⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

I think the weight variation is normal. They're mostly cheaply made in China and I doubt quality control is high on what's essentially a lump of metal with maybe a wrapping of rubber and some plastic bits. I remember I had this York dumbbell set given to me as a present when I was about 10, and the weights were so inaccurate you could clearly see the size difference lol.

I don't care about the precision now, as I train instinctively. 40lbs might feel as heavy as 45 on some days, so knowing the exact weight isn't really relevant.

Progress pic...

the-machinist-skinny.jpg

Curious what all of you'd pick for favourite seafood. I'm currently baking some calamari, which I have not had in ages, and am really looking forward to eating it. My apartment smells amazing. I make salmon, tuna and swordfish regularly, but I'm wanting to sample some different stuff, possibly more exotic/expensive, once in a while.

Yum. Invite me over for dinner! :)

I like your choices. I also like octopus, clams, scallops, mussels, prawns (shrimp), red snapper (northern), trout, skate, haddock and bream (dorada).

Never heard of skate or dorada. I learned of a fish market in my area and intend to go there later this week, so I will keep those in mind. I've read a couple top chefs saying that sardines (when done well) are the most underrated seafood. I don't know if I have ever had them, though I feel like I have been conditioned to find them disgusting. Have you had them?

I eat lots of tinned sardines and mackerel for the fish oils or as quick snacks - they're as common as tinned salmon and tuna in the UK. Thus I find them a bit boring. However sardines fried the way the Portuguese do is very tasty (but probably not so healthy lol).

Only been getting better and better over the past 18 months, ex gf helped me get over the abuse my ex ex gf gave me, then I ended it with her after certain problems, now better than ever. And yourself?

On cycle atm too...
250mg test e
400mg deca
40-50mg pd dbol depending on my mood
10mg superdrol pwo

Today wrapped up two weeks of running Smolov squat and bench concurrently in preparation for the state meet the first week in June. Bench feels really good on this progression and I think going up 2.5lbs/week for 12 more weeks is achievable. Smolov squat, on the other hand, is absolutely brutal. I do think that if I make it through it I could add 50lbs by June, but minor injuries seem like a totally valid concern. My left knee has been bothering me just a bit for a few weeks now...I have to have the maturity to call it quits if this feels like too much. I just need to get my squat up by that much if I want to have any hope of placing.

On cycle atm too...
250mg test e
400mg deca
40-50mg pd dbol depending on my mood
10mg superdrol pwo

Might be a bit on the high side, regards estrogen related side effects... maybe try 20mg...

5mg works fine for me pre-workout..

Might be a bit on the high side, regards estrogen related side effects... maybe try 20mg...

5mg works fine for me pre-workout..

I'm running the test and deca low enough and found that I don't experience sides at this dosage from previous cycles

Today wrapped up two weeks of running Smolov squat and bench concurrently in preparation for the state meet the first week in June. Bench feels really good on this progression and I think going up 2.5lbs/week for 12 more weeks is achievable. Smolov squat, on the other hand, is absolutely brutal. I do think that if I make it through it I could add 50lbs by June, but minor injuries seem like a totally valid concern. My left knee has been bothering me just a bit for a few weeks now...I have to have the maturity to call it quits if this feels like too much. I just need to get my squat up by that much if I want to have any hope of placing.

Great stuff, the meet should be fun.

But yeah, your knee needs a break. I used to train through so much pain and caused so much cartilage damage. At the very least, stagger the increases or practice a few light weeks in between to allow for some recovery and improved CNS coordination.

I'm running the test and deca low enough and found that I don't experience sides at this dosage from previous cycles

How's the life situation? Last time you popped over you were having major girl trouble I think..

How's the life situation? Last time you popped over you were having major girl trouble I think..

Which girl? The one who hit me constantly, cheated on me constantly and made me feel worthless then accused me of hitting her?

Or the next one who was riddled with anxiety, couldn't leave the house, had to babysit her constantly then eventually ended up getting hit by her a number of times? That one ended up neatly breaking my jaw, bit me until my skin broke and blood was everywhere then pushed her dad down the stairs and broke his collar bone. She was only like 90lbs too lol.

But genuinely I feel better than I ever have in my life, had a number of drug problems I never realised were problems until I stopped taking them. I forgot what happiness was. But fuck now do I feel good. Being sober without all these women problems is like being high all the time if that even makes sense.

You never realise how fucked your head is until you have sorted it out.

Which girl? The one who hit me constantly, cheated on me constantly and made me feel worthless then accused me of hitting her?

Or the next one who was riddled with anxiety, couldn't leave the house, had to babysit her constantly then eventually ended up getting hit by her a number of times? That one ended up neatly breaking my jaw, bit me until my skin broke and blood was everywhere then pushed her dad down the stairs and broke his collar bone. She was only like 90lbs too lol.

But genuinely I feel better than I ever have in my life, had a number of drug problems I never realised were problems until I stopped taking them. I forgot what happiness was. But fuck now do I feel good. Being sober without all these women problems is like being high all the time if that even makes sense.

You never realise how fucked your head is until you have sorted it out.

I thought that was normal over there, Celtic genetics...lol

If some woman bit me, I'd kick her arse and shout "Get back in the kitchen bitch"... :)