11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like C.....y is talkin out of his ass as usual just because they're mexicans doesnt mean they just get tar. I hate people that think they know everything when really ur just a dumb SOB.

got a totally random text last night that simply said "got 30s?"

now Im thinking its this guy I used to get em from and he added the question mark on accident because ive never sold them and if it was a person looking for them theyd probably send more than one text (I never responded). Going to find out today

been hooking my dude up from NYC here the last couple days and he can't believe that this Ohio tar blows those buns out of the water, completely

not trying to brag, I just find it fascinating as well. I know my guy gets it from the vatos, but I know that he gets it and saves the product from another couple more steps - which basically means cut and then ballooned up

this shit is strong, and beautiful. I haven't been using lately, but I can tell just the way it looks. it's a beige/light brown powder that if sealed will stay in powder form. but if you want to "tar-it-up," like I've seen the smokers do - you just gotta breathe heavily on it

I would post a pic, but I just can't roll like that around here for reasons I'm sure you all understand

sounds like C.....y is talkin out of his ass as usual just because they're mexicans doesnt mean they just get tar. I hate people that think they know everything when really ur just a dumb SOB.

Stellar post. You really contribute a lot. 8)

been hooking my dude up from NYC here the last couple days and he can't believe that this Ohio tar blows those buns out of the water, completely

not trying to brag, I just find it fascinating as well. I know my guy gets it from the vatos, but I know that he gets it and saves the product from another couple more steps - which basically means cut and then ballooned up

this shit is strong, and beautiful. I haven't been using lately, but I can tell just the way it looks. it's a beige/light brown powder that if sealed will stay in powder form. but if you want to "tar-it-up," like I've seen the smokers do - you just gotta breathe heavily on it

I would post a pic, but I just can't roll like that around here for reasons I'm sure you all understand

I've been thinking about how I would do tar if I ever came across it. Sniffing it with water seems to be pretty nasty, so I would probably smoke it, but I really like the long duration from snorting it so the short duration from smoking it would be disappointing. I have IV'd powder dope and it's not my thing, so I wouldn't mess with shooting tar. I guess plugging is another option, but I don't know if I want to put something that already looks like shit into my ass.

Is your boy copping from hispanics in NYC? The number of good sources is definitely less than it was when I first started using, but if you have a good source it really doesn't get any better than that. When I started using again last summer most of the dope wasn't as good as I remembered, but once I found a solid Puerto Rican connect in Brooklyn I was set. The second I sniffed that dope it had the taste that I associated with good dope, that old school fire taste that cannot be mistaken, and I knew I was done with the other bullshit connects from there on out. I don't need to have used dope in other areas to know how it compares, because if I'm able to puke after sniffing .2 then I doubt that anything anywhere else can be much better.

My boy that was bringing it from BK to sell around me had a good number of people falling out off of it. A lot of the new users don't even know what good dope is, or what a good size bag is. I had gone from sniffing 4-5 bags of most dope in the area, to being bent off of less than 2 bags from the BK connect. I could tell it was fire so sniffed it very slowly, but for people that didn't know any better that shot of narcan the received was a rude awakening.

Water, Lemon Juice, Tar Rock in a vicks inhaler that was gutted..... Is the most common way it is snorted

by far the best bags i;ve seen where the og "staight veign" and these yellow frankenstein bags

I was just about to post about this stuff going around but it looks like you beat me to it! Finally found a legit dealer after almost 4 months of being without a real dealer. I just stuck to my subs for the most part, I couldn't stand all the middleman bullshit. I have been getting this type of stuff for the past couple weeks and it's very nice. My friend and I thought it was some independent with a powder hook-up from the Chi or Northeast at first but once we let it sit in the car on the drive back, we realized it had gotten more of a tar consistency. I've had similar textured stuff but nothing on this level of potency. One bag felt like three bags of some good tar.

I haven't had true east coast powder (unless you're counting Pittsburgh or Detroit's stuff) but the tar here in Columbus is definitely on point pretty consistently. I know a couple people from Texas and California, respectively, who say that our tar blows theirs out of the water. Even know a couple people from NJ who say it's on par with good stamps from there.

I don't shoot my stuff so I can't say how it feels when doing it IV but chasing this stuff on foil is fantastic once you get past the taste. Even modding a syringe for a nasal spray solution is better than most would expect.

Also, I could find that, but I have no interest in coke at all. Also, I live in an area where the biggest thing is Crystal Meth. I also have no interest in that. There's like 3 million people spread across my whole state and only 50,000 in the town I live in. No one is on shit around here. It sucks but I'll be alright.
50k people is a decent sized city man

talkin out my ass?? i never claimed to know it all and its more info then you have ever givin outread the post you f**got i said "if" it is coming from mexicans then its "probably" gonna be tar...i never said it will be tar and i never said it 100% will come from mexicans...

i was just taking a guess on what you might find in kansas since we dont have any members i can think of from kansas and never heard anyone talk about it and also since its west of the mississippi and not a hugely populated city/state

i was just takin a guess on whats out there and how you could find it..you loser

Last edited by a moderator:
NSFW:
img0023fd.jpg

been getting this for the past two weeks its about average. Did a bag and a half like 4 hrs ago and im barely able to type sitting in my comfy computer chair. Basically I made a meme to summarize how I feel right now

18020732.jpg

Last edited:
Water, Lemon Juice, Tar Rock in a vicks inhaler that was gutted..... Is the most common way it is snorted

I've never heard of lemon juice being used, but I am well aware of the water + tar in an afrin, claratin, or a similar type of spray bottle being used to sniff tar.

I was just about to post about this stuff going around but it looks like you beat me to it! Finally found a legit dealer after almost 4 months of being without a real dealer. I just stuck to my subs for the most part, I couldn't stand all the middleman bullshit. I have been getting this type of stuff for the past couple weeks and it's very nice. My friend and I thought it was some independent with a powder hook-up from the Chi or Northeast at first but once we let it sit in the car on the drive back, we realized it had gotten more of a tar consistency. I've had similar textured stuff but nothing on this level of potency. One bag felt like three bags of some good tar.

I haven't had true east coast powder (unless you're counting Pittsburgh or Detroit's stuff) but the tar here in Columbus is definitely on point pretty consistently. I know a couple people from Texas and California, respectively, who say that our tar blows theirs out of the water. Even know a couple people from NJ who say it's on par with good stamps from there.

I don't shoot my stuff so I can't say how it feels when doing it IV but chasing this stuff on foil is fantastic once you get past the taste. Even modding a syringe for a nasal spray solution is better than most would expect.

This is exactly my point. There is no doubt in my mind that axl has a really nice connect with some fire dope that is better than a lot of the bullshit found in most other states. But, that doesn't mean that Ohio dope is better than NYC dope. Just like how my NYC connect is better than most of the NY dope around, I'm sure that his Ohio connect is better than most of the NYC dope, but also the dope from my NYC connect is likely better than most of the Ohio dope. It always comes down to the connect, so it's hard to make a general statement about one states dope being better than anothers, although some states will likely have a higher average purity % than others.

Axl knows his shit so I wouldn't be surprised if his connect has better shit than mine, but it can't be that much better since like I said I've puked off of .2 of dope up the schnozzola with a med-high tolerance (and that wasn't a fluke since half his batches will have me like that) so there's not much room for improvement considering how high I got off of .2, and if you want to gauge my tolerance by using oxycodone as a refence, 200mg (oral) wouldn't have had me that nice (although close to it) and keep in mind I sniff my dope so shooting it would have me even higher since the BA of IV dope is a lot higher than nasal, yet the BA of IV oxycodone isn't much higher than oral.

I'm not in the "NYC/NJ dope is the best" camp that many others seem to be in. One thing is for sure that if our bags actually weighed .1 then we would be a lot better off. When it comes down to it though, some buns in NJ and NYC go for so cheap that even though they are skimp, since they are half the price but half the weight, you end up paying the same price gram for gram than in other states. .08 is on the big size for bags these days, and the days of getting .1 bags in NYC are rare (though I still get them on occasion), and even more rare in NJ from what swain has posted considering that he is one of the few that actually weighs his bags and has gotten a lot from both NYC and NJ. The price that I pay for a bun of .07-.08 bags is on the cheap side though, so a gram comes out to around the same price as a G in other places. If you don't have a good connect though, that doesn't apply since the bags are either smaller or of lesser quality. 5 years ago the quality and quantity was a lot more consistent, so I would have said that NYC dope was better than most other states back then, but once it became well known that dope was so popular, everybody began selling it and trying to make a buck off of it by skimping bags, so the average bag found on the street level from a random dealer became less and less, making it more of a "who you know" type deal than it used to be.

so far i've just been tearing through this bundle since im gettung opana 40's for the weekend. 4 bags + 2.5 mg xanax = me just waking up with no idea where i am.

my first reaction? pop another xanax, smoke a bowk, and try to find out.

All of you that have delivery service, and multiple connects make me extremely envious. Even though I live in East Dallas a area that's known as a hot spot for tar I can't get find anything around here. And not just my area, I've hit every hood around looking, but strike out every time. I have to drive over to South FW (basically open air) to find anything, fortunately I have no problems over there picking up caps or tar but 60 miles round trip sucks. Especially when I know it's right here by me.

I'm not looking for specifics but do we have any open air spots in Dallas? I've always figured I'd find a good spot eventually, but at this point I'm wanting to know if I'm wasting my time looking for a spot that doesn't exist.

I had no idea Dallas had a needle exchange until last night, I'll be checking that out later today.

I've never heard of lemon juice being used, but I am well aware of the water + tar in an afrin, claratin, or a similar type of spray bottle being used to sniff tar.

Here the tar will dissolve completely in water without heat about 8 times out of 10. Takes maybe 3 minutes to dissolve .1 completely without heating the water. I've never heard of anyone using lemon juice on tar here.

Most people here will take regular syringes and cut the needle off then use it as a nasal sprayer for their nose. I have never seen anyone around here using allergy spray bottles to snort their tar. Most people use the syringe method or will take a short straw and snort the solution from a bottle cap.

Here the tar will dissolve completely in water without heat about 8 times out of 10. Takes maybe 3 minutes to dissolve .1 completely without heating the water. I've never heard of anyone using lemon juice on tar here.

Most people here will take regular syringes and cut the needle off then use it as a nasal sprayer for their nose. I have never seen anyone around here using allergy spray bottles to snort their tar. Most people use the syringe method or will take a short straw and snort the solution from a bottle cap.

I've used the syringe method on powder that got exposed to too much humidity (happens in the summer here since it's so humid) or if someone was holding it to tight in their clammy hands. I've also IV'd half a shot then decided to sniff the rest so I just squirt it up my nose then. I've got unlimited syringes at my house from a family member, so I use them for the nasal spray instead of getting fancy and using an allergy spray bottle.

I'm copping some dope today, so I'm pretty excited about it. My boy already left to head out to Brookyln so I should be high in an hour or so. Time to take a shower. I usually helps in the waiting process.

^ I ended up finally getting my dope now, compared to an hour from when I made that last post. I thought there was a good chance of him not coming back today, but know he would take care me the next time. This was from my same friend that didn't come back with my product one time when I spotted the cash, although he did hit me back with the bags the next time he saw me. Anyway, this was my first time spotting him since that incident, and after like 4 hours he told me that the dude was saying not til 5 now (originally it was around noon), and that he had to pick up his girl at 6 and barely had any gas. I had told him last time just to be honest with me if he's not going to make it back to me. This was after he came clean last time about the situation he was in that made it so he couldn't make it back out to me, so I thought his story today was implying that he wasn't going to be able to make it back to me today. I'm 25 miles away from him and he goes the other way first to cop, so gas is a legitimate issue. When I asked if he was going to be able to make it out to me after 6, he said definitiely, so there was some hope.

I then started getting the "1 hour," "30 mins," "10 mins," folllowed by the beautiful "come outside" texts. It was worth the wait, although I obviously would have prefered not to wait all day, but he had to wait all day too since this new dealer from the city is horrible with time. My dude said the dope is decent and that it mixes up a weird color in the pin, but I sniffed it and it's feeling damn good already. The one good thing about spotting the cash out first to my friend is that he gives me an extra bag compared to when he cops on his own dime before flipping the bags off to me. Since its been getting nice out we've been chilling playing sports n shit with out other friends, so thats some extra insurance I have for him returning with my dope.

This dope is pretty damn good though. Between the start of me typing and now, its really gotten stronger and I got a nod going on. I sniffed it right before starting my message so it hasn't peaked yet. I'm about to go smoke a few cigs and get this kicking in properly, even though I am plenty high without them. It's just that much better with a few cigarettes, but I'm trying to cut back since 3-4 days ago when I got high last I smoked a whole pack and my lungs felt really shitty since then, so yea....

well i have been shooting up in the same spot for a week now and it is finally toast :( could not find one on my arms, even though i have not shot up in them for quite some time, like 2-3 weeks, so it was back to the foot, but i aint got shit left there either really. and i have been using a lot less than normal. i gotta start working out or something.

as for good news my guy can get me raw so i will prob cop a gram tomorrow, and should be able to catch a nod snorting,maybe.

How did you kill a vein in a week man? What exactly do you mean when you say kill.. its collapsed, or blood barely trickles out, or you cant find it to register at all and it the bulge is gone even if you tie off? In a week there is absolutely no reason a vein should be killed. Something must be wrong with your technique/process.. I am guessing you reuse pins a lot.. espeically if you are searching for a vein and using the same pin which just gets more dull every time it punctures the skin.

Using one vein and not rotating is definitely a bad idea..this does not allow tiem for recovery which will eventually kill your vein in one way or another.. a week is extremely quick though. My guess is that between all the shots you did, you have some swelling in the area which can make it hard to register or even cut off blood flow for that vein which might make you think the vein is dead. If you leave it alone for 3 weeks to heal and do not inject into that vein (regardless of spot), there is a good chance your vein will come back. The swelling will go down and bloodflow will return.

Personally I rotate about 5 spots.. I am a bit chunky and dont have the big bulging veins you see on some people.. so I don't really have many other options besides these 5 injection sites I have used over the past 2-3 years. Being that at most I was using 2-3 days a week and I would do 3-4 shots of dope in a day. The off days gave time for recovery. So between rotating and religiously using a new pin every time this has been working out great for me

But it just so happens that right now, the dealer with the fire dope also sells dubs of coke. So it has become a habit to get atleast 1 or 2 dubs to go with my bundle if I am using that day. Needless to say, the crazy rush from coke that SLAMS you like a freight train has lured me in and I am stuck on the line. The past 30 days or so I have been messing with speedballs which about doubled the amount of injections I would do on a day I was using. That meant buying a 10-pack of 29g 1/2" 1cc pins every day which I used. Thinking back, I was probably on bupe about 8-10 days spread throughout the month. It's kind of shocking to quantify my use.

Anyway, my point is I never would have thought that these 5 sites I have been using for around 2 years would hold up so well.. even when under severe abuse not having enough time to heal. What I am confident has saved me is I never EVER reuse a pin. By this I mean EVERY puncture of the skin should be a brand new syringe.. because a new syringe will puncture a vein nicely.. After a single use, the pin has dulled. Rather than puncture the vein, it now starts to tear the vein worse and worse the more dull it gets which in turn causes more damage scarring and swelling.. A dull pin will make it harder to register on certain veins that roll as well.. the dull pin will push the vein aside rather then puncture it. Scarring can also fuck with your veins and restrict blood flow.. a brand new pin leave a dot, no scar to speak of.

Last edited:
^ I have been told that I have nice veins (by junkies in rehab) but I don't see it. The veins in the crook of my arms don't exactly bulge, but they are fairly visible, and since they are fat I can also find them by touch. On one of my arms I can hit either spot in the crook where the vein forks into two, but in the other I can only see one of them. I can also hit further up if I follow that vein up my bicep, but the veins lower down on the inside of my arms (when viewing with my palms facing up, so maybe the basilic veins) look pretty deep so I don't really mess with them.

I have only IV'd like less than 20 times in my life and haven't done so in over a month, so it's not really an issue, or even anything that I really even think about. I do however alternate between my left and right arm, or at least did so the few times that I IV'd on different days that were close enough to each other to actually remember which arm I had used the previous time. I don't plan on IVing again and this is probably the longest I have gone without doing it in my most recent binge since June. I had been IVing like 2x a month from Sept to January, but I think only 2x in total since January.

Status
Not open for further replies.