💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck waiting in the hood Dopesick with your connect saying "Im at the lights", or "around the corner".

That shits for the birds mayne.
Its even worse. He hasnt even woken up and it might take hours. I was sleeping yesterday and he had posted like 5 texts that he can front me anything.

Its even worse. He hasnt even woken up and it might take hours. I was sleeping yesterday and he had posted like 5 texts that he can front me anything.
Well if you're sleeping at least you're not in bad wds..

Mother fuckas knew not to front ol hopeless anything, when used to hit a lick, Id call the ppl I didnt owe.

Awww, I would be compassionate to you in that situation.

I’m having a blast watching MTV Classic channel. Reminds me of when music was actually worth a damn and when MTV played music videos.

Just watched White Zombie “Thunderkiss ‘65” and FAITH NO MORE “Epic” to name a couple.
i was there for mtv. it was a game changer for sure. back then a music pirate only needed a double cassette deck. Computers? yeah NASA has a few. fuck shit has definitely changed.

Well if you're sleeping at least you're not in bad wds..

Mother fuckas knew not to front ol hopeless anything, when used to hit a lick, Id call the ppl I didnt owe.
Im barely in any withdrawals. I know not to fuck my tolerances up with stupid shit. It would even be enjoyable using at that point anymore.

Lol I have standards my nigga. Thats why the dealers Ive known have always put trust in me with shit.

Im barely in any withdrawals. I know not to fuck my tolerances up with stupid shit. It would even be enjoyable using at that point anymore.

Lol I have standards my nigga. Thats why the dealers Ive known have always put trust in me with shit.
Every junkie starts out with some standards, I started to lose mine after 10 years of heroin use and at 15 years they were completely gone.

How I feel having waited almost 4 hours for drugs
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.