• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

100mg of Vyvanse

caden_g59

Greenlighter
This morning around 7:30 am I took a 30mg capsulse of Vyvanse. Then, about an hour and a half later, I get my hands on 70 more mg of Vyvanse. I take it. I peak after a couple of hours.

I just had a quick question. Its currently 6:26 pm and I've experienced all the normal/seminormal effects/side ffects from Vyvanse. I do not have a prescription for any drug except Accutane, which I will be ending shortly as my acne is almost completely gone :0) Anyway I don't fuck with amphetamines very often so I have a very low tolerance. I started to come down. I just did a little reading online and I read even people with high tolernaces should not take over 70mg a day. I read that is the max daily dose. So I'm basically asking if I will be alright and how long I should expect to be awake for. Also, I'm not complaining lol, but why hasn't anything harmful came out of this?

Thank you for any info. Also I'm not really that much into amphetamines I was just bored. The most I've ever taken of Vyvanse in one day was 60mg. I was up for around 36-38 hours. I've only done it a few times and it was very spread out. Thanks again.

You will be alright. You could be up for 24 hours: it all depends.

And that is not the MAX daily dose. That is the RECOMMENDED MAX daily dose. Doctors can prescribe whatever the hell they want. If I was a doctor and wanted to prescribe 200mg, I'm perfectly free too.

It's off-label prescribing.

Nothing harmful has come from it because it isn't harmful. You just took 100mg of vyvanse, which is a prescribable dosage.