💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antihistamines lol
U been stung by a bee?
ITS THE ONLY THING I CAN TAKE TO TRY SLEEPING

ALL MY DREAMS ARE NIGHTMARES
I REALLY DONT NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW HAVE SOME COMPASSION FOR ERICH GENERIC AND MY MENTAL STATE PLS

Im pickle rick! PICKLE RICK NEEDS HYPNOTIC BENZOS SEND FUDGE

Give me ur bank details I’ll send u some money.
I am too proud i would rather just snuff it. I hate leeching on other ppl

I have done this to my family, friends, anyone because i am just mental garbage. My anarchocapitalist self doesnt want pity or money. I should just die and society really shouldnt care. My leftist friends dont understand my position. I am drowning in communism and it sucks.

Also seriously i just need a compassionate doctor and those are so hard to find

I just need RESTORIL or a diff hypnotic.

I am too proud i would rather just snuff it. I hate leeching on other ppl
Can’t be as bad as dying ffs
U prob never heard of her but Caroline flack a tv presenter has just topped herself. So sad
Beautiful with money and just decided to check out

I need to do stuff and am too hungry to haha

I cant believe i have like no food

Thank god i am good at sex and that kind of helps me get some meals in
WILL FUCK FOR FOOD lol

Can’t be as bad as dying ffs
U prob never heard of her but Caroline flack a tv presenter has just topped herself. So sad
Beautiful with money and just decided to check out
Yeah if i had depression i would work on it i am actually really happy with my life which makes this so funny

And ironic

I am a village idiot. Wolf said it best.

I can FEEL AND HEAR my stomach EATING away at itself.

ITS THE ONLY THING I CAN TAKE TO TRY SLEEPING

ALL MY DREAMS ARE NIGHTMARES
I REALLY DONT NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW HAVE SOME COMPASSION FOR ERICH GENERIC AND MY MENTAL STATE PLS

Im pickle rick! PICKLE RICK NEEDS HYPNOTIC BENZOS SEND FUDGE

You must have sleep apnea, I have it. It's kinda cool to have the very vivid dreams but you're suffocating at the same time so it's a balancing act tbh

You must have sleep apnea, I have it. It's kinda cool to have the very vivid dreams but you're suffocating at the same time so it's a balancing act tbh

I know what you mean my friends.
The constant vivid dreams suck.
I was diagnosed with narcolepsy.

Gabapentin has actually cleared up the constant dream, nightmare problem for me.
I am getting some real sleep now.

Might be worth giving it a try.

Cuz u not dead
PATENTLY false I am not the same person I was and am never going back to it. I definitely have lost my sense of identity and am really glad I did. I don't really need one.

All I know is I like to FUCK and have a raging testosterone overdrive norepinephrine mindwheel and am checking out all the guys at the CLUB and going to fuck the hottest one, and probably someone else tonight, in reverse order. I'm 99% sure.

PATENTLY false I am not the same person I was and am never going back to it. I definitely have lost my sense of identity and am really glad I did. I don't really need one.

All I know is I like to FUCK and have a raging testosterone overdrive norepinephrine mindwheel and am checking out all the guys at the CLUB and going to fuck the hottest one, and probably someone else tonight, in reverse order. I'm 99% sure.

Go back to their house and steal their food.

Status
Not open for further replies.