💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since during a psychosis theres a wild amount of dopamine running through you brain it has always felt euphoric to me and I just now understood that more than likely I have started to aim for this after my first psychosis.

Guess Im going to never try meth or heroin again. Psychs also suddenly seem more interesting.
When youre by yourself it can be ok to be on the watch but generally people are just better than me i am as almost *almost* as low as badbois can go

I KNOW AM I RIGHT
I was thinking dumb shit like "but its METH!". Legit all meth I have ever bought and done have had huge amounts of side effects and I guess I was more trying to fit in or something juvenile like that.

When youre by yourself it can be ok to be on the watch but generally people are just better than me i am as almost *almost* as low as badbois can go
I wouldnt say that. In fact I have more respect for you after than before if you know what I mean. Also btw, when I blocked you it was pretty much just me projecting. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
if i die this is 2019's fault

i was so ready to live a clean and BOOoOORing life and

he broke my heart

i can break his and I know how to

Ok Im having on and off audiotary hallucinations. Since Ive had them in the past Im not scared and just keep thinking why are the voices in my head so fucking boring.

The one time I got a touch of stimulant psychosis was from hexen, I was sleeping a couple of hours a night and stayed up til 6, maybe 7am after a week of this, snorting bump after bump plus a little etizolam to smooth it out. I decided to try vaping some. I didn't FEEL like it got me substantially higher, but I started seeing a guy next to me in my peripheral who was writing on pieces of paper and finishing one every minute or so. I could hear the pencil scratching and the paper rustling. I was also seeing lights, and the craziest thing was that it sounded like streams of random radio stations were coming from various objects, different ones all at the same time, I could hear them all. One had the most incredible music I've ever heard, the others were talk radio, they were saying random stuff and some of it was interesting to listen to, one of them was really funny. They were very clearly and consistently coming from the same objects... one from the front door, one from the chair in the kitchen, one from my shoe. Thing is, I knew the whole time I was hallucinating, and it was enjoyable and novel, so it wasn't freaky at all but I definitely stopped doing hexen that night and took some days off because a little farther and I might have lost the plot, and that's never happened to me and I didn't want it to start.

doggos help
i'm in physical pain pretty bad
others see my bruised, limping body
i don't care i just want the pain to stop

The one time I got a touch of stimulant psychosis was from hexen, I was sleeping a couple of hours a night and stayed up til 6, maybe 7am after a week of this, snorting bump after bump plus a little etizolam to smooth it out. I decided to try vaping some. I didn't FEEL like it got me substantially higher, but I started seeing a guy next to me in my peripheral who was writing on pieces of paper and finishing one every minute or so. I could hear the pencil scratching and the paper rustling. I was also seeing lights, and the craziest thing was that it sounded like streams of random radio stations were coming from various objects, different ones all at the same time, I could hear them all. One had the most incredible music I've ever heard, the others were talk radio, they were saying random stuff and some of it was interesting to listen to, one of them was really funny. They were very clearly and consistently coming from the same objects... one from the front door, one from the chair in the kitchen, one from my shoe. Thing is, I knew the whole time I was hallucinating, and it was enjoyable and novel, so it wasn't freaky at all but I definitely stopped doing hexen that night and took some days off because a little farther and I might have lost the plot, and that's never happened to me and I didn't want it to start.

The radio stations coming from random objects is one of the few symptoms of stim psychosis I ever got. The other was seeing it snow indoors. I was using incredibly good meth for like 7 days, working OT at my job, and playing this RPG all night rinse repeat. I'm not gonna lie it was fun.

The radio stations coming from random objects is one of the few symptoms of stim psychosis I ever got. The other was seeing it snow indoors. I was using incredibly good meth for like 7 days, working OT at my job, and playing this RPG all night rinse repeat. I'm not gonna lie it was fun.
The first indication that I had traveled into psychosis was auditory hallucinations. I enjoyed the feeling of being safe and spun, I called it "Meth radio"

The first indication that I had traveled into psychosis was auditory hallucinations. I enjoyed the feeling of being safe and spun, I called it "Meth radio"

Now tuning in to Meth Radio, all your favorite audio hallucinations all day every day until you go to sleep! Now here's a creepy numbers station, coming at you from a disembodied Russian voice

Status
Not open for further replies.