11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like coke when Withdrawing helps a lot, with the mind fuck & if the coke is good no real comedown

Eh, I just kind of took it head on. Had enough xanax to help with sleep (and the mindfuck) although I still slept like crap. I copped out and grabbed some methadone when things got bad but I actually threw up on the drive home like 4 minutes after I ate them and they didn't do shit so I took the hint and just dealt with it. Probably better that way anyways, the done would've just made it more drawn out and I can just get it over with. The worst by far is over although I'm still pretty sore. I just can't wait till my digestive tract goes back to normal. And yeah Tommy idk about using adderall, I know how shitty speed makes me feel when I am normal, let alone while withdrawaling I'd fucking go insane

Eh, I just kind of took it head on. Had enough xanax to help with sleep (and the mindfuck) although I still slept like crap. I copped out and grabbed some methadone when things got bad but I actually threw up on the drive home like 4 minutes after I ate them and they didn't do shit so I took the hint and just dealt with it. Probably better that way anyways, the done would've just made it more drawn out and I can just get it over with. The worst by far is over although I'm still pretty sore. I just can't wait till my digestive tract goes back to normal. And yeah Tommy idk about using adderall, I know how shitty speed makes me feel when I am normal, let alone while withdrawaling I'd fucking go insane

I've found low doses of adderall to be pretty useful when in WD. Though I already had experience with adderall prior to WD and I wouldn't use it if my stomach was really bothering me.

When I say low dose, I mean only around 5mg. Then maybe after an hour or two, I'd take another 5mg depending on how I was feeling. I definitely wouldn't want to take too much and have any sort of comedown and I wouldn't want to take it and have it bother my stomach or further mess up my appetite. Depends how bad your WDs are and what obligations you have.

I know that usually by the time I get to day three I am really tired from barely getting any sleep and am weak from the WD and from not eating much. Taking a small amount of adderall will usually give me that boost so I could do stuff, like get up and be able to pack a bowl. I've taken small amounts of caffeine as well, but I feel like that bothers my stomach more than adderall.

I actually just went through the WD. Last did dope 10 days ago and then sort of did a taper with sub for six days. I would usually do more of a taper with sub, but I just said fuck it and it was a pretty miserable few days. Glad I did it though. Was having a lot of stomach trouble today though, so I actually took a really small piece of sub which made me feel loads better. A little disappointed I did take something, as I'm scared of any kind of setback, but I did go 4.5 days without anything, which is 4 days longer that I normally go. Plus I figured using a small piece of sub that I already had was a lot better than spending money and gettng high on heroin. I (unfortunately) go to school and park literally right around the corner from the dope man, so going to school is kind of hard sometimes. I had to stop by there today and was craving something soo badly. I sat in my car for about 20 minutes and debated whether or not to call him.

alright, man. my connect has been getting it by weight, not bags, lately so i ended up getting a gram of h and an 8th of bud from my friend's grow op.

cimetidine + benedryl + bud + heroin = fantastic times. I have 0 dope left and only used between like 8pm and 230am. although a friend of mine is getting a ton of opana soon, so I should have a bright future ahead, lol.

I have been working toward getting clean and this week I failed miserably. Aside from the plan in my head for recovery, you would never know it was my goal lol. I am going to go stay with my sister tomorrow and leave my car here.. I think I need to have no access to drugs for at least a little to help me over the hump. It's like I hate my life and what it has become as a result of being addicted to drugs. Aside from the obvious finance situation, my personality has slowly been affected by this. Things have gone from me being the center of my universe with family friends hobbies etc.. orbiting me nicely, to all of those things being sucked into a black hole and drugs becoming the center of my universe. It's not that I dont care about my loved ones and life but dope and coke has such a strong pull that I seem to be stuck orbiting it with little hope of change. Lol ok enough about orbiting lol.

Anyway this week on Monday I was doing good, chillin on bupe workin hard at tapering down, taking only enough to stave off the more severe withdrawal symptoms like throwing up and rls. Someone called me which I ignored because I knew itd be about dope then they txt'd "...hey I'll throw you a bundle and a gram of coke if you could set me up with a local #." So I made pretend to my self I was debating it in my head struggling with the decision.. but hey, how often do you get a whole days worth of dope and coke for free right?

But in reality I know that if it wasn't that excuse and today, it would be another excuse tomorrow. I am a master manipulator when it comes to convincing my self it is 'ok to use use just for tonight.' That is what bothers me.. I am scared one day I will really have some solid clean time under my belt and the devil on my shoulder will succeed in knocking my off the proverbial wagon one day when my guard is down just for a second. Because I am having a difficult time getting clean, and if I do manage this seemingly impossible task, who knows if I will ever make it back if I was to relapse.

A lot of times when people look at quitting dope/drugs their concern is the detox. But detoxing, while it is scary and debilitating, is not even half the battle. Anyone here ever fuck with vivitrol or a nalaxone pellet to help get them over the hump of their recovery? I just feel like once I get down to .1mg bupe and make the jump, if I can just make it to 90 days clean the obsession I have developed will finally begin to dissipate.

I am thinking that once I am done tapering to .1mg bupe and make the jump off, I will do whatever it takes to get to like 30-40 days clean even if it means leaving the state, and when I am physically able I will get a vivitrol shot or nalaxone pellet implanted as a crutch for the first 90 days or wahtever. It's just terrifying to think that even when I do get clean and accomplish this seemingly impossibly task, the devil on my shoulder might succeed in knocking my off the proverbial wagon one day when my guard is down.

Well...I am going to enjoy the rest of the night and tomorrow is a new day. Maybe somehow I will actually be able to make this the last night I ever use for the rest of my life (lol that just sounds so weird).

^ I have never taken naloxone for WD, but I saw about ten different people take it during detox in rehab. They would beg the nurse not to make them take it because they said they had never felt so bad from withdrawals before in their entire lives. I can believe it though after getting being woken up to a shot of Narcan in the ER or dosing bupe a little too early. I would never want to take any kind of antagonist while going through withdrawals.

Hey new here and just a quick question, IM from ottawa canada. My pill connect ran out of pills so he picked up some H. Ive done a lot of diffrent h over the years and this is my problim. The stuff he got looks good smells like vinager, cooks up nice(nice color when in the rig) but when you shoot it there is no rush or anything i just get real groggy and black out. It sux cause that all i can find right now,Any suggestions would help Thanks

^ I have never taken naloxone for WD, but I saw about ten different people take it during detox in rehab. They would beg the nurse not to make them take it because they said they had never felt so bad from withdrawals before in their entire lives. I can believe it though after getting being woken up to a shot of Narcan in the ER or dosing bupe a little too early. I would never want to take any kind of antagonist while going through withdrawals.

Yeah I did not mean taking it in withdrawals.. that is not when it should be taken unless you are trying to speed up a detox or something. I was talking about taking it 30 or 40 days after I ahve gotten clean and its totally outta my system. As a preventative measure so I couldn;t use without jumping the gun and making a bad decision. Id actually get the shot because simply not taking a pill is too easy to do. the shot lasts 30 days. but yeah they even tell you for the shot you have to have 30 days I beleive clean

reckless DONT TAKE METADONE WIT XANAX ITS A LETHAL COMBO TRUST I LOST MY 26 YERA OLD OLDER BROTHER FROM THAT SHIT REAL TALK WENT DOWN STAIRS AND FOUND HIM DEAD THEN I OPEN HIS FRESH XANAX SCRIPT AND THERE ONLY 1 MISSING . BUT FROM A PREVIOUS SCRIPT THE XANAX WAS BUILT UP IN HIS SYSTEM FOUND OUT HE BOUGHT THE METHODONE FROM THE STREET SO BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HE WAS TRYING TO KICK A HABIT TO NOW IM AN ONLY CHILD

reckless DONT TAKE METADONE WIT XANAX ITS A LETHAL COMBO TRUST I LOST MY 26 YERA OLD OLDER BROTHER FROM THAT SHIT REAL TALK WENT DOWN STAIRS AND FOUND HIM DEAD THEN I OPEN HIS FRESH XANAX SCRIPT AND THERE ONLY 1 MISSING . BUT FROM A PREVIOUS SCRIPT THE XANAX WAS BUILT UP IN HIS SYSTEM FOUND OUT HE BOUGHT THE METHODONE FROM THE STREET SO BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HE WAS TRYING TO KICK A HABIT TO NOW IM AN ONLY CHILD

I'm sorry to hear this man, it's sad when these simple mistakes claim someone's life. I am well aware that mixing benzos into the factor (with any opiod really) can be a bad idea/ dangerous combo but I kept the doses low enough (we're talking 20mg of methadone and like ~.5-1mg alprazolam a few hours apart. Normally I would take more of the xanax but being with the other drugs I made sure to keep the doses pretty low). Also I took the xanax mostly at night to help with sleep and I took the dones at like noon-1pm but threw them up immediately after eating them. Had they worked I probably wouldn't have taken the xanax anyway

You're very right though one should always be careful when mixing

Yeah I did not mean taking it in withdrawals.. that is not when it should be taken unless you are trying to speed up a detox or something. I was talking about taking it 30 or 40 days after I ahve gotten clean and its totally outta my system. As a preventative measure so I couldn;t use without jumping the gun and making a bad decision. Id actually get the shot because simply not taking a pill is too easy to do. the shot lasts 30 days. but yeah they even tell you for the shot you have to have 30 days I beleive clean

I've heard a lot of stories about the shot or pill making you feel unable to feel any sort of happiness. Hell, there was one guy a while back on here that wanted to know the best way to remove the implant from his arm.

I am 7 weeks clean now and I thought about naloxone, but the last doctor that brought it up said it was only approved for alcoholics and that insurance wouldn't cover the implant or shot. I don't think I would want either one though.

alright, man. my connect has been getting it by weight, not bags, lately so i ended up getting a gram of h and an 8th of bud from my friend's grow op.

cimetidine + benedryl + bud + heroin = fantastic times. I have 0 dope left and only used between like 8pm and 230am. although a friend of mine is getting a ton of opana soon, so I should have a bright future ahead, lol.

So you went through a gram of dope (along with some other drugs) in a little over 6 hours? With the low average weight of bags these days, a gram is like 2 bundles or so. Sounds like some shitty product man, especially since I thought your tolerance wasn't that high. Be careful with all the combos you do. It seems like you very rarely use just one drug.

I have been working toward getting clean and this week I failed miserably. Aside from the plan in my head for recovery, you would never know it was my goal lol. I am going to go stay with my sister tomorrow and leave my car here.. I think I need to have no access to drugs for at least a little to help me over the hump.
I am thinking that once I am done tapering to .1mg bupe and make the jump off, I will do whatever it takes to get to like 30-40 days clean even if it means leaving the state, and when I am physically able I will get a vivitrol shot or nalaxone pellet implanted as a crutch for the first 90 days or wahtever. It's just terrifying to think that even when I do get clean and accomplish this seemingly impossibly task, the devil on my shoulder might succeed in knocking my off the proverbial wagon one day when my guard is down.

Well...I am going to enjoy the rest of the night and tomorrow is a new day. Maybe somehow I will actually be able to make this the last night I ever use for the rest of my life (lol that just sounds so weird).

Good luck man. The bulk of my clean time has come when I was in areas where dope was not easily accessible. It's a tough call whether or not you want to get off maintenance drugs to get clean or if you want to just try to only take suboxone again.

I still haven't done dope since April 17th (used oxy the other day though) and something just kinda clicked. Once I decided on stopping my mind was locked on not using, and whenever the thought of copping popped into my head, I popped it right back out of my mind. When I took some adderall to help me do stuff I ended up cleaning my whole room and throwing out everything I had associated with dope. I had two separate garbage bags, one for regular stuff, and the other was all my drug stuff. I finally threw out a pair of shorts that my friend who OD'd had left at my house, and it was kind of symbolic of letting go of the grief I was holding on to from his death.

Hey new here and just a quick question, IM from ottawa canada. My pill connect ran out of pills so he picked up some H. Ive done a lot of diffrent h over the years and this is my problim. The stuff he got looks good smells like vinager, cooks up nice(nice color when in the rig) but when you shoot it there is no rush or anything i just get real groggy and black out. It sux cause that all i can find right now,Any suggestions would help Thanks

I wouldn't mess with any dope that made me black out after feeling a little groggy. Wait until a new batch comes around or something. You don't want to black out and not wake up again. The vinegar smell is usually associated with tar heroin, but I have come across some good powder dope that has had that smell. The dope in my area is usually cut with vitamin B, so that's usually what it smells like here. If you are in Ottawa then I doubt you are getting tar, so it was probably some powder dope with a weird cut that was causing you to black out. Be careful with stuff like that, because it's not fun to black out from dope, and it's a waste (and a dangerous one at that).

Sorry to hear about your brother. The xanax/methadone combo has claimed many lives, from novice users to seasoned veterans. The combo has a low therapeutic index, so the dose you need to feel good is pretty close to the dose that can kill you. That's why I steer clear of drugs like that (methadone/xanax) as well as fentanyl.

On a lighter subject what's everyone up tonight. I'm headed downtown to have some drinks. I live in a college town so there's always somethinggoing on. Come.home with a lil buzz and blow lil OC. I love knowing I have that to come home to.

Got a 4mg hydromorph last night. Wasent that impressed.

xanax is kinda pointless..it was fun to begin with, it was cool and fun taking and drinking a couple beers or taking a bar and rippin some bongs but after a while i didnt even really feel it..and when that happened i felt it was doin more harm and good cause wasnt tryin to eat 5bars a night..no to mention not being able to sleep without it..then i heard about how bad wds can be from it and i started to taper and even though i was only taking like 2-4mg a day it still took me a long tme to ween down off of it

Last edited:
On a lighter subject what's everyone up tonight. I'm headed downtown to have some drinks. I live in a college town so there's always somethinggoing on. Come.home with a lil buzz and blow lil OC. I love knowing I have that to come home to.

Got a 4mg hydromorph last night. Wasent that impressed.

How did you take the 4mg? How much OC do you normally do? You might not have done enough. Hydromorphone is best when IVed, alot of people say the rush is better than dope. I've only gotten to try it twice. Once where I took a pill orally and then sniffed a second pill, which was ok. The second time was when I was having this terrible stomach pain and the hospital was kind enough to shoot me up with some. It worked well to say the least.

So you went through a gram of dope (along with some other drugs) in a little over 6 hours? With the low average weight of bags these days, a gram is like 2 bundles or so. Sounds like some shitty product man, especially since I thought your tolerance wasn't that high. Be careful with all the combos you do. It seems like you very rarely use just one drug.

i had a wicked high tolerance going into that. all week it's been either opana or h, but the quality wasn't the best which was frustrating. I'd equate it to atleast 8 stamps off the street...but that was .7 since i put the last .3 down till the next day. since i told her about the quality she's started to keep it mainly chunks of raw now, which is phenominal. i'll take a pic when i reup later.

last night my friend just randomly came to my house and gave me 3 stamps. she was gonna go home and try to kill herself with a whole bundle (or as much as possible) shot(wasn't told this until this morning). she came over and i smoked all my weed with her to try and calm down so she gave me half a bun, traded 2 for weed, then kept the other 3. im still not sure how to respond to something like that.

you're also right about my poly-drug use. I try to keep dosage low and stuff, but still. it sneaks up on me.....which is dangerous as all hell. i should probably stop that.

Don't mind my lack of common knowledge, but what's this meta data shit? I've heard about it before, I don't understand how a photo can be linked back to me. What is it like through IP address or something, what is this data that we're removing?

^ The only thing I know about is exif data. We've got a link to a site for removing it in the NASADD rules. I read about how it can be used to trace you once, but I don't remember the specifics. I think that if someone saves a pic you post, then opens it a certain way and looks at its properties there may be some GPS coordinates or maybe an IP address in there. It's only with certain types of cameras or something.

Edit: "The Exif format has standard tags for location information. Currently, a few cameras and a growing number of mobile phones have a built-in GPS receiver that stores the location information in the Exif header when the picture is taken. Some other cameras have a separate GPS receiver that fits into the flash connector or hot shoe. Recorded GPS data can also be added to any digital photograph on a computer, either by correlating the time stamps of the photographs with a GPS record from a hand-held GPS receiver or manually using a map or mapping software. The process of adding geographic information to a photograph is known as geocoding. Photo sharing communities like Panoramio, locr or Flickr equally allow their users to upload geocoded pictures or to add geolocation information online" (source).

i had a wicked high tolerance going into that. all week it's been either opana or h, but the quality wasn't the best which was frustrating. I'd equate it to atleast 8 stamps off the street...but that was .7 since i put the last .3 down till the next day. since i told her about the quality she's started to keep it mainly chunks of raw now, which is phenominal. i'll take a pic when i reup later.

If you would say that .7 is the same amount of powder that you get in 8 bags, then you are getting some fat bags. I'm not saying that it isn't possible, but the pics of the huge bags I was getting in October were the only bags I got that weighed about .1 each, and they were filled past the first fold and broke out to 4 nice lines each.

Last edited:
Stuff like this can happen.....
The FBI track Anonymous hacker using photo of girlfriend's breasts
http://digitaljournal.com/article/322944

MetaData is encoded data most of the time uploaded into a picture without even your knowledge...Your phone can embed the MetaData, Your Camera, and even Computer software that you use to view the Picture on your PC..... So that the government can locate people and extract info from images......So its best to remove it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.