13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snorting has done me no wrong, treating me right and keeping me high :)

With sniffing your not chasing a high, it is more like your trying to say in a high

while with shooting dope your chasing that high.... That is the way I see it at least....Anyone else?

^ I didn't used to see it that way (liked the high more than the rush) but now I'd say it depends on the dope. Like if it's not very good I'll just do shot after shot if I have it, and if I don't then I'll even do my morning rinse (which I never used to do)... downward spiral? Probably haha

Having just recently switched from shooting to sniffing, i have to say the high is completely different. Shooting obviously is more intense and of course the rush is bangin but i dont necessarily do it for the rush, the high is just as nice. When i sniff it, i get stomach sick cause the taste makes me cringe, the high just feels like its not there even though im noddin but i feel like i dont get a proper nod cause i need to force my body to.

^ haha I thought I was the only one that did that (tried to force a nod.. I'll like sit there with my eyes closed and hope haha)

I found the high from IVing to be more like the high from morphine compared to the high from sniffing which I find to be closer to the oxy high. I don't find the morphine high to be that euphoric (actually I find it to be one of the least euphoric opiates), so that explains why I stuck with sniffing.

I thought that the high from IVing heroin was supposed to be the most different than the morphine high when compared to other ROA's, but I'm finding the opposite to be true, at least when comparing IV to intranasal administration. 6-MAM is the reason for the more euphoric high of heroin compared to morphine, so maybe the 6-MAM is present longer via the intranasal ROA since I would think that it is metabolized into morphine slower that way compared to the rapid metabolism of 6-MAM to morphine via the IV ROA.

I find that shooting is better bang for your buck for sure. I mean when i started I was sniffing and it was great, but when i switched to shooting i kept doing because if your a shooter and you sniff you don't feel it as much as when you were solely a sniffer. So i didn't want to go back cause shooting raised my tolernace soo much. Plus a sniffing high is much more subtle than shooting high, for obvious reason. Also, I love the instant gratification of shooting: you stick the needle in your arm, wait ten seconds and you know that the dope has hit and how good it is. However, i def enjoy the actually high better than the rush, but having a rush as one of the extra added bonus kept me shooting instead of sniffing. Well, that and when you shoot you absorb basically 100% of the product.

I def copped that stamp like two or three years ago. Same stamp and logo but it was red. i copped it in paterson and not the bronx. It might not be from the same people but it was the same stamps for sure

I've had that stamp before too. Like yours it was red instead of blue and it was definitely at least 3 years ago. Definitely remember that logo

Maybe it was cut with something, otherwise the regular dope you have been getting hasn't been that great.

Some people think of heroin as this magical substance that can somehow be way more potent than it is at 100% pure. Assuming that we're getting dope that is 50% pure then the strongest batch you can get would be 2x stronger, meaning you would need half the amount to get the same high consdering the bags were the same weight. So if 2 bags of the same weight wouldn't have you throwing up like that then it's gotta be cut with something. Even if the stuff was less pure down to like 25% could you see 4 bags doing the same damage as that 1 bag did?

I'm not saying that you get bad dope I'm just pointing out that some people [not you] talk about heroin like it can somehow be way more potent than it could possibly be, as if a superbatch was somehow brewed. There is no doubt that the varying potency of heroin as well as its unknown cuts is what makes it dangerous, so which of those two do you think was the culprit with this incident?
well around here i can see why people sometimes think that.. i mean you can get shit around here that might be 10% pure and thats no joke.. so when someone gets something thats 50% pure it seems like a superbatch.. now say you do 2 bags of shit dope.. then all of a sudden you go and do 2 bags of some fire shit its gonna hit you 5x's harder

O yea grinds let the 180 minutes pass and i got u im not ignoring u i dont bring my car to the westside either becuz they siezed my riv so now i dont bring nothing wit me down there, anyways so im always on foot to and i gotta say i wouldnt have it any other way

well around here i can see why people sometimes think that.. i mean you can get shit around here that might be 10% pure and thats no joke.. so when someone gets something thats 50% pure it seems like a superbatch.. now say you do 2 bags of shit dope.. then all of a sudden you go and do 2 bags of some fire shit its gonna hit you 5x's harder

Well I've got a few sources that have dope that is better than everybody elses (actually lately most dope has been really good) and even when theirs was at their best and the other dope was average these bags were like 2.5x stronger than the weaker bags. That's strong enough to have to be careful with it obviously, but you probably wouldn't fall out unless you did 2/3 of your dose or more. But one bag? You would need to have a tolerance of only 2 bags or less to be able to fall out from one bag, especially when sniffing it.

When I first came across this source I was sniffing 4-5 bags of like 4-5/10 bags, and 2 had me puking. It's just good dope though, and the way it used to regularly be. Now it seems like it's regularly at that level again, so at least everyone is on the same page now, and there shouldn't be as many people being caught off guard by quality bags like this as there were last year or a maybe even back as far as 3 years ago since there were a few years where to dope fell off, and the good stuff was really only sold by the minority of dealers.

whats hood fellow users??

as for mee, im chillin on my way to nodsville, usa. 120mg 'done+3 somas= noddin...

so i got a phat new hookup in a friend of mine.. a real friend, one whos actually got my back. its always nice.
n besides that i am doin real good, stackin my dough, workin my ass off all the time, stayin high till i die, mackin the ladies. u know, the usual. ;)

how are yall doin these days?

^ rocky is in the mutha fuckin' hizouse yo dog.

Do they make you attend group and one on one counseling too? Back when I went I never attended the group session because I was working. I didn't mind the 1 on 1 counseling though after I got a good one. They had some real douchbags working there. One lady would always tell me how hard it was being in the hood and having to kick cold turkey. like I gave a fuck.

it takes a real mfer to quit cold turkey.. you should care! just be thankfull u dont have to do it . it also is the only true way ''clean'' i hate when people act and tell you they are clean when they are taking a phat ass dose of methadone or whatever... just my 2cents

^ That pisses me off too. Shit, if I was counting the time I have been on bupe/methadone then I would be over two years clean. But I just count it from the last day I took bupe six months ago.

I have kicked many times myself I guess my point was I was there for maintenance and know what kicking is like and didn't need the same story repeated every visit and making me late for work.

whats hood fellow users??

as for mee, im chillin on my way to nodsville, usa. 120mg 'done+3 somas= noddin...

so i got a phat new hookup in a friend of mine.. a real friend, one whos actually got my back. its always nice.
n besides that i am doin real good, stackin my dough, workin my ass off all the time, stayin high till i die, mackin the ladies. u know, the usual. ;)

how are yall doin these days?

A hookup for what, the soma, more done, dope, etc...?

it takes a real mfer to quit cold turkey.. you should care! just be thankfull u dont have to do it . it also is the only true way ''clean'' i hate when people act and tell you they are clean when they are taking a phat ass dose of methadone or whatever... just my 2cents

its a matter of opinion. i'd call it "clean" if i was on methadone and nothing else, no soma or oxy, no weed or spice, no booze with it. now the reason i say this is: methadone by itself doesnt get you high after you stabilize your dose. unless youre on a dose like 270 mg. and 240mg doesnt even get me high anymore so i imagine that once the user got stabilized on 270 that might not even get them high, they would have to double dose or maybe triple dose..

so if i am on jjust methadone thats pretty clean for me. if i wasnt on methadone i would forr sure be on dope and i would for sure be homeless and turning to narcotics sales and burglaries to support the habit. so in my case methadone really saved my ass. i HATE being homeless, the drugs are never worth being homeless.

A hookup for what, the soma, more done, dope, etc...?

all kinds of pills: percocets, roxy 30's, somas, xanax, etc. Marijuana. Anything else too. her fam is into flippin soft and hard, so if i need i can get soft or hard, plus some g aka glass. mostly pills and weed, but if i need anything else she can refer me to her peoples.

PS: Team Nod Update: this just in: 120mg methadone, 4 somas. :D im so happy this is my day off!!! i forgot how it feels to just chill out and not have to be busy all the time. living a "normal" life has its downsides too..

^^^^^^^ at thinking your life is anything but not normal... dude you do enough drugs to kill a horse

Status
Not open for further replies.