numbers dwindled with arrests, deaths, or the very rare person that would get clean. Eventually I cut all that bullshit out of my life and just used by myself until I finally decided that lifestyle is a perfect blueprint for death.

And yes using while you are pregnant is about as scummy as it gets, duh.

I use with multiple people. but only because I'm the driver and they pay me to take them to cop. it's nice when you don't have any money.
other than that, I stay clear away from 'friends'..
I know a chick who used while she was pregnant, however, she isn't an IV user like I am.
I can hit and slam before she can chop up the dope, roll a dollar and snort it.
It takes me 30 seconds to IV, and I've been cocky with it.. shooting up in my car while I'm still in the hood.

Btw - Has anyone shot up while driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.