• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

I am starting to think that i could try this shit. Heroin. I have nothing to lose anymore, and i simply don't care. About myself, my shit, and my well being. And i am not well anyway. Never been, never will be. So why not graduate to heroin? I don't even use any opiates though... But i want relief. Away... From mental pain... Would that not be harm reduction, when everything is fucked up anyway?
I can empathise. And you know, I would join you in that. Similar reasons, I just seek comfort and an absence of pain.

Except I would be deathly allergic to the heroin unless via syringe. And I would not manage my conditions for many days any which way.

So I'm kinda stuck, being conscious, feeling sick, pain, trauma, exhaustion indescribable, and way much more.

So heroin no possible option for myself. If it was viable, free, pure, non allergenic. I'd be on it today, I admit, as the lesser evil.

So I push on. The determination and resilience it has taken to reach here, makes it seem like a waste to give up now.

I've sort of made a pact with myself. I will get well, or die trying. And I'm really really trying not to die.

First premise = it's not allowed. Under any circumstance.

Which is both incredibly motivating but also traumatic as hell. Like, constantly fighting to not die, against odds. And it absolutely must, cannot happen.

Yet!

It's really traumatised the hell out of me and still is but like I say having done 59 rounds with Mike Tyson just for breakfast I feel like I've achieved something and just maybe it will be easier one day it could be next week?

I care for you @Did someone fart? I'm really sorry you hurt, feel sad, hopeless.

I wish I could give you hope. I am sorry too for my failiure to recognise your identity and accusations of insincerity.

Stupid huh? Where the fuck did i EVER claim that i am anything but stupid? I am the definition of absolutely pure, authentic stupidity.

Been an alcoholic for 25 years. That is not enough anymore, to make the demons shut up. To make me numb enough. Weed? Grew that shit at home for years and years when i was younger. Smoked many grams every single day for years and years. I still smoke occasionally, but i am just a buyer these days. Pills? PILLS? Bought 100x oxazepam 15mg last week. Monday. Gave away 40. Ate the remaining 60 pills and binged beer and the pills were gone when Thursday was here. I have tried basically every drug you can imagine, except heroin. No help. I don't wanna get clean, and i can't get clean. Not smart huh? You talking to me about not smart?

Well, give me some more bright ideas, then, that one you wrote did not work. At all. For fuck's sake yo :(
You aren't stupid. Nor worthless. Nor any of the bad/negative things which are projected at you but not actually from you.

We have a demon parasite in our midst. A consciousness invader. Whispering in our ears. Don't believe that scum.

Stupid huh? Where the fuck did i EVER claim that i am anything but stupid? I am the definition of absolutely pure, authentic stupidity.

Been an alcoholic for 25 years. That is not enough anymore, to make the demons shut up. To make me numb enough. Weed? Grew that shit at home for years and years when i was younger. Smoked many grams every single day for years and years. I still smoke occasionally, but i am just a buyer these days. Pills? PILLS? Bought 100x oxazepam 15mg last week. Monday. Gave away 40. Ate the remaining 60 pills and binged beer and the pills were gone when Thursday was here. I have tried basically every drug you can imagine, except heroin. No help. I don't wanna get clean, and i can't get clean. Not smart huh? You talking to me about not smart?

Well, give me some more bright ideas, then, that one you wrote did not work. At all. For fuck's sake yo :(
Heee friend.ok.you smart.i am stupid.just wanna say that trying H and very probably addicted to it and you became much more fucked than before.The problem is that H can probably likes you very much.Wich is bad

I am starting to think that i could try this shit. Heroin. I have nothing to lose anymore, and i simply don't care. About myself, my shit, and my well being. And i am not well anyway. Never been, never will be. So why not graduate to heroin? I don't even use any opiates though... But i want relief. Away... From mental pain... Would that not be harm reduction, when everything is fucked up anyway?
I’m in the same boat as you. And I tell you: if I knew how to shoot up or could get some help doing it I would have tried this shit before no question if only to see what the fuss is aboutIf it vomeven close to a fentanyl but has longer legs well then I’d be in with sweet fuck all to lose.with Fentanyl I think I truly discovered that opioids cure all pain.each time I experimented it was like a dark cloud or veil had been lifted but only during the come up.once hitting the ceiling the come down was brutal and nothing subtle about.

Thanks you're a nice pleasant guy. Although you might be a girl but it doesn't matter because you're cool either way

Now you're too sensible. Just go to the liquor store and get a 1.75 mL bottle of vodka. Purchase an Ocean Spray cranberry juice cocktail maybe two you'll be glad you did. Step B.) become an alcoholic. It's easier in the long run even though it sucks also. But you know tough titty it sucks less bad than being junk sick in the dawn inside of your car which is out of gas besides it doesn't run anymore anyway
I call everyone 'dude' or 'hey, man'. I'm actually a chick! But would never be offended if someone called me dude!!!

I’m glad y’all are supporting the decision not to ever try it.

I once told myself that I would never try the holy trinity of drugs which included crack, meth, and heroin.

I found myself when I was 20 in a really dark time in my life and decided to try heroin, and I was addicted for three months and did it every day several times a day. I had tried literally every other drug but the “hard ones” and had used opioid pills before, but that day I made a decision that plagues my mind everyday and for the rest of my life.

Eventually detoxed at the mental hospital because I was also suicidal.

I had gotten 90 days clean but then relapsed once I had to move states to avoid homelessness and had to adapt to some stressful situations.

Now I’m 10 days clean again, and pray to God I never get addicted to it again.

Never EVER EVER EVER try heroin or opioids in general, it is not worth it! It is literally chasing the dragon your whole life if you cannot quit.

Eventually, if you do heroin long enough, you either:

#1 Overdose
#2 Catch a drug charge/go to jail

Not good outcomes at all for long time opioid users!

(not to say other users of other drugs can’t end up like this)

Don't. Using heroin will not solve any problems you have and will just create more. Also a lot of heroin and lookalike opiate pills are cut with fentanyl.

Honestly this title could be changed to "Should I Try Fentanyl" thread sadly. It's literally the worse time in history to be using or experimenting with Dope. Without tolerance this stuff might very well kill you, and even with a habit the bags are so random It's a gamble everyday you use. So glad I went on Methadone, it's the best desicion I've made in years.

A lovely lass introduced me to a small foray into heroin & I shortly learned that I'm allergic.

12 hours of nonstop vomiting later... I kicked the habit. 😉

Sadly, not the case for most...

The only reason I'm glad I tried heroin is because I didn't really enjoy it

Maybe I didn't do enough but I've tried it now and can say I prefer to just smoke opium if I ever want to use an opiate

The nausea and sluggishness of heroin was too much for me

Героин--то быстрая смерть, поэтому пробовать не стоит

Well from my own experience with using what they call heroin today which is likely going to be fentanyl, carfentanyl, or a mixture of one or both of those two on its own or laced with benzos. And not the type of benzos the doctor prescribes but the equivalent between a grenade and a nuclear bomb in terms of strength. If there is any heroin in what is sold as heroin it's minimal or non existent. At least this is true as far as BC Canada is concerned. Same with the fentanyl and carfentanyl strengths they sell too these aren't pharmaceutical grade drugs they are three headed monster strengths. Honestly I don't know if it's possible to even measure out a non lethal dose at all if you're unlucky enough to buy from a dealer who doesn't cut his dope down considerably. 15yrs or so ago when I started you could buy heroin and do a third of a point and it wouldn't kill you. That's not the case today. To give you an idea of just how strong the so called heroin is now. I am on 150mls of methadone which years ago meant I'd have to do 2 or three points to even feel the stuff and that was from dealer who didn't do drugs but just sold them. I just found a couple of those aluminum spoons you get from the needle exchange from months ago when I stopped using from a relapse I went on for a few weeks. I just smoked the residue left in them and I almost overdosed. I I'd been.off methadone as well I'm certain is be dead no question at all. I also found the top of one of the baggies which had some specs in the seam and did that and again I was rocked. It's why I sought out this website. Just so I could warn any potential first timers looking for advice. The ones who don't first go to a site like this to look shit up I can only hope that they get their dope from an addict who stomps on their dope which will save your life (maybe. That's if they didn't buy this guy's stuff to stomp on then even trace amounts might kill you)

I tried to edit paragraphs into my post but it lumped everything into a single one again sorry. I'm also reluctant to upload the photos of the cooker and such to my Google drive and then share the link. Can someone see the url of where it came from? I don't want to share my Google drive address to anyone right clicking on the picture and following the link. I took a few more images from a syringe I found that had blocked and I had heated the needle up till it started melting the plastic so I could pull it from the body. Anyway the syringe still had some dope in it which has now dried up and back into a powder again. I freed it from the body of the syringe and it shows how much I'm talking about better as I put a hoot on my lighter. A Bic lighter found in any corner store. The dose can fit into the inside of the letter C on the lighter. And barely touches the lettering.
Can someone tell me if it shares the url it came from too?

Last edited:
I tried to edit paragraphs into my post but it lumped everything into a single one again sorry. I'm also reluctant to upload the photos of the cooker and such to my Google drive and then share the link. Can someone see the url of where it came from? I don't want to share my Google drive address to anyone right clicking on the picture and following the link. I took a few more images from a syringe I found that had blocked and I had heated the needle up till it started melting the plastic so I could pull it from the body. Anyway the syringe still had some dope in it which has now dried up and back into a powder again. I freed it from the body of the syringe and it shows how much I'm talking about better as I put a hoot on my lighter. A Bic lighter found in any corner store. The dose can fit into the inside of the letter C on the lighter. And barely touches the lettering.
Can someone tell me if it shares the url it came from too?
You don't have to share your google drive in order to post a picture here. Upload the picture to imgur, imgbb, or another image hosting site, and then copy/paste the url for that wherever you want to post the picture.