• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

2mg orally is about 2mg rectal.. Since oral ba is about the same rectal, rectal really has no added benifits. Intranasal has the highest bioavailibility for any roa, other than iv of course.

Oral ba:30-35% Rectal ba 30-35% Intranasal ba 50-55%

I just want to ask a question to all you pluggers out there... what is the appeal over plain IV use? I can't imagine that with any drug that plugging has a quicker onset or better rush. Also, plugging methamphetamine... I would imagine you would have a big painful painful annoying and likely eventually infected blister or rash from plugging that drug.

quick question, thinking about plugging some UK No.3 heroin (i live in england), would i need to cook the h up and add citric acid to it before it or does it just need water if its ghoing up ya butt?

Has anyone else had an issue plugging Norcos (Hydrocodone/APAP - 10/325s)?

NO, I never had to do a CWE before, but think the APAP might be damage the inner-lining somehow, because well...they just aren't working like they used to. When I first tried plugging, I did x2 10/325s and it felt amazing, like I had done like x6-8 oral, and would "come on" within 15 minutes and last a LONG time. Now, it seems they aren't absorbing right? I dunno how to explain it, they just stopped working as well, and sometimes I won't even feel it. I know it's not my tolerance, because they still work normally when I take them orally. Just wondering if anyone else can shed some light here, I've been looking all over the net and haven't exactly found anyone else experiencing something similar. Thanks guys!

EDIT: In case anyone is wondering, I've been using a Dental "Water-Pick" instrument, they are basically plastic syringes that have a plastic "curved" tip, in which, I usually cut about half of it off, so it is a little straighter. I put room temp water, shake till its all pretty much dissolved, and insert only about 1-inch. I use a foam roller and just throw my legs up in the air, so I'm basically at a 90 degree angle, and try to plunge it slowly and usually "hang" there for a few minutes. Also, wondering if anyone has done Norcos and tested different temps of water, or anything like that? Thanks!

I have used those same oral syringes before. The ones with the spout that sort of curves into a right angle? They work alright for the purpose I guess, but I feel that having a comparatively jagged tip like that could cause damage to the fragile lining of your rectum. For this reason, it's better to use a standard oral syringe without a spout. You should be able to get one for free at any pharmacy. If you have to, which you shouldn't, say you need to administer flu medicine to your infant but lost the dosing cup.

Hydrocodone (Vicodin) and Oxycodone (Percocet, Oycontin) both are great rectally. They're stronger, longer-lasting and hit faster or at least, this is my experience. I feel like I can say with confidence that you'll experience at least a minor benefit from the change of ROA and unlike say, injection, there aren't a host of potential chronic complications associated with it. In general, I've found rectal administration to be directly in line behind injection and inhalation (Vaporizing/Smoking) in terms of onset. I've felt effects within 3 minutes before and have hit the peak within 10.

If you're only using 650mg APAP in a single sitting, then a cold water extraction isn't entirely necessary, in fact, it could be counterproductive to your needs as the APAP does indeed provide analgesic synergy when combined with Opioids like Hydrocodone, this isn't just medical bullshit, it's true. If you were to escalate your dosage at all though, you would want to get acquainted with the process. You probably should now anyway for that rainy day when you might need to know how to do that shit fast.

Do you feel like you end up using MORE water to get all of it out of the syringe, or do you still shoot for as little as possible. Like, what is the consistency of what is coming out? Paste like, or a thicker more fluid-esque? I find myself having to put more water in AT LEAST twice after the initial dose, to try and "shake" out all that I can. And, I totally hear you on the "jagged edge" part of those syringes, and yea we are talking about the same ones, but I was saying that I cut the tip pretty much in half, so it's just a straight angle, without letting anything just "fall out" if you were to turn it upside down by mistake. I rounded the edges, and haven't had an issue with any tearing yet, thankfully haha. I just am not getting the same "rush" that I got the first...say...month I used nothing but that method through an entire months script. So, like 4x a day, 120 total. One in the morning, once at night. I don't feel like the apap is enough to do any real damage, but that's sorta what I was asking, just to make sure, from someone who knows more than I do. Thanks for the reply!

to people that bootybump with the liquid solution and a syringe, how is your posture when you do it? Do you do it lying down on your side? Standing up normally? Bent over? On all fours?
don't believe all the hype! There is no right or wrong way to be positioned when plugging, i am very experienced in plugging. As long as you put the tip of the oral syringe in your rectum and squirt it in, you will be ready to sail shortly . You can stand up , and inject in your butt, lay on your right side, left side, knees brought up to chest, point is it does.not matter, your.mucous membranes will still be there no matter what position you choose to do.

^^^one knee up - the ol' tampon position LMAO - how candid a thought eh? =D
That's a good one and yes, there are definitely positions that are better than others for rectal administration!!!! If you check out the bottles of enemas in the stores there are usually pictures of how to do it and the two I see most often (and learned in college) 1) is laying on your stomach with left leg bent upward or 2) "face down ass up" position :D 3) Also, laying on left side with left knee bent forward...they emphasize being on your left side due to the anatomy of the colon...rectum....or anus. Hell maybe even large intestine. I'll go get one of my textbooks and verify this.

Advice for people plugging mscontin5

As people should know mscontin contains a wax matrix inside the pill.
It is hard to beat orally as it all gels back up releases bit faster but still time release intact.
I have plugged morphine for over a year heres my advice
up
Suck off the coating this isnt the time release but this helps crush the tablet better
Get a pill crusher and crush till fully powdered or do this with a hammer underneath envelope.
Add hot water around 15ml for 2 tabs this is what I d o
stir it add baking soda if possible this increases ba and helps dissolve
suck up 1ml of air and rest of the liquid and lay on your side leg in make sure syringe in bum fully and squit hard and tense ya ass and leave it a minute or two then do the rest
stay lay down for about 5-10mins smoke a cigarette and boom you're done.

It does NOT hit you fast like oxycodone, you get a very nice sedating chilled buzz sometimes energetic depending on how you're feeling.
potentiate with magnesium,valerian root and cup of coffee or a proplus.

Hope this helps people.. do not do it with cold water it all jus gels up you still absorb but if its not looking like powder in the syringe it won't all hit you at once.

I inject heroin but find 120mg gets me nicely , but 150-200mg gets ame really high but I have a big tolerance to opiates so start off with 30 if opiate naive . 60-90 if not, I ingested 100mg morphine with a 300mg codeine tolerance and puked my guts up all night and was veryvery high this was orally.
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MORPHINE.

Alternative Plugging Methods (tissue/ky/raw/etc)

I got to plug meth for my first time and I was pretty satisfied. Should I get the opportunity to try it again I had some questions about alternative techniques that I couldn't find clarity on (aka ways to plug without a syringe).

I have heard you can use toilet paper? I assume it's just a parachute for the butt? Wouldn't it need water somehow?

I also heard that one can insert a shard or a powder/shard covered finger tip?

Then I heard about using KY or other water-based lubricants.

What's the scoop? The parapooper (will trademark one day) seems viable. But, if it even is possible it seems to me it would be easily messed up. Details or tips?

I feel like inserting a shard would work, but also feel like it would be uncomfortable from the acidity and would it even absorb fast enough to warrant this route? Shard/powder finger tips would make sense. I would be worried that there is an increased chance of microabrasions.

I am ignorant when it comes to chemistry, but for the KY route would you just dip you tip in the lube, sprinkle some gear on and quite literally pug away?

All in all, I feel like the syringe route would be the most effective and in most ways easiest route. Just curious should I ever rumble into a situation where I would want to plug and not have access to a syringe. Don't make it a habit of carrying them around, myself. Needle or no.

*UPDATE**

An old friend of mine and I got together tonight for the first time in years. Ironically enough the topic of plugging drugs came up. He had some methamphetamine and was looking to share. I, myself am working my way down from a ride that has ran its course and don't want to redose. Erm, of course I want to, but I wont. No benefits at this point except dry tweaking and irritable energy yuck. He is familiar with plugging to the extent that I am, oral syringes. Like most normal people he didn't have one on him and the gods begged this topic of alternatives again.

I showed him the few UNSCHOLARLY articles I'd found about these purported methods. He decided to try the parapooper (i love that name:) even after I told him that I haven't received any credible information yet and for all we know it could burn his bowels out.

His Steps
1) get a small square/rectangular piece of toilet paper, rectangular may prove more efficient. if the tissue is 2-ply then split it down to 1-ply.
2) dump your dose on to the center of the tissue. he didn't use shards, his was mostly broken down. wouldn't think it'd have to be crushed as if you were insufflating it. yet, big shards probably wouldn't absorb fast enough (if at all?) to outweigh the potential discomfort and pain of having a jagged caustic rock lodged up there.
3) he folded it up sorta the way one would if they were parachuting it. except he made it longer and narrow as opposed to a 'parachute'. he holds the ends together so no gear falls out or through the paper and very quickly wet it just barely by running his hand fast under a light faucet. he didn't get it sopping, just moist enough to notice the tissue become saturated.
4) inserted it and got it up there in position.

He says he felt it definitely. It was unique, very mellow and calming. reported hints of an almost 'warm' body high. Onset within seconds, possible psychosomatic. In the end he said it seemed to work and thinks if he uses a bigger dose when/if he does it again it would produce a rush. His calves were tight and tingly like the onset of a good rush.

i would be interested in trying it. but, my homeboy could also just be an idiot. when I get the next opportunity I think I will give it a go.

Last edited:
I got to plug meth for my first time and I was pretty satisfied. Should I get the opportunity to try it again I had some questions about alternative techniques that I couldn't find clarity on (aka ways to plug without a syringe).

I have heard you can use toilet paper? I assume it's just a parachute for the butt? Wouldn't it need water somehow?

I also heard that one can insert a shard or a powder/shard covered finger tip?

Then I heard about using KY or other water-based lubricants.

What's the scoop? The parapooper (will trademark one day) seems viable. But, if it even is possible it seems to me it would be easily messed up. Details or tips?

I feel like inserting a shard would work, but also feel like it would be uncomfortable from the acidity and would it even absorb fast enough to warrant this route? Shard/powder finger tips would make sense. I would be worried that there is an increased chance of microabrasions.

I am ignorant when it comes to chemistry, but for the KY route would you just dip you tip in the lube, sprinkle some gear on and quite literally pug away?

All in all, I feel like the syringe route would be the most effective and in most ways easiest route. Just curious should I ever rumble into a situation where I would want to plug and not have access to a syringe. Don't make it a habit of carrying them around, myself. Needle or no.

Merged with the megathread

As people should know mscontin contains a wax matrix inside the pill.
It is hard to beat orally as it all gels back up releases bit faster but still time release intact.
I have plugged morphine for over a year heres my advice
up
Suck off the coating this isnt the time release but this helps crush the tablet better
Get a pill crusher and crush till fully powdered or do this with a hammer underneath envelope.
Add hot water around 15ml for 2 tabs this is what I d o
stir it add baking soda if possible this increases ba and helps dissolve
suck up 1ml of air and rest of the liquid and lay on your side leg in make sure syringe in bum fully and squit hard and tense ya ass and leave it a minute or two then do the rest
stay lay down for about 5-10mins smoke a cigarette and boom you're done.

It does NOT hit you fast like oxycodone, you get a very nice sedating chilled buzz sometimes energetic depending on how you're feeling.
potentiate with magnesium,valerian root and cup of coffee or a proplus.

Hope this helps people.. do not do it with cold water it all jus gels up you still absorb but if its not looking like powder in the syringe it won't all hit you at once.

I inject heroin but find 120mg gets me nicely , but 150-200mg gets ame really high but I have a big tolerance to opiates so start off with 30 if opiate naive . 60-90 if not, I ingested 100mg morphine with a 300mg codeine tolerance and puked my guts up all night and was veryvery high this was orally.
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MORPHINE.

Merged with the megathread

I plan on pretty much only plugging anything from here on, I'm sick of snorting and I can IV because my veins have always been Super crappy. I've been reading all through this thread and a couple others and though I have seen people mentioning plugging different substances at a time, but how is this done? Do you mix all in a single syringe or one for each substance?

Okay, so I'm somewhat experienced with plugging. When I did meth, it was my favorite ROA. Also had good results with H.

Haven't plugged in a long time till this morning, when I did 30mg Adderall (1 1/2 20's) dissolved in 4ml water. It was okay, but I didn't get the rush I was expecting. It was about like oral, only maybe a little quicker coming on. I wasn't on anything else and my amp tolerance is low.

Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
With adderall, that sounds about right. There's no great advantage of rectal administration when it comes to adderall. Which seems strange, since methamphetamine is great when plugged, but the general informed consensus is that adderall is best when taken orally.

It shortens the duration a bit when plugged, results are almost identical to oral except a slightly faster onset, as you stated. I'd say you administered correctly.

I plug all of my amps. Adderall and Dexedrine - 1st, you need to make sure you ground up the beads completely if it was XR. I use a mortar and pestle for that.

2nd, unlike meth, you won't get a "rush" plugging your addies. It's just (for me) a MUCH faster come up and a different effects profile. I find plugged doses a lot smoother, less speedy, and a little more "euphoric" if I can even claim to still get that effect from amp.