11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I made it like 12 days I think, and then did 2 bags on Sunday, but nothing since. I had given in when my dealer that usually had fire randomly texted me that he was in the area. I had been getting texts from shitty dealers in the beginning asking if I needed anything, but they had laid off me for a minute, then I got hit out of the blue from my dude that usually gets fire, but he had average shit. I don't quite think that qualifies as a Rocky. I didn't really plan on quitting, it just kinda happened one day so I went with it. It was pretty weird actually, my brain just shut dope out of my mind.

I think that in the past I have done things that qualified more as "pulling a rocky" than this time. Thanks for keeping me on my toes though. I'm trying to cop in a minute now.

Wonka there is ways to break the OP and snort it..just google it

And Wiggi my tolerance is too high and it takes too long to break down 30pills+...hell I don't even know how many I would need..its been 2years since I've been able to get high on any pills and even then it was 200+mg of OC..I'd rather just save them for a rainey day and I'm sick, to me its just not worth the effort to try and get high off them

Lol speaking of rocky

I haven't seen him around laitly..have yall?

Wonka man, I hate to beat a dead horse but, please listen man. We've all been in your shoes and we can all tell that you're just starting out and know exactly where you're going. You've obviously got a taste for opioids but your playingng in the pros when you should be sticking with AAA. That's a good thing though man. There's not a junkie here that wouldn't love to have your tolerance and there is absolutely no need for you to be banging dope with your tolerance. It'd be ideal if you would stop using entirely before you get in deep but, that's probably not gonna happen so I hope that you'll at least slow down and enjoy your low tolerance. Seriously dude your appetite for opioids is dangerous.

Just to clarify it's the very sentence that Audio quoted that had me wanting to post this.

I was more concerned about the "eating handfuls of OPs'at a time" bit. Like theyre still oxys man

^ True. I have been thinking about how the new OPs actually raised peoples tolerances actually. Like even though it doesn't hit them as fast, if they are taking 2x their normal oxy dose to get high off the OP's that's still 2x their normal dose that they are taking. It's just that the peak plasma levels from the OPs is so much lower than from IR formulas, so you have to take a decent amount more to achieve the same peak plasma concentration, but then you are high for mad long like that. Having said that, I wouldn't go popping handfulls of that shit.

So I copped 2 bags of alright dope. It was kinda late so my backup dealer (middleman actually) who was the only one around just copped locally instead of going to the city. He gets his ride from this cute girl that lives over by me, I just met her tonight. It was another example of how heroin is a problem everywhere, no matter your social status and such. He introduced me to her when he picked up may cash so that she knew me for when she came back alone.

I was kinda suspicious thinking he might use her as the scapegoat if he wanted to rip me off, and when he called to tell me to go to the spot we met for the money drop, she wasn't there so I really thought that was happening. Then sure enough she rolled up and told me he had said the wrong block to her the first time, and she handed me a pack of cigs and told me not to worry that it was all good. She was kinda nerdy, so I knew it was straight, it's just crazy that she drives to the ghetto to cop with my friend. When he came through for the money he mentioned the block she lives which is right by me, so I repeated the street name out loud so she hopefully would think twice if she was gonna try and rip me off, because the block is less than a mile from me, and it's a short block and I obviously saw what car she was driving, so it wouldn't take long for me to find her. But alas, it all went smooth, and he told me he trusted her so not too worry, which usually doesn't mean much in this game, but luckily worked out just fine.

lucky break today. i bought 3 suboxone 8mg strips...then traded the 3 for .25g of some FIRE dope and 2mg xanax,

needless ti say its all gone. god i love peiople who run out of their scripts.

I went and copped today and my guy. Said it would be 20min so I told him to meet me at this hotdog stand cause I'm gonna get lunch..itbjust so happen that some jumpouts were eating at the place too and he happened to see theor car so he kept driving and at the same time they left..so I told him everything is cool just come back..I'm waitin 5mind thinkin where the fuck is he when he calls sayin he ran out of gas..its amazing a dope boy with stacks in his pocket will let his car run out and this aint the first time it happened to him with me waiting..

So he called me and asked if I can pick him up and of course no problem..so I pick him up not even a block away and take him to a gas station and bring him bsack..he had a small gas can so I told him ill wait to make sure it starts..sure enough it did and he comes back and we shake up and he thanks me and throws me an extra bag which I wasn't expecting cause what I did wasn't a big deal..but ill take it

But this new hotdog stand has the best burgers I've ever had that's under 5$ and top 3 of all time and they allso serve chardogs which is rare and its the best way to cook a dog...I know this doesn't matter but its my new favortie place to eat so I've been tellin everyone lol

I just went to get my bupe, clonidine, and temzepam monthly script and the 0.2mg 60 count clonidine was missing and a 60 count 2mg clonazepam in it's place. I am psyched. CLonazepam is so much better for withdrawal when you have no benzo tolerance.

i dont know what clondine is used for but that pharmicist needs to be fired..as a welcomes it mi9ght be for you..messing up that nig can someone and is not acceptable

^^^
clonidine is a first generation blood pressure medicine but I totally agree that pharmacist should be sacked. Then again the docs handwriting could be totally illegible clonazepam is a similar spelling to clonidine

^ It's an alpha blocker, helps a lot during withdrawals. Not that I would be complaining if I were in swain's shoes though.

I would be expecting a call from the pharmacist swain, that's a pretty damn big fuck up. You could always do the right thing, but I would be surprised if someone didn't lose his/her job over that. I can't say that I would do the right thing in that situation though. I can see how 2mg clonazepam would be mistaken for .2mg clonidine though if someone was already busy doing something else. But, I would think a clonazepam script would be sent to the pharmacist electronically so I don't think the handwriting is to blame.

Most of the time, it's the other way around. I have lost at least 5 months of 90 1mg Klonopin and I am still trying to figure that one out, but makes it worse because it's a mom and pop pharmacy and I know the pharmacist very well. That's happened with other narcotics too though, so something is definitely up. Not to mention the fact that sometimes they will forget to tell me that they were a handful short of whatever script I am picking up until a few days later.

so i am sitting here and nodding and i have my cd case witha piece of glass that i use in my hand..for some reason i always have this case in my hand when it really should be but i do it and sure the same time my head went down with a nod, my hand tips over and the cd case drops..some how i got lucky and when it fell it went right between my legs and i was able to basucally catch it with my hand and the inside of my thigh

thinking i just spilled it all over my sheets and know its next to impoissible to get it out i instantly became pissed and then i realiized that by catchin it between my legs and cause its a little humid the powder just smahed against the piece of glass and not lmy leg or sheets..the first time out of maybe 30times doing this( i seriously always spill the case when im high cause i bring the case up to my face so its always in my hands )

and i just did it motherfucking again as im nodding and tryin to type the fitst part.....i feel like its my body saying i dont need no more..this time it was on my bed and i was putting the pile into lines when i had like a muscle spasm type thing..like i just got a little shock or something and as it happens my had did a quyick little shake and the powder got thrown all over..

now the way i was just able to clean it up was..it spilled kinda thickO(?)(cant think of the word) but i was able to snort most of the dope right off my sheets cause it wasnt spread out as much as i first thought..so i didnt really try scraping it up like i normally have to

but something is tellin me not to do anymore

yep that was me about 9 months ago. taking about 10 yellow norcos after works. but the money started to add up and i switched. at first is was awesome cuz a $X bag of dope would last hours now i need like 10 bags a day. so stick with the pills cuz like tru and other say there ain't no going back. god remember when like 8 pills would make you nod. god damn. well i just can seem to start the subs but i will soon. my ares are slowly healing but i have been misssing and wanting to take a break to get my veins back. any IV shooters shoot elsewhere? i have done my foot by it is very hard and they are small any other spots legs, armpits, etc? which i can find me some benzos but d boys down screw with that unfortunately....

yea i must say if u still get high off of norco dont make the switch to dope that some of the dumbest shit i ever heard doing blows isnt cool i wish i would of never started because now i cant operate without it. and i only snort iving isnt for me but everyones different just stick to pills chinky summed it up pretty good dope for me is a love hate relationship mostly hate

you are awesome chinky! good karma too!

I went and copped today and my guy. Said it would be 20min so I told him to meet me at this hotdog stand cause I'm gonna get lunch..itbjust so happen that some jumpouts were eating at the place too and he happened to see theor car so he kept driving and at the same time they left..so I told him everything is cool just come back..I'm waitin 5mind thinkin where the fuck is he when he calls sayin he ran out of gas..its amazing a dope boy with stacks in his pocket will let his car run out and this aint the first time it happened to him with me waiting..

So he called me and asked if I can pick him up and of course no problem..so I pick him up not even a block away and take him to a gas station and bring him bsack..he had a small gas can so I told him ill wait to make sure it starts..sure enough it did and he comes back and we shake up and he thanks me and throws me an extra bag which I wasn't expecting cause what I did wasn't a big deal..but ill take it

But this new hotdog stand has the best burgers I've ever had that's under 5$ and top 3 of all time and they allso serve chardogs which is rare and its the best way to cook a dog...I know this doesn't matter but its my new favortie place to eat so I've been tellin everyone lol

ok i may have asked before. how can you use chi heroin? i know IV (my veins are shot), snorting (burns like a mother fucker) can you smoke it? can you inject into the #2 spot? i just don't know if i can keep missing cuz my veins are shot and i am trying to take a break but it is very hard as you all know. so any pointers would be appreciated. i actually have dumped the powder into my mouth and washed it down with soda and i did feel something. thanks in advance and hope everyone is safe!!

^ You can plug it, but smoking it isn't efficient. You can probably get high from smoking it, but a lot of it gets destroyed and lost in the process, and it already has a lower BA. Plugging seems to be a popular #2 choice (no pun) for IVers that are looking for an alternative.

Yeah about the clonidine clonazepam mistake we were talkin about above.. it's not like they gave me someone elses script.. whoever read the original prescription interpreted as 2mg clonzepam instead of .2 clonidine.. so i doubt if it ever even comes up again.

I would have thought an obvioused flag would have been that ive never been perscribed a benzo except temazepam for sleep..and directly to 2mg clonazepam is a big jump...

fantom, i shoot in my feet a lot. and my hands. i have not shot in my arm for like a month (besides yesterday a few times but now its gone again) and i still don't have any veins back. drink a lot of water. i think thats one reason i have a hard time hitting sometime is cuz i don't drink enough fluids.

edit: i do not advocate shooting in your feet or hands though. just answering your question.

Yeah, it's really not a good idea to shoot into your feet because there's a much greater risk of infection (just think how dirty feet are, you don't want that in your bloodstream), and shooting in your feet/legs in general isn't too smart as there are a lot of other risks/ problems involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.