• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2020 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_psa3gs1AmS1svjiou_540.jpg

Thanks. Honestly tells something about my brain damage that I never before this understood that amph withdrawals left me unable to focus on anything.

I would call it more of a "comedown" than a withdrawal but technically you're correct it is a withdrawal on a pharmacological level.

Your neurotransmitters should go back to normal with time and you'll feel your old self again.

i have a bad stomach. this morning instead of taking imodium i took 2mg's of pain medication instead. figured it would be simpler than a ton of imodium. made it through the whole day . . .
, . until now.
had to take some vicodin to make the shits stop.

took some time off of work after this one more shift tonight.
then i will try to make it stop with real imodium from now on.

can't take the stomach cramps. it's defeating.
cannot find happiness anymore. i just want to sleep for ever. if i can.

aw hylight sounds like you're having a difficult time. its odd that different people have different things that they just can't take about opiate withdrawal. for me, though i hated the sweats and the shits, the bit that would break me was my legs going because of the sheer relentlessness of it once it started.

i am now 34 and definitely not in my early 30s anymore. had a weird thought on my birthday, the birthday two years previously i had been barred from entering a fancy watch shop by the doorman, i didn't plan to steal anything, i wanted to sell my watch for crack.

aw hylight sounds like you're having a difficult time. its odd that different people have different things that they just can't take about opiate withdrawal. for me, though i hated the sweats and the shits, the bit that would break me was my legs going because of the sheer relentlessness of it once it started.

i am now 34 and definitely not in my early 30s anymore. had a weird thought on my birthday, the birthday two years previously i had been barred from entering a fancy watch shop by the doorman, i didn't plan to steal anything, i wanted to sell my watch for crack.
insomnia, hot/cold flashes ala bat flu, depression, kicks, psychological urge to self harm...

sweats and shits are something I can deal with... it was the other shit that got to me really bad

it's interesting how diff. symptoms are bad for people and I think it's something science should look DEEPER into.

insomnia, hot/cold flashes ala bat flu, depression, kicks, psychological urge to self harm...

well NO. i had all of that and has taken over a year and a quarter already to wean from all that.

the remaining shits and joint and back pain i just can not get through anymore. the cramps hurts so bad i lay in bed all day EXCEPT for the 50 times i have to run and shit out the diarrhea. until i cannot take it anymore and i take a low dose for it to stop and then the cycle continues and continues until i am sick of myself.

plus my joint pain and back pain relief makes it all worth it UNTIL the shit starts again. ☹.

this is life ? yeah.

Cannabis not helping those symptoms?

That's 1) incredibly scary and 2) if I had that outcome I can't say I'd be ALIVE, I'd probably be (like a lot of my friends from the past years) a corpse in the ground :(

You're a hero Hylight, never give up <3

and i am serious. life is sickie sick sick sickie.

peace and love to all those who remain !!

. . . . , never give up <3

thank you for doing so much more, with what you love. and thank you for being fabulous.

Always keep believing in yourself !!

be brave with yourself and continue to aspire to inspire !!

continue to scatter kindness.

thank you for that almighty Captain H !!

thank you ! so much !

you have a much appreciated remedy : that is , thank you for being there. what are the odds that we should be so honored to have you here and and the opportunities of your presence !! ♡

WOW. and more WOW ♡

hey ya ! thankssssssssss ☺

you make a great point though. i dysfunctionally did run out of dabs 👅.

o.g. need imodium.
no more no more.
gawd not today. not today.

edit i am so embarrassed,
no shitting my ass 😭

don't wanna be 🎵🎶🎼
shit innng mmmmmyy
assssss

don't wanna be 🎵🎵🎵
waaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhh

be the change , eat healthy
don't shit yourself