đź’€ The Abyss đź’€ (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am so fucking bored of being ill, barely sleeping, and being stuck indoors. i've been online tons as well. normally i'd eat to paper over the cracks of my tragic existence, but i dont much enjoy food because it doesnt taste of anything. though chilled carrots are quite nice rn because of the texture.

i suppose i should go clean something
How u feeling now?

Reactions: CFC
How u feeling now?

Honestly, it just fucking lingers and lingers mate. It started getting worse again 2 days ago. Now improving again. It's done that so many times. At the end of the first week I started to feel better, then later the same day had to call paramedics as very quickly I couldn't breathe. It's such a fucking rollercoaster of an infection. I think people saying it's just like "the flu" have no idea. Well, I guess it's pretty easy for 30-50% of people, but for those who get bad symptoms (including my confirmed friends in Germany), it's been just like this and nothing like normal flu.

I was about to get a big, thick cock in my dreams, but his daughter and wife came home. Then I had to end up hiding in his crib hoping his wife wouldn’t find me. Bummer.

My across the street neighbor is playing acoustic guitar on his front porch. Not particularly good but he was trying to work out Here Comes the Sun. Took about 5 seconds to learn by ear, and we played it together, sort of anyway. Would be cool to get a neighborhood jam going on, I know someone down the street plays the trombone and I've heard saxophone before too. The walls of the cove reflect sound really well, you can hear everything. Would be cool, I miss playing with other people so bad right now.

Ah the 80s... I was obsessed with micro machines when I was little. And Galoob! I probably never would have remembered that name again.

Honestly, it just fucking lingers and lingers mate. It started getting worse again 2 days ago. Now improving again. It's done that so many times. At the end of the first week I started to feel better, then later the same day had to call paramedics as very quickly I couldn't breathe. It's such a fucking rollercoaster of an infection. I think people saying it's just like "the flu" have no idea. Well, I guess it's pretty easy for 30-50% of people, but for those who get bad symptoms (including my confirmed friends in Germany), it's been just like this and nothing like normal flu.
I could handle a lot of pain but the not being able to breath properly worries me. I thing I’d make it worse by panicking.

d51870dcc5e5364ea140bf5076e77c80.gif

I could handle a lot of pain but the not being able to breath properly worries me. I thing I’d make it worse by panicking.

Yeah tbh I got a bit panicky, which probably made me feel worse than I was. I couldn't get through to 111 - there was like a 2 hour queue. But you can go to NHS 111 online and actually it's a pretty good system - it asks a whole ton of questions and tells you what to do. It told me to dial 999 immediately, and the paramedics showed up in under 20 mins, and as they already knew I had covid-19 they were in protective gear, confirmed I had mild pneumonia and should try and stay calm and call back if it got any worse. I have some old cans of pressurised oxygen at home (for a heart issue), and taking the occasional breathe of pure O2 felt helpful.

Yeah tbh I got a bit panicky, which probably made me feel worse than I was. I couldn't get through to 111 - there was like a 2 hour queue. But you can go to NHS 111 online and actually it's a pretty good system - it asks a whole ton of questions and tells you what to do. It told me to dial 999 immediately, and the paramedics showed up in under 20 mins, and as they already knew I had covid-19 they were in protective gear, confirmed I had mild pneumonia and should try and stay calm and call back if it got any worse. I have some old cans of pressurised oxygen at home (for a heart issue), and taking the occasional breathe of pure O2 felt helpful.
thxx. and please be well <3

Actually I would recommend anyone even outside the UK to use the online NHS 111 Covid-19 service if they're worried about their symptoms, as it'll give you advice on what you should do (you'll have to translate it's advice to your own healthcare system though, obviously):

You'll need a UK postcode to make it work, btw. You can get one of those from this site:

Can't even get laid in your dreams ? Ouch. ;]

Yep. I could actually get laid IRL if I wanted to with no problem, but fantasy cock is better. I might even go gay a while especially after watching the hottest lesbian scene ever in “The Handmaiden” film.

Yep. I could actually get laid IRL if I wanted to with no problem, but fantasy cock is better. I might even go gay a while especially after watching the hottest lesbian scene ever in “The Handmaiden” film.
I'm sure you could. ;]

Celibacy is killing me.

Also I fully agree with any lesbian activity and I will be googling this scene soon.

I'm sure you could. ;]

Celibacy is killing me.

Also I fully agree with any lesbian activity and I will be googling this scene soon.

I’m so proud of you for being celibate! You must be jerking off a lot so I like to think about that. lol

And yes, find that scene immediately! Too hot.

Actually I would recommend anyone even outside the UK to use the online NHS 111 Covid-19 service if they're worried about their symptoms, as it'll give you advice on what you should do (you'll have to translate it's advice to your own healthcare system though, obviously):

You'll need a UK postcode to make it work, btw. You can get one of those from this site:

Ye that’s a good idea. Just get the world to use it till it crashes

My across the street neighbor is playing acoustic guitar on his front porch. Not particularly good but he was trying to work out Here Comes the Sun. Took about 5 seconds to learn by ear, and we played it together, sort of anyway. Would be cool to get a neighborhood jam going on, I know someone down the street plays the trombone and I've heard saxophone before too. The walls of the cove reflect sound really well, you can hear everything. Would be cool, I miss playing with other people so bad right now.

Ah the 80s... I was obsessed with micro machines when I was little. And Galoob! I probably never would have remembered that name again.

I love this idea of getting a neighborhood jam going!
We have a natural acoustic theatre just down the street.
They usually have concerts there all summer.
Hmmmmm....,,🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.