💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id have bought coke too but sadly no one was selling half g's on the dark webs. Getting oxy and lyrica now.

I'm pissed that you basically can't get real oxy on US markets anymore. It's all pressed with fentanyl or some other weird shit now that they won't even name in the listing

I'm pissed that you basically can't get real oxy on US markets anymore. It's all pressed with fentanyl or some other weird shit now that they won't even name in the listing
i had 2 friends die in 1 month last year

one irl
one JA
both socal area
both chinese OC = fentanyl.
very sad.

i tell everyone even if not opiate users to tell their junkie pals to STAY AWAY FROM "OC'S"

i had 2 friends die in 1 month last year

one irl
one JA
both socal area
both chinese OC = fentanyl.
very sad.

i tell everyone even if not opiate users to tell their junkie pals to STAY AWAY FROM "OC'S"

Now there's like 100 different fentalogues going around too people have no idea what they're getting fucked up on. Shit is literally a chemical weapon

I've only ever used 2 OC80s and they were real still in blisters from an old friend of ours

Yeah, I assume they are pressing them by the millions. Maybe you could try to hook up and start buying from someone who has a script?

In Finland drugs are just so bad quality and expensive that you wouldnt even believe it. Though I guess oxy is cheaper over here.
Coke goes for street price or more online IIRC.
Ive only once heard of street coke here. Atleast the online stuff comes from the capital so I assume its better unless you have a dboy in Sweden.

Now there's like 100 different fentalogues going around too people have no idea what they're getting fucked up on. Shit is literally a chemical weapon

I've only ever used 2 OC80s and they were real still in blisters from an old friend of ours
both ppl were loved by their families and i spoke to both of them, so sad.

<3

dg bro i have a sick story

Yeah, I assume they are pressing them by the millions. Maybe you could try to hook up and start buying from someone who has a script?

In Finland drugs are just so bad quality and expensive that you wouldnt even believe it. Though I guess oxy is cheaper over here.

Ive only once heard of street coke here. Atleast the online stuff comes from the capital so I assume its better unless you have a dboy in Sweden.

I think the days of oxy here in the US are over. You guys still get a decent amount of it over in Europe from what I've seen, and at decent doses with OCs/OPs. I haven't seen a blue 30 here in years and I had to get OCs from your part of the world. Just lame percocet for ridiculous prices and presses of god knows what.

Yeah I guess they are. Atleast the overflow that it used to be there. Most oxys in Finland are actually from Europe since we have way less oxys naturally in here.

One of the positive sides of living in a city: I just traded 90mg of meth to a 1200mg of lyrica.

Yeah I guess they are. Atleast the overflow that it used to be there. Most oxys in Finland are actually from Europe since we have way less oxys naturally in here.

One of the positive sides of living in a city: I just traded 90mg of meth to a 1200mg of lyrica.

Where I live right now there's only drunks and speed freaks. Can't wait to be back in Chicago at the end of the month. Bigger house, plentiful H, legal weed, old friends :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.