13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
f
although corrupting girls is fun, it doesn't last.

...especially when those stupid, easily corruptible chicks who trusted you and you got them all addicted end up dead in a ditch somewhere after some guy rapes and kills her because she had to work the streets because of you.

please tell me the above line was said in a silly sarcastic way, because otherwise, you are a complete scumbag douchebag who doesn't even deserve to be in any kind of a relationship with a girl.

people are PMing me about you passing up free dpe and how that makes no sense lol..honestly they Pming me being like " hes fuckin with you lol" and im like i dont think he is

Well they're not PMing me, and I wish that they would... :)

I love dope, and I'd love free dope, but dope doesn't mean so much to me that I would take it at any and every opportunity. The girlfriend and I don't use when we're not together, and that's just how we do it, and it works for us.

I'd bet anything that the losers PMing you couldn't hold onto a relationship for anything; In fact, they're probably all single, hopelessly single... like, not the good kind of swinging bachelor sort of single, no, the socially-retarded, totally incapable sort of single... lol

But hold on a second... just making sure that I've got everything. Got my dope? Check! Got some pussy? Check... feels good, man! ;)

^^^
You guys must have some damn good will power and trust!

Cuz I know ive done some shit when ive been sick that i wouldnt do on the norm! For me no way in hell could I do that if I was sick as fuck puking and shitting myself wait hours till she got home when a friend would take the sick away for me but im a junkie! Ive never heard of anyone doing it but if it works and keeps your use in check so be it!

Yesterday was fucking nuts had a tornado warning crazy shit!

The fact that someone can turn down free heroin only helps to reduce the control that the drug has over someone, especially someone who uses regularly. Even if its not something that will last, it is still better then having the addiction have complete control of you where the impact becomes much greater on ones life and is harder to get rid of. If he continues this up until he decides that he needs to completely shut heroin out of his life, he'll be in a better situation then the rest of the addicts who couldn't keep any rules in place to minimize the effect of the addiction n their life. It is not stupid, especially if when he attempts to quit, he has another person there who has gone through the same thing and wants to reach the same goal of sobriety. This could be very beneficial in dealing with many of the things that would result in a relapse. Its hard to quit when all your friends or most important people in your life are continuing to use or can't support you. He'll have someone who he loves that will be right there with him, being able to show compassion, understanding, acceptance, etc. which is important in finding how to continue to find meaning in the world when your mind/body is yelling at you to fall back into numb state.

I'm sure most addicts/regular users don't quite have the same support system that will continue to be there when they want to quit, or have a reason to find some discipline in their use to minimize the impact it has one their life. He has a good set up and if hes comfortable, then more power to him. I can't really be completely honest with my friends about my heroin use because I know what they'll say, and I still want to keep using. Hes definitely in a better situation than I am, though I will have my good friends who wouldn't judge and would support me if I quit (It is easier to keep using and not tell them the extent cuz I know what they would say in response would be true)

I had been IVing the last few days but decided to go back to sniffing. I wasn't planning on completely switching anyway, but I was really unhappy with the results from IVing. It may sound weird, but I really wasn't getting high from it that way, and after a few days I was shooting more than I had been sniffing. I always preached this to be true, but was surprised at how fast my tolerance skyrocket just from doing it for 3 days.

I whole reason that I do dope is to get the kind of energetic talkative euphoric high that I get from oxy, and with shooting it was like I skipped over the best part, nodded for a little while, and then it was over pretty quickly. I thought it was just the dope but I tried 3 different batches this way and was never happy with the high, although I would get a nod from it but not for long. I actually felt like I was wasting my dope more when IVing it compared to sniffing it. I think that I absorb dope very well when sniffing it so the BA for me is on the higher end of the spectrum which is in the 60-something percent range. The longer come-up and duration as well as a better high all make it a better option for me to snort it.

I didnt get high at first from shooting either. I wasnt missing and the person doin it for me wasnt missing. I just wasnt getting high. I prolly shot up about 6 times before i went back to sniffing. I wanted to try shooting up again so i had my friend do it and then i got one of the most extreme rushes i ever felt. Its history from there i guess.

Since about 2, maybe 3 weeks ago i went back to only using only once or twice a week which has been doing straight. This past week i sniffed my shit and it just made me sick to my stomach but i dont plan on shooting up this week either.

^ Well I got a rush, but that's something I can take or leave too. I was just getting tired from shooting it and once it wore off it was nearly impossible to achieve another high that day. My brain would just be in a fog so when I did more I just got more tired. That same thing happens when I sniff it, but with that it only happens if I stay awake after the high wears off which usually takes a long time. With this it was like it would last for 2 hours max, and then just get me tired when I did more, so with chasing the euphoria I ended up doing more but achieving no increase in high.

I touched a needle once when a friend shot me up with some opana. honestly, after snorting shit for so long, im way more comfortable sniffing. rigs are no joke, but not for me.

and I just picked up some extremely strange dope. it's DANGEROUSLY strong, as in, 1 bag has had me throwing up and friends are od'ing. no es bueno

Last edited:
Switched it up today and picked up from our regular guy... bags are still small, but the powder is just so ridiculously white and fluffy... definitely very, very pure. It has that taste, and it definitely does the trick...

Think I might see our regular guy for a little while, and then switch back to the yellow bags maybe...

and I just picked up some extremely strange dope. it's DANGEROUSLY strong, as in, 1 bag has had me throwing up and friends are od'ing. no es bueno

Maybe it was cut with something, otherwise the regular dope you have been getting hasn't been that great.

Some people think of heroin as this magical substance that can somehow be way more potent than it is at 100% pure. Assuming that we're getting dope that is 50% pure then the strongest batch you can get would be 2x stronger, meaning you would need half the amount to get the same high consdering the bags were the same weight. So if 2 bags of the same weight wouldn't have you throwing up like that then it's gotta be cut with something. Even if the stuff was less pure down to like 25% could you see 4 bags doing the same damage as that 1 bag did?

I'm not saying that you get bad dope I'm just pointing out that some people [not you] talk about heroin like it can somehow be way more potent than it could possibly be, as if a superbatch was somehow brewed. There is no doubt that the varying potency of heroin as well as its unknown cuts is what makes it dangerous, so which of those two do you think was the culprit with this incident?

oh I agree. I know my dope isn't the end-all-be-all, which is why bags like this exist. it's just really uncharacteristic from what I've seen over the past year/what my dealer has seen in a long time. Oh well.

Maybe it was cut with something, otherwise the regular dope you have been getting hasn't been that great.

Some people think of heroin as this magical substance that can somehow be way more potent than it is at 100% pure. Assuming that we're getting dope that is 50% pure then the strongest batch you can get would be 2x stronger, meaning you would need half the amount to get the same high consdering the bags were the same weight. So if 2 bags of the same weight wouldn't have you throwing up like that then it's gotta be cut with something. Even if the stuff was less pure down to like 25% could you see 4 bags doing the same damage as that 1 bag did?

I'm not saying that you get bad dope I'm just pointing out that some people [not you] talk about heroin like it can somehow be way more potent than it could possibly be, as if a superbatch was somehow brewed. There is no doubt that the varying potency of heroin as well as its unknown cuts is what makes it dangerous, so which of those two do you think was the culprit with this incident?

This is usually the case. I had dope cut with fent (that was put into the dangerous stamps thread) and I had grabbed it twice, the 3rd time the cops busted me for selling to a friend (that was cooperating) and they downgraded it to just possession. I did 2 bags at 8am and it lasted until 6pm at night when I was sitting in county. I never throw up from dope, but the night before I had gotten fucked up and the fent really bothered my stomach and I puked as well. I didn't understand what the hell was going on. I had a police officer friend of mine send a bag to the lab (along with another bag of dope that kept putting me to sleep) and both were cut extremely hard. One fent, one with benzo's and other nasty shit. You wouldn't believe some of the things that dope ends up being cut with that will make you sick.

Oh shit, bout to grab some dope tomorrow. I love this new connect, so easy any time of day. Nice suburban location. It's nuts though the house is about a mile, maybe 2 max (that's even a stretch) from a state police barracks, one of the bigger ones in the area too. Pretty sketch, but whatever it's all good. I haven't used since Sunday and I don't really feel sick, maybe just a little uncomfortable but day 3 is typically my worst. Hope tomorrow isn't shit-city. Being sick at the new job would suck. I can sure afford it now, getting paid tomorrow too and it's cheap, but idk if I should keep it up. New job and all, still kind of broke and not super dependent I could stop but damnit I don't want to. Oh well, I'll just have to see how the quality is. If it's gone to shit then I guess I won't want more anyways. Maybe the first bundle was great as they were stamped "grand opening" and I'd assume he was selling thru his first batch, his second might suck after he makes a name for himself for having cheap and good quality dope. I can only imagine. Who knows. If it's shit that's it. Fire, well I may be in some trouble.

I think that NY/NJ is the only area where you will find that much dope already bagged up. I just searched for heroin busts in the area and found this story about a heroin mill in the Bronx where 20,000 bags of dope were found.
NSFW:
1772489_G.jpg
1772486_G.jpg

That's why the dope in NY is so consistent. No drug rings are going to mill up that much dope into bags unless they know it's good product since you really can't hide behind a shitty product if it's stamped already since people will avoid the stamp if it's bad, and they will be stuck trying to move that much dope if the product has a bad reputation. Those bags look like they are nicely sized too, and it says they were distributed in NY and NJ.

To further answer Chinkys question about who runs it (cartels, gangs, sets etc), since it's mostly Dominicans they have ties to South America so it isn't as hard to get weight sent to them through the ports here since I'm sure they get good deals on kilos and could probably get a certain amount on credit at first so they can build the business up. The article said they were moving 3 kilos a week, so I'm sure they had family in South America that was working with them, allowing them to cut out some of the middlemen to keep the price per kilo lower than in other states.

I def copped that stamp like two or three years ago. Same stamp and logo but it was red. i copped it in paterson and not the bronx. It might not be from the same people but it was the same stamps for sure

^ Yea I remember it being mentioned in the stamp rating thread on here, and might have been on another site too with the picture shown.

I had been IVing the last few days but decided to go back to sniffing. I wasn't planning on completely switching anyway, but I was really unhappy with the results from IVing. It may sound weird, but I really wasn't getting high from it that way, and after a few days I was shooting more than I had been sniffing. I always preached this to be true, but was surprised at how fast my tolerance skyrocket just from doing it for 3 days.

I whole reason that I do dope is to get the kind of energetic talkative euphoric high that I get from oxy, and with shooting it was like I skipped over the best part, nodded for a little while, and then it was over pretty quickly. I thought it was just the dope but I tried 3 different batches this way and was never happy with the high, although I would get a nod from it but not for long. I actually felt like I was wasting my dope more when IVing it compared to sniffing it. I think that I absorb dope very well when sniffing it so the BA for me is on the higher end of the spectrum which is in the 60-something percent range. The longer come-up and duration as well as a better high all make it a better option for me to snort it.

yea, when I first switched from oxy to dope I also noticed the lack of the energetic talkative type euphoria. Dope was a lazy/blissful/content/relaxing type of high. Like when I did oxy i would be motivated to do shit and would do it, but with dope you just kinda of pass out in the beginning are just too tired/blissful to do anything. But once you have a sincere dope habit, doing a shot def motivates to do what you gotta do.

Status
Not open for further replies.