• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 1-10 how stupid is my plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheatley

Greenlighter
Basically, the lowdown, the current scenario is [ha ha] - Pretty tipsy, but still fully compos mentis. Been drinking Courvoisier all day (Cognac old fashioned with a squeeze of lime, ice and a twist ;)%) ) . I'm not steamboat by any means. Iv'e had about 5 or 6 drinks over 9 hours (doubles :! but i can handle my drink). Been smoking weed, again three or four average joints. Last but not least iv'e had a 1 xanax, in half's over an hour period pretty recently. I had a couple v small lines off coke earlier (2hoursish ago but no more of that and its worn off now anyway)

but yeah i wanna be Monged the fuck out. But not like waking up catching my breath back. (that shits scary, heroin IV never ever again 8o: |: o) i got a couple xans and some 2ml bupes and i was wanerding if i insuffilated a half decent, say a 2ml line of bupe with half a xan would that be releatiely (ish) safe haha.
Then half hour, 1 drink 1 spliff and go hiernate in bed feeling chilled relaxed with an exquisite vibe of 'no fucks given!

{Liquid Drum and Bass, some chilled hip hop, thrown in with a bit of the velvet underground... what a treat with a hed of chems and liqor

i know you lot are gonna say // "DO NOT MIX ALCOHOL BENZOS AND OPIATES!!!!" :X
But bupe (brupenorphine) has naloxone in it, so if i'm correct, so should that block a big part of risk of overdose! =D

look ive been in prison and my tolerance is low to drunk so to my this is all tiny amounts anyway i usually i would never give a second thought.
but recently becoming more aware of consequence of drugs when mixing chemicals. So yeah, just looking for opinions to help me guide me into makes PROPPER STUPID CHOICES! The sort of stupid ones i can handle...

SAFETY PEOPLE. <3
KEMIZAZI :sus:
PEACE <3

Last edited:
The nalaxone in the bupe will not help prevent overdose. You already might be at risk of ODing. If you take the bupe, you could realistically die. Especially without any tolerance

Also keep in mind that the stims can hide some of the effects of the downers you're taking. You might already be more drunk than you realize

This is a very bad idea. We recommend that you do not mix Alcohol, Benzodiazepines and Alcohol together. It can easily kill you. Thanks for checking. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.