💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good cause its not for sale

But go fuck yourself, cause I will come with my cousin and his cousin and cousin with tattoos and swords, long swords and short hair and we gonna cosign your license, we gonna take the C4 to senate then we put everything in the trunk and we're oooooooooooutttttttttt

BYEEE

I TOOK SUBWOOFER

AND VIOLINS

WHEN YOU TOOK UNDER THE CHIN AND CELLO

BUT YOU STILL HUNGRY

I THINK ALL THE CATCH DRIFTED AWAY

0 WITH CONGRATS AND GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT

But go fuck yourself, cause I will come with my cousin and his cousin and cousin with tattoos and swords, long swords and short hair and we gonna cosign your license, we gonna take the C4 to senate then we put everything in the trunk and we're oooooooooooutttttttttt

BYEEE

I TOOK SUBWOOFER

AND VIOLINS

BUT YOU STILL HUNGRY

This sounds fantastic for the amount of boredom Im feeling. If you need to gain a tactical edge before coming to me, I can hook you up with some weapons sellers.

@SS373dOH said I wouldn't get a spanking unless I made dinner
a593f43eb5a72a6d4158672cf6ead494.jpg

I mean I get your point. Guess we will see
Yep, they're both making people stay at home so they don't catch the virus... And yet also released the virus to cull the population.

Sorry man but I've been hearing this my whole life. I've survived so many apocolypses now.

Long Sword Short Hair

BYEEE

I TOOK SUBWOOFER

AND VIOLINS

BUT YOU STILL HUNGRY

Status
Not open for further replies.