11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha that made me laugh. I used to think about writing on my bags of pot "Herbal Incense" just to see what the police would say if I made the argument. I wish I were getting dope at 1bag = 60mg oxycodone. I am used to Opana. I can get an Opana 40 for xxxxx or xxxxx-xxxxx and it fixes me up a lot higher than 60mg oxycodone. OR, I can buy two perc 30s for $xxxxxx, and just barely feel that warmth. I actually end up drinking when I use oxycodone, occasionally, because otherwise I don't feel much of anything, it is truly a last resort. So Opanas are cheaper, and better. If I can find a legit connect for that good D then I'd make the switch but right now its very inconsistent. :/

^ Well I don't think they can hit you with a possession charge after the fact just because the one person said it was everybodies. Don't answer any questions from detectives if they contact you. I would stay away from that one friend though. Did he just not have a chance to swallow his dope?

I know an idiot that got arrested for possession of 2 30mg roxicodone pills. My friend was in the car and just swallowed his 2, but the other kid wanted to sniff them later so thought he could get away with hiding them, which didn't work. Serves him right. They got pulled over leaving a well known dealers house too, so they were obviously going to get searched after getting pulled over. Those are the easiest pills to swallow too, so I have no sympathy for someone dumb enough to get caught with 2 of them.

^ Well I don't think they can hit you with a possession charge after the fact just because the one person said it was everybodies. Don't answer any questions from detectives if they contact you. I would stay away from that one friend though. Did he just not have a chance to swallow his dope?

I know an idiot that got arrested for possession of 2 30mg roxicodone pills. My friend was in the car and just swallowed his 2, but the other kid wanted to sniff them later so thought he could get away with hiding them, which didn't work. Serves him right. They got pulled over leaving a well known dealers house too, so they were obviously going to get searched after getting pulled over. Those are the easiest pills to swallow too, so I have no sympathy for someone dumb enough to get caught with 2 of them.
Maybe he forgot they were on him. Lol, it happens. I had copped and was in a mcdonalds parking lot, went to take a piss and didn't wanna go inside becuase you have to buy something at this mcdonalds for them to unlock the door to the bathroom (west side of chicago).. so i went to piss on a wall and an undercover ran up on me. I didn't think anything of it because I thought I left the dope in the car. Nope. Cop throws me onto the hood of the car and goes through my pockets and pulls out 3 capsules in a tied little plastic bag and says, "What's this, blows?" and I was just like "Oh fuck totally forgot about those" and ended up getting a free night in cook county (a lovely 5 star hotel in chicago) until I saw the TV judge and got an I-bond.

Obviously if I had remember I woulda run and ditched em/tried to swallow em, but he just caught me by suprise and I totally forgot I had the dope on me. Oh well, as of may that will have been 2 years ago and I haven't been arrested since.. so glad all that shit is behind me (*knock on wood*)

I just got some more solid chunks. It's nice to find some consistently good dope around here.

Maybe he forgot they were on him.

Nah, my friend was in the car with him and was telling him just to eat them, but he insisted on hiding them instead. My friend was let go since it was the other kids car who had them stashed in the center console, so he called me right away to tell me what happened, and for a ride home haha.

tonight went from stressful as fuck to awesome.

first it startede with my entire upcoming EP files becoming corrupted, then not having weed, followed by not finding drugs for my friend's birthday

now i'm sleeping with her, popped 6 7.5mg percocet, blew a roxi 30 + 4 10mg adderall, and am smoking a bunch of bud (all of these were just my share). aww yeaa. yay karma!

Has does the dope come packaged in Baltimore? In The Wire everything is always vials. Though sometimes people say bags, but they haven't shown any (yet, I'm only midway through season 3)

Don't they sell 'raw' or 'scramble' down there? Raw being dope, and scramble being dope and coke. I don't know how it's packaged though.

Guh! My dealer's phone is still out of minutes, or he got a new number or something. "The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time. Please try again later."

But he hasn't called me from his new number.... what the hell?

I feel ya verso, my dealer of 2 years caught a couple cases and hes been waiting to get locked up for a while now. He had two phones, one that he was using when he got screwed and one with a new number after that, both were working. One day both of em went off and I haven't heard from em since but I'm hearing hes still on the outside. I'm hearing he never got put away, shit got dropped, he must of ratted his ass off. I'm hearing hes dealing outside of his buddies apartment but I have no idea where. It pisses me off, he was the most loyal freaking dealer and I was always the first to know of his number changes. Shitty. Now I've got 1 freaking pill dealer "queen bee" (no thats not her nickname, its what I call someone prescribed pills that deals. They are queen bees, or king bees, because all the addicts and users buzz around their hive, feel me?) that I've got to go thru a friend to get to, and one very unloyal dope dealer that goes up to the city and charges me $60-70 a b. Thats why I've been using my subs more and more often, its tearing me up on the inside. Its a constant battle to quit for a while and save up for shit I need, or I'll get lost and end up using for a week strait. Thats impossible right now so I'd like to use the situation to my advantage and hopefully get 4-5 months of The General car insurance saved up. I should be getting my car in April so, I wont be needing to hit up a middleman for D i'm hoping.

man the past night until now has been weird.

somehow ended up 10 7.5 percs (cwe'd, naturally), sniffed a roxi 30 and 50mg adderall, burned 3 g's of b52, and took about a milligram of xanax. woke up, popped 3 .5mg xannies, blew 10mg adderall, smoked a shitload more, and went to one of my grad classes.

promptly came home and killed my xanax, adderall, and bud stash. luckily i have a g of purple kush from a friend + my klonopin and ritalin prescriptions get filled tomorrow.

im trying to stop now since it was my friend's birthday, then I went to go nuts for my birthday in a couple months. just gotta make money until then.

Haha yeah I hear you guys, I remember the first time I did dope I was so worried I'd OD so I was taking these little ass bumps. Same shit for me too, I got mine from a dude that used to sell OCs but started getting into dope, and I didn't do any in front of him but we always used to do OC together on like lunchbreak at work and shit, now here I was in his car and like nah man I'm gonna wait till I get home lol.

Also for the brown powder, I rarely come across it, but I have had some severely dark brown stuf, darker than what's pictured and it was actually quite strong. Shit came in a little tied off bag corner like coke too it was strange for me, but good nonetheless.

^ Not much. So my dude has hit me up the last 2 days saying he's gonna pay me back after he gets paid Friday. I still don't think he will come through, so it will just be a bonus if he does. The only reason why I think he might come thru is because he's been calling me, and it's not like I'm calling him asking about the money or dope he owes.

I got myself a brick of fire and an 1/8th of chronic & free 20 buck vial of yay

Getting some gear tomorrow for the first time in a while, hopefully its some fire Ill find out tomorrow

tommy you should tell him to throw in an extra bag for dickin you around for a fuckin week..i dont think its too much to ask and if not dope some weed or something

and did you find out what he got "arrested" for?

tommy you should tell him to throw in an extra bag for dickin you around for a fuckin week..i dont think its too much to ask and if not dope some weed or something

and did you find out what he got "arrested" for?

I just checked online again on the website that lists court cases in NY, and he's not on it, so I doubt he actually got arrested. He now knows that I check that site, so he probably knows that I saw he wasn't on it so therefore know he was bullshitting me. Even the day he told me I just replied telling him to get his shit together instead of asking what he got arrested for, so it was obvious I wasn't buying the story from the get go.

I'm not gonna ask for anything extra since he really does go out of his way to deal to me. This is probably the last time I am dealing with him, so I'm not going to push my luck. He had told me the other night that I was better off going through someone else now, and that he was pretty beat so could barely afford his own habit, let alone buying extra bags to flip.

well atleast he told you he was in too deep and you should look forsomeone else...its just shitty that he told you that and still didnt have the willpower to gie you your bags..like he knew he was gonna rob you but didnt want to and when push came to chove he still did it cause hes in too deep
\

Status
Not open for further replies.