💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAL WHY DO I DO THESE THINGS

I had amazing sex today. And amazing sex. And then I was like YEAH LET'S GO BACK TO 2019 AND FUCK HIM AGAIN

oh wow COB did a cover on that?

that is so me

fuck my life lord god

and I was blaring electronic music when he walks in

yea I got my own life

and I'm limping because I have a jammed toe

yea I do my own thing and will still fuck

this is um.... this is the definition of showmanship

mal WHY why is that the word of my life... showmanship.... why am I just a painting that's still wet for the audience's enjoyment

is it all the psychedelics I do, do I become an art piece? an interactive sexual art piece for when people want to get off on my D?

WHAT IS GOING ON

You know what it's like 2 in the morning and part of me thinks "yeah do more psychedelics you know you wanna when you're coming down you're heading out and it'll be SICKNASTYAWESOME"

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF

bork

SEND FUDGE

mal I need to rub dicks and discuss life with someone want to FUCK?

literally
literally because I was doing my own thing
not giving a fuck
is why he hits me up
it's like
the less you care
the more they want your D
gay201 adjunct lesson

mal i literally have like no words to describe my disbelief

and my luck and fortune

this is like the best life anyone could have ever lived

and it sucked until this year

HE EVEN ASKED... about to cry
IF I NEEDED A DAB... want to cry
"no, no I don't! :D" because I'M CUTTING BACK TOO
oh my god

it's like I didn't even WANT to run out/stop the drugs

and then it happens and we FUCK

except I am tripping and that's my own lil nasty world secret

oh god

mal help me

this is like attack of the KANGAROOS on acid

and I'm one of the kangaroos or a joey in a pouch controlling the mother kangaroo of all krazy borkers

I NEED TO SAVE SOME FOR THE MORNING BECAUSE I WILL LIKELY NEED SOME TO FACE THE OUTSIDE WORLD SO I DON'T BLOW MY BRAINS OUT CAPTAIN WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING VERY CAREFULLY FFS YOU ONLY HAVE 5 HOURS LEFT MAKE WISE WITH YOUR D SIZE

like i even asked about him a bunch
"I don't want to talk about it"
He's still dealing/accepting a serious loss and it's devastating to him
and the last words I said
"Learn to love yourself, I know it's hard I work on it a lot, but you're worth it. You ever need some cheering up you know who to turn to."

IT'S LIKE I'M A BIG BRO to him and we're similar age

I
um
I can't even
MAL WHAT HAPPENED TO ME

I so killed myself this last year and I'm dead inside. I'm not me. I'm gone.

I am almost going to cry humbled knowing I was sexually healing someone somehow. More like 3 someones.

I need to get to the clinic 4 real though.

gay201adjunct

go to the clinic every 3 to 6 months tops

i became a constellation of track marks under the weight of my mind's burden
i know that i feel like crossing into the other side
i know it is no different, it is alike
yesterday and tomorrow, all the difference between joy and sorrow
but i know no difference

mal i'll wake up tomorrow, or come to in a few hours still wide awake

not understanding

all my actions

and the amazing sex

it won't stop

it becomes me

i don't think "I" like to fuck but my body does

I woke up and my body felt like i t had to FUCK today like it was instinct coming out of me

and I just fucking wrecked three asses

THIS is a substance I don't like using
because it feels like you're dying kinda

oh god

I've never done it before but my best bud told me about how he used to have tank parties with bigass medical grade tanks

Plus I was drunk

Sounds interesting I like drugs that make me feel dead, tapentadol was cool like that, shit felt like dying dream mega trip

I've never done it before but my best bud told me about how he used to have tank parties with bigass medical grade tanks

Plus I was drunk

Sounds interesting I like drugs that make me feel dead, tapentadol was cool like that, shit felt like dying dream mega trip
you would like high dose ketamine, dmt, or nitrous then. have at it doggo.

Nothing like waking up from a drunken stupor hungover as shit and seeing an email confirmation for a bunch of nitrous and a $40 dispenser...oh and more DXM
brb pcp binge

huehueheuehue

i did my shit and i'll be BORKING till I get out of here. And I don't know how I will do it I'm in so much pain because I stubbed my toe

I am going to have to walk so slowly/carefully or rely on public transport or maybe drive and hope to find a spot and pay for it and ask for $$$ like a ho

because i'm a no good ho maury

in about 12-14 minutes my pork choppies will be ready and i'll be eating like apig in shit REEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

I was doing SO WELL and then I think "lol I need to go out" NO

you will STUB YOUR TOE fuck
ow
this hurts
my friend was like "take painkillers" lol he has no idea the hell of buprenorphine withdrawal and i'm like "nsaids barely work oww" lol

and still fucked him

and came like a rainshower

and he did too it was hot

ok so i listened to him (he's no longer whorella I HAVE FORGIVEN HIM FOR OUR WHORE WAYS) and um

yeah I'm totes ok about it

he does talk about other d's he's been with (and says i'm above the pale 100% and it's not just size it's how I use it too?) and I don't talk about other asses because, ya know, I would get super disrespectful some how.

and also because I just like hearing him talk

he was so impressed w/ me

I don't get it

MAL I NEED HELPppp

I had so much sex today I'm making a 3rd and 4th porkchop and I would make a starchy potato dish but my foot needs to rest and so I just ate 2 large things of cereal and whole milk

i am OUT OF ICE CREAM? WHAT? DID I EAT IT ALL?

also I commented on how I gained weight (and am a healthy weight now because I quit speed and grief and started eating again) and he's like "you look good with this" and then we hugged
omg

please

give 2 me

over and over again he's so reassuring to me for no reason after I was such a little shit head

he must really like me

but we don't put labels on it

for fear of it ending?

WHAT IS GOING ON

you would like high dose ketamine, dmt, or nitrous then. have at it doggo.

Yeah every now and then I need to take my ego and sense of reality out back and shoot it with a large caliber psych. I haven't done that in a while and I'm more narcissistic and antisocial than ever. Not saying I don't enjoy it but it could use a little regulation.

High dose racemic K was one of the best drug experiences I've had in my life and will probably remain at the top for the rest of it. I didn't break through the one time I did DMT but it was still cool.

oh man DMT is like, breath takingly game changer. Scary good, I prefer K. But LSD and mushrooms on K and stuff like that is a game changer too.

It helps me become a better person every time I was just rotten to the core before.

Also if DO_ ever made an appearance I Would eat that shit like candy like OMNOMNOM mmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.