11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if someone was to find dope at a rave it would be nothing more than a coincidence. In my very limited experience at raves I not come across any downer. I am no expert in this field but if I were to take a slightly educated guess I would say coke is most popular followed by mdma then followed by random RC's in capsules that are either sold as a specific RC, or passed off as E.

I was acually on the hunt one time for some drugs and I thought it would be a SINCH getting some e pills, thats actually why I even went to the rave, not to dance or anything like that really but more just to buy e lol. Well practically every dude I asked said they could get coke and after enough footwork I was able to get some e pills. HOnestly buying drugs in the dark at a rave is last resort.. I got lucky and got good shit but my friend first bought totally fake coke like it was crumbled sheetrock, then he scored some epills that looked so shitty like sdo many different specs of different colors, he went to cut it and half and it basically just crumbled. It got us fucked up but it was definitely not E, 4mmc, methalone, or 4fa because I have intamine experience with those, and whatever this was made me real speedy but also a lil trippy visually but more than anything it was just uncomfortable, not like E. When I have good e it;s like I just feel like every aspect is peffect, temperature, fidgetyness (non existant), mood, etc., but this shit had me get a crazy energy boost and a bit trippy with lights and stuff but my bodyt temp was fucked.. I was like cold, and it lasted really long lke 12 hours. it also burnt like glass when i sniffed it.

I didn't even attempt to find a downer like H but I feel that the chances of H being sold at a rave are zero. FIrst of all not everyone at a rave is using drugs, secondly most who do use are using recreationally and just accept the comedown from E or COKe as part of the game.. me on the other hand if I was to take coke or E I would have heroin or at the very least some benzos secured because I hate coming down. I just feel like most heroin users generally just wanna stay home and get high muchless pay money etc... to go to rave. There is little demand therefore no reason for ti to even be sold. Your best bet would be to ask whoever your buying whatever coke or e, k, whatever it may be, ask that dealer if he can hook you up with someone who sells dope.

It really depends on the event though.. not that I came across it but I feel like shrooms or acid likle ubreakable mentioned would probably be popular too.. its just that you can fully communicate and function normally on coke and e, if your tripped hard on acid, like an average to heavy trip, it would suck being around all those strangers etc.. It would be crazy though with all the electronics like lights bass etc.. Personally I would much rather take good e that I paid for at a rave than free shrooms lol.

If your dad should be concerned about anything it should be ecstasy coke or k.. lol thats crazy he said heroin. Even if he spent 30 seconds researching on google he'd realize its al about uppers when you go to a rave or something. Honetsly I am a dope addict and I think itd be lame sitting nodding out or some shit, id rather have some dope in me just to stay off sick and be trippin on some hard core mdma enjoying the lightshow. I wouldnt do the H at all if it wasnt for my dependency.

At a Rave I Can In less than 5 minutes find Really good ( Lsd,Ketamine,PCP & Weed) and it will be legit shit for sure

Now in 5 Minutes I can locate Pressed Pills & Molly at a rave but that shit is such a Hit or miss type shit because of the Research Chemical market fucking up the E & Molly Market. It is not like it used to be where a party had one really good pill and the rest where okay. Now your lucky to find even one real roll that you buy because of bootleg rolls going around now.

I actually have to ask around for coke at a rave. Sad but true it is one of the harder ones to find to be honest, & I know most dealers at these parties lol just not that many coke dealers unless you go the club scene people... Most Rave/Ravers are all about 5 main drugs which are Lsd, Molly, Pressed Pills, Weed, Ketamine.... It is just how it is unless you go to Jungle/DnB/Break raves which have a lot more Ketamine & PCP instead of Pressed Pills & Molly

Last edited:
Recky, I just saw a method for snorting them in this thread but it seems too good to be true.

And chinky, nobody wants to eat the opana, that's the whole reason why the reformulation sucks to much. The oral BA is only 10% as opposed to the nasal BA which is 40%. That's a big difference when dealing with a potent drug like oxymorphone.
^ I've had it 3x, and each time it was free. One of those times I sniffed 20mg after sniffing some dope and I was wrecked. I couldn't piss and was nodding so hard. I know I'm as high as I want, or too high to the point of worrying about OD when I can't piss.

I've heard of that method and it always seemed odd to me. Maybe I will go give it another shot if I ever get them again.

I'm still taking a brake though. Haven't really done shit since last tuesday, I took 20mg of OC that I found in a drawer two days ago but that wasn't enough to get me high, it was nice to be comfortable for an afternoon though. I know I'll start using again probably before too long but it's nice for a while now and maybe I can go back to like once a week or something.

And yeah I remember the first time I tried Opana, to this day I have still never nodded harder in my life. I dodn't realize the BA was so low for oral, it's weird when snorting 20-25mg will get me good and high and now I find myself eating fucking 40-50mg of the new stuff and barely feeling it. Eating the stuff definitely sucks.

Everyone will be trying to switch their script to the IR opana now. It's crazy IMO opana was the only pill that would even come close to touching dope.

I took 30mgs of adderall and a vyvanse 50mg at noon yesterday to keep me distracted from the wd's. Didn't sleep a wink last night. Just did 50mgs of morphine and ate some kratom earlier. Going into work at 5.

Some days this shit gets old...

^good damn, just reading your name bluffboy makes me want to drive downtown the bluffs and cop some boy..
do you live there bluffboy?? i live near Roswell, we should kick it sometime

i had the BEST dope i've ever had last week, i bought a bag and split it with a friend and got sooooo fucking wrecked. i think it was cut with fent or something. i also snorted about 3 bags earlier that night, but they were skimp as fuck yah know so i dont think they count, or maybe they do.. idk i feel dumb as fuck right now on gabapentin and 60mgs DXM hahahahah

god damn i want some fucking dope

in all my years, i've only been offered opium (once) and oxys at raves. oxys are in full force at the end of the night (same with valium and xanax).

i can normally find anything but pcp and obscure RC's....but to be fair i normally have a pocket full of goodies when i go in.

and my connect said she's got the best dope she's ever seen right now. goddamn it. why must i be broke?

give her some good dick and maybe she wiill toss you abag or 2?

and what is this 1997..who goes to raves anymore?

Chinky does that always work for you? Hrmm? Dick fix = bag or 2?

I have never been to a rave, all the drugs you say are there make me want to find one. ;)

i go to raves....

and i ended up splitting 4 bags with a friend today. not too bad. now i must nap

I have been going to raves since I was 16 years old & I am now 27

Hardstyle fan since my first rave and still going strong

^ thats why i asked if it was 1998 lol..i can actually see raves makng a comeback with the popularity electronic music seems to be having right now..then again heroin is becoming the drug that kids are doing like E was back in the mid to late 90s

and kayla i was joking, unfortunatly the whole bang the dealer for drugs thing that weve talked about doesnt work when the dealer is a female..well maybe if you got a python and she knows about it but even then i still doubt it..females can get dick when ever they want so a hype lookn for a few bags prolly isnt too tempting unless shes butt fuckin ugly and then i think i would think twie about it myself lol

LoL i know u were joking it was funny though. :)

But ya when inwas dealing i would never let a junkie even touch me..let alone fuck for some....i guess when you the one holding it sorta gets to ur head...

Where i live heroin is making a huge comeback even the rich rich areas around houston are getting raided for liquid heroin aka sludge) these day...

yeah i have before it is even hard to still get those veins to pop. and once i hit a nerve in my foot so i am nervous about doing that again. it was like 3 weeks of pain. i mean it is hard enough to get dope and the crazy amounts of money we spend on it you would think our higher power would let us hit. i mean come on!!!

fantom, i shoot in my feet a lot. and my hands. i have not shot in my arm for like a month (besides yesterday a few times but now its gone again) and i still don't have any veins back. drink a lot of water. i think thats one reason i have a hard time hitting sometime is cuz i don't drink enough fluids.

edit: i do not advocate shooting in your feet or hands though. just answering your question.

fantom, have you started taking your suboxone yet? I got one the other day and it gives a nice little buzz and I don't even think about using dope on it. I really don't know why you are worried to start it. There are some people out there that with they could get on suboxone, an here you are with a script and you don't want it.

alright guys i have an emergency my friend took a few norcos a few klonopins and a xanax bar then half bag of dope and about another half hour later half bag of Diesel now hes breathing slow and barely concious wut d

Turn your friend on his side so he don't choke on his tounge or puke is the Main thing

Also try to keep his ass awake

I'm still taking a brake though. Haven't really done shit since last tuesday, I took 20mg of OC that I found in a drawer two days ago but that wasn't enough to get me high, it was nice to be comfortable for an afternoon though. I know I'll start using again probably before too long but it's nice for a while now and maybe I can go back to like once a week or something.

Like the old crushable ones? They always had this really distinct taste to them. I do miss them 80's.

(The old OC 80's, not the 1980's, if anyone was confused)

Your worried that your friend is oding and instead of taking them to the hospital or calling an ambulance..you post a question on here?...crazy

Why?

^ That's why I was thinking. It's like going on the internet when your house is on fire to ask what to do. The only thing we can do is tell them to call 911 if you think they are really ODing, and if they have narcan they can try administering that.

Status
Not open for further replies.