11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reck- Yup and i am changing for the better :)

Chinky<3- I live in Texas...., where are you at btw? And hey my girls need limos and first class plane tickets and a hilton hotel lol jkjk

Ps- today im feeling so much better. Ugh i went thru a bit of a depressive state after that drug binge and i have been on and off sleeping, i slep all of thursday and woke up some friday was on bluelight of course and then slept all of saturday jut woke up and its 6pm. I cant wait to be back into my normal state of mind.

What vitamins do you guys suggest? Vitamin c,dmilk ??I need to feel alive again i feel like yuck...

you mean greyhounds and roach motels?

on a side note texas is like cali..they know how to grow their women down there..everygirl ive met from texas has been good looking..i used to work in a mall so ive ran into a few

i fucked up tonite..i thought i had to go see my PO on thursday. so i when woke up sick today i figured i would get high today and then then pop a sub on tuesday and then be good to get high thurday when i go ee hm and for some reason i went and checked and i have to go see him on tuesday not thursday..so i totally fucked that up

now im 99% sure hes not gonna drop me but i totally fucked up by not gettin clean like i usually do..i dont know why didnt check it before i went and spent the money to get hgh cause i could of just took a sub today and since i last got high friday would have been fine, but no i fucked up..oh well its kinda late now

Oh no chinky what are you going to do? Are you worried about failing a test? Caused wouldnt using friday of made you fail anyways?

I hope it works out fingers crossed xx

does your PO watch you piss? i beat many a test by substituting clean urine in a baby syringe taped to my leg with a heating pad and some rubber tubing. Works wonders. They can't even tell unless they literally are standing over you or maybe glance through a mirror. Even so, you just block most of it with your hand and just pretend to whizz as usual. Only problem is you won't get much pee in the cup.. but my PO always said "I don't need a lot, just an inch". Plus, it was kind of beneficial he used to test me at my house in my own bathroom and usually I just let the door open and he stood outside. I was facing away from him. I went from trying to detox and get clean before he came.. I never knew the exact date, but could usually predict the week 80% of the time. But I always had AT least 24 hours, sometimes 2-3 days notice he was coming so I was never caught off guard. So I went from worrying about being clean and detoxing and being sick to whatever.. if he came, I knew I could beat his test if he dropped me. My last year of parole was smooth sailing let me tell you.

I totally forgot I had a presentation for school due this morning. Woke up and prepared for like 30 minutes and still killed that shit. Beers and grillin tonight. Got a few perqs I'm saving for later

How long you been seeing this PO chinky?

Lmao you can always warm it in your mouth hahahahhahaha omg so gross i cant believe he did that when i read it......

Well he was stuck with two options:

1) Get Clean Piss at right Temp so it is accepted by his PO

or

2) Go to jail for failing Piss test Plus additional Charges/Fines for trying to Cheat the test

It is just like a road with a split in it, two different options which lead to two different destinations. It is all up to you to make that choice. He choose one, we all don't pick the same path. I say good shit for doing it & it working out well for him.

That is not a bad price to pay for in exchange of your freedom & no fines. If I was in some kind of situation & the cops came I would love to have that dude around if he can do that than he will have no problem swallowing a bundle if cops want to play clean up the neighbor hood from junkies

Oh man, I've been that guy before. A friend of mine asked me to bring him to an AA meeting once so I did but I bought a couple of 40s and drank out in the parking lot for a while. A little fucked up now that I think about it but it was good fun to me at the time

Any you guys been to an AA meeting? I've been to rehab twice (court ordered) but never actually went to a AA or NA at a churh or something.

Got a nice buzz on tonight with some oxycodone Drank some beers and Went fishing earlier caught a bass in the 30 min I was there.

Any you guys been to an AA meeting? I've been to rehab twice (court ordered) but never actually went to a AA or NA at a churh or something.
I went a few times but mainly to find more connects and/or people to use with. How sad... Yep, not the best thing I've ever done. I'm just happy to say I haven't done dope in over a month. However I have had chances to do so and turned them down. Not sure how long this is going to last but oh well. Its good while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.