đź’€ The Abyss đź’€ (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Well at least you are honest! 🤣

My question is, how do you just get them to “go away” after?
Because I also just need to fuck. Right now.
oh just let me do whatever i want after, sleep, cuddle, black out, get my space. you need yours das cool i can space out

intricately study how sexy you are and go for round 2 with like 30 seconds of breathing time

cry knowing it'll be the last time and i'll always love you no matter what :(

She's very beautiful, nice body, sex is nice too, but we are too different, she is too inexperienced in several senses.. she has no idea about how crazy my life is

Does she take care of you?
Besides sex? does she feed you? Keep you grounded?
Might be good for your crazy life?

Is it possible she is just crazy enough to be cool and not smother you or no?

that feel when you haven't eaten in a day adn ur at the taco truck
using all the toppings
eating ur friends leftovers
forcing it all down in 60 seconds like a pro

[

Well at least you are honest! 🤣

My question is, how do you just get them to “go away” after?
Because I also just need to fuck. Right now.
my problem is if the sex is that good i never want him to go unless he comin back for more one day
pls come back jamal plsssss i neeed u

I JUST HAD
A WEIRD
FUCKING
FLASHBACK

he was so hot and bought dinner like
fuck just take me on a date or buy me some food or whatever i'm not that high class, a taco truck will do ffs

love may have found me

i don't know

maybe he just like the D i don't care

Taco truck! Good god CH!
We really need to give you a makeover!

I need to open a salon in California.
You all can hang out all day while I high class you up!

Taco truck! Good god CH!
We really need to give you a makeover!

I need to open a salon in California.
You all can hang out all day while I high class you up!
hunnie i'm a minimalist gonna die young and stay poor forever if i work it's out of legit necessity and i find the easiest do-nothing job you can find

homeless partier
that 50 year old at every frat who is more fucked up than anyone else at the party but keeps it together
tutor FRANCE DID IT FRANCE FUCKED THE WORLD

yea gotta find one that will cook for u man totes worth it or can at least take you out on a meal

I think most women only wants to fill the void of their solitude, that's different from men, men are companions, women are individualists. OF course, there are a few exceptions out there which now I am trying to find

I think most women only wants to fill the void of their solitude, that's different from men, men are companions, women are individualists. OF course, there are a few exceptions out there which now I am trying to find
well maybe straight men are i've had a lot of vapid hit and misses :(
this one seems like a keeper though JAMAL BB I NEED U

hunnie i'm a minimalist gonna die young and stay poor forever if i work it's out of legit necessity and i find the easiest do-nothing job you can find

homeless partier
that 50 year old at every frat who is more fucked up than anyone else at the party but keeps it together
tutor FRANCE DID IT FRANCE FUCKED THE WORLD

I understand.
But you got to stop selling yourself short!

You can be a partier and make money off your rock n roll lifestyle.

[

You need someone who is matured like a fine wine.
Someone that has been around and knows what is going down but has managed to stay beautiful despite it all, or for it all.
❤️👍

Status
Not open for further replies.