💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard has fallen off asn't he?
HOWARD WENT TO THERAPY FOR HIS NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER AND WANTS DONUT TRAMP TO GET HELP

he's like a fucking angel dude brah I would watch all his shows again and vote Libertarian for life

when I was growing up watching the HOWARD STERN SHOW on my grandparents' cable it was.... so elating.

And then there'st hat sex and drugs show on MTV2

TIMETRAVELINGBORKERS

YOU GUYS I'M BORKING WITH THE ANGELS LIFE IS GOOD IN THE HOOD

I'm blaring music on a Sunday afternoon jumping around manic as shit

Life is good

Sex is good

I'm blaring music on a Sunday afternoon jumping around m
Next time a psychiatrist tells me I have bipolar disorder I'm showing them your posts Cap
For real YOU ARE MENTALLY FINE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW OK YOU ARE UNTIL YOU LET LOOSE

UNLOOSE

CPT BIPOLAR BORKING AT THE K ANGELS BORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORK

One of them said I'm borderline, and I sorta agree with that because I love you but also want to murder you sometimes
It sounds like you're just feeling the feelings too hard brah

Gotta realize any problem you have with the not-me is a problem you have with the me and then you work your shit out and it gets better

I LOVE DGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:love::love::love:

I missed you guy, you know I love you right? ❤
I LOVE BLOWMONKEYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

you seem like the kinda guy to go to the club and get lost in a vagina

if anyone is cock blocking u i'll suck their D to get their attention away from the pussy

CONSPIRING FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION hueheuehueheuehu

I am the kinda guy that goes to a club and then gets lost in that club searching for vagina.

Then somehow always end up fighting penis on my way out.

I am the kinda guy that goes to a club and then gets lost in that club searching for vagina.

Then somehow always end up fighting penis on my way out.
I'm the kind of penis to make sure you get a vagina at the end of the night clubbin brahhhhhhhh

pussy overflowin here

I get off knowing you got off more than me being a part of it IIRC i like 2 watch

how-i-met-your-mother-memes-1.jpg

Oh trust me it won't be a challenge you'll be fucking a pussy in no time brah the wimmenz are pissed off we're all _____'s here

We need the heterobrahs

I am so fucking high right now you guys.
LOL!!!!

I underestimated the strength of this high quality Kratom powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.