💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had lyrica scripted for 4 years. When I had my meds, valium and lyrica, I needed only 40mg of oxy or 20mg oxynorm. Since I dont use those meds anymore I needed to double the dose.

Hylight you really dont remember it? I remember you telling to Cap that it was beautiful.

Im sorry for having on/off switch. It was propably always too intense for you. For me it was normal. I loved it.

Last edited:
My is life fucking horrible. Its a labyrinth without exit while some sadist is trying to pull the strings. But the sadist always ends up losing. Still the labyrinth is horrible.

Dude I just made 25 cents off a bread bowl. The guy at dominos gave me my $10 back by mistake when handing me the change..

• Love
Reactions: CFC
the Blvd of the Madness

i'm sorry i am trying to make some sense out if maps today and attempt to possibly repair my brain. it seemsNOT to want to be fixed o_O

edit: heheee

Reactions: CFC
CGZ0VBh.jpg

When I started working at my job, I worked in the office (before I moved and got a home office). This lady I worked with who trained me was a HUGE Duke fan (I live in NC). There's a gigantic Duke vs UNC college sports rivalry in this state. I didn't know about any of this and mentioned to her that I applied to Duke for grad school ( I never ended up going to grad school, thankfully), and she flipped out and actually got legitimately angry at me and made me apologize, which I eventually did since I had to work with her. It was weird, it made me lose respect for her. I don't get when people take a stupid game that seriously. It was nonsensical of her to put that rivalry I had nothing to do with on me, personally.

Society has a weird focus on sports, or some people anyway. It's just a game. Professional athletes are massively overpaid.

When I started working at my job, I worked in the office (before I moved and got a home office). This lady I worked with who trained me was a HUGE Duke fan (I live in NC). There's a gigantic Duke vs UNC college sports rivalry in this state. I didn't know about any of this and mentioned to her that I applied to Duke for grad school ( I never ended up going to grad school, thankfully), and she flipped out and actually got legitimately angry at me and made me apologize, which I eventually did since I had to work with her. It was weird, it made me lose respect for her. I don't get when people take a stupid game that seriously. It was nonsensical of her to put that rivalry I had nothing to do with on me, personally.

Society has a weird focus on sports, or some people anyway. It's just a game. Professional athletes are massively overpaid.
agree totally. i can hardly get into a football game (NFL) unless i have a bet down. no one can touch the Qb without a flag. disgusting what money has done.

Professional athletes are massively overpaid.

have you ever thought about how many people have jobs because of these athletes? The dedication and discipline they have to get to where they are? the vast majority of them are selfless and charitable beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.