• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

I tried meth not so long ago, awesome feelings. I found one reliable online store which offer sample of 1 - 10 grams at low price. Such samples can contain different products, I chose meth. I'm not going to become a daily user just want to try it from time to time.
Well thats what everyone says before it turns into a habit. Take the fact that you liked it so much as a warning sign of what's to come (possible addiction). Meth isn't really something to be fucked around with, even if you're not already an 'addict' it'll quite possibly turn you into one by how it rewires your brain and it's hell on Earth to quit for good. I know I sound preachy but am just speaking from experience. Who knows you might be the 1% that likes meth from the first try, has ample amounts available and never gets addicted to it. Slim chance though.

Has anyone else noticed when meth hardly burns being insufflated it turns out to not be very strong either?

I have been a shooter for 20 plus years of meth. And the one guy said it right it is a personal thing.. you have tofigure out what works for you. Thatsthe beautybof shooting meth is you control what high you want. Itsthe safest and best way to do meth. It just has a stigma that if you use needles than your luge is over and you must be a loser. So far frkm the truth. If you do a drugthan do it and do it well just be safe and talk to a shooter for your advuce and jnohow dont talk to hospitals notnothing lkke rhat you wont get the info needed. I have a questionthough. How much air can be jnjected before bad.

The stigma isn't that they're losers, just more heavy addicts.

I too am curious about air in veins, because sometimes I hit blood on my way out and get air in there.

Has anyone else noticed when meth hardly burns being insufflated it turns out to not be very strong either?

Every time I snorted crystal meth it burned very, very badly and was extremely strong. It's quite potent and abundant here.

Oh yeah good shit burns like hell. But I actually enjoy it. When my eye starts watering like im crying I know things are about too get fun.

I'm still buzzing from a 20cm long x 0.5cm width line of Crystal I did yesterday 15:00 with no indications of coming down except I can't even see the screen straight and I may have not gone to the bathroom in 3 days... Oh my fuck.

I'm still buzzing from a 20cm long x 0.5cm width line of Crystal I did yesterday 15:00 with no indications of coming down except I can't even see the screen straight and I may have not gone to the bathroom in 3 days... Oh my fuck.

did you weigh it? 8( that seems like a lot

Dude I don't know it wasn't weighed but I made 2 lines from one bag for my friend and I and I'm still fucking wired like a slut. Hallucinating now also and have been on bluelight for 7 hours without moving off my chair, commenting on fucking every forum I click on. Think I must take a break hey? My milkshake is still next to me without one sip being taken. Jesus I'm going to kill myself. Not really but someday I don't know. Feeling this pain in my top right of my chest as well. Heart don't give up on me yet there is a monster orgasm waiting at the end of this morning. Will probably cum the paint off the walls. Sorry I have no filter and say whatever pops into my fried mind.

Thank you for the concerning message dude, it is because off people like you that others stay safe.

Sucks when you?re the new owner of 3 grams you just spent $x on!

Yes. The old grab a dot and put it on your tongue whilst purchasing is a winner m8 otherwise, baseball bat later.

Lol.

Well, that happens here. It's not fun being ripped off, just dont give that person another chance.

Last edited:
Shit. I took clonodine to assuming that it would help with side effects and maybe even reduce methamphetamine damage, but apparantly
Moreover, we found that agents reducing the noradrenergic activity (i.e., the alpha-2 agonist clonidine) enhanced, whereas alpha-2 antagonists decreased, methamphetamine toxicity
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9668674

That don't make no sense to me.

So I IV'd like 20-40mg. How much damage did I do?

Dude can you perhaps tell me what's going on here. Okay so over last weekend that 1 x 20cm line kept me up throughout the night. But now I've gone through 2 bags in 2 days and I hardly feel a thing? Is it a low quality batch as I bought it from a different guy or is this tolerance?

I always got sleepy after a shot. Even smoking I could fall asleep holding the bowl .. crazy I never knew why

I always got sleepy after a shot. Even smoking I could fall asleep holding the bowl .. crazy I never knew why

You are probably taking a cathinone which is meant to mimic a similar effect.

It could be one of the following below:

Mephedrone: Short-acting, moderate stimulation and extremely addictive. (More so than meth for me. Most addictive drug I've tried). Not intensely euphoric, but enough to keep you dosing until you have picked every white crumb that looks like meph out of the carpet. HORRIBLE comedown. 70% cocaine-like; 30% MDMA-like.

Methylone: Short-acting, stimulating and extremely euphoric. More like what I imagined "ecstasy" to be than MDMA was. Could re-dose for days and still get high. Little-to-no comedown. Like a shorter acting, less toxic feeling MDMA. Very high therapeutic value IMO.

4-EMC: The most similar thing to mephedrone I've found, but far less fiendish and not as stimulating. Moderately euphoric and mixes well with "straight" stimulants like 2-FA (in low doses of course).

4-MEC: Nothing like 4-MMC or 4-EMC. Moderately sedating and stoning, but without any real euphoria. Also combines well with other stimulants. Heart palpitations were mild but noticeable, especially on the comedown.

3-FMC: Mild, stimulating caffeine-like compound. No empathogenic effects or euphoria, but a decent functional stim.

Ethylone: Smells/tastes identical to methylone but lacks the "magic". Not stimulating enough for my taste and slightly dysphoric. Not bad when taken with another stim like 2-FMA.

5ME: EXTREMELY sedating and drowsy. Zero euphoria until the comedown when I got my energy and brain function back. Eyes rolling back in the head, but not in a pleasant way. Far too heavy for my taste.

Benzedrone (4-MBC): No noticeable psychoactive effect whatsoever.

I hate this mixed bag bullshit I've been getting. Some shards do something others don't. When you take the one's that don't, you think you need to up the dosage the following day and then it hits you and you can't sleep.

Not fun at all and a great reason to quit.

Hi all,

Hopefully someone might be able to help?

Hands are Blue, Toes are Blue, face and eyes are bright red, and i'm freezing cold.

I know there's obvious dangers with meth, but if someone consumed 1G of Meth and 50 mls of GBL in the last 3-4 days and has spent today trying to curb a comedown with more meth(which is now finished) and some alcohol, but now they're multicoloured and they look ill.

Should they drink more alcohol to help, or would that make things worse. There's also Valium, but think that would be best when the meth has fully worn off - plus shouldn't mix it with alcohol if I'm going to drink .

So, I ask again - why is this person changing colour, freezing cold (even though its fairly hot inside).
- What, given the available substances above would be best to take in order to calm their anxiety and restore their colour?

Many thanks for your help :)

Dude I don't know it wasn't weighed but I made 2 lines from one bag for my friend and I and I'm still fucking wired like a slut. Hallucinating now also and have been on bluelight for 7 hours without moving off my chair, commenting on fucking every forum I click on. Think I must take a break hey? My milkshake is still next to me without one sip being taken. Jesus I'm going to kill myself. Not really but someday I don't know. Feeling this pain in my top right of my chest as well. Heart don't give up on me yet there is a monster orgasm waiting at the end of this morning. Will probably cum the paint off the walls. Sorry I have no filter and say whatever pops into my fried mind.

Thank you for the concerning message dude, it is because off people like you that others stay safe.
Me on speed. Good times.