• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2020 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.
insomnia, hot/cold flashes ala bat flu, depression, kicks, psychological urge to self harm...

sweats and shits are something I can deal with... it was the other shit that got to me really bad

it's interesting how diff. symptoms are bad for people and I think it's something science should look DEEPER into.

it crazy how wide the scale is for 5-47 symptoms... I think even if we hadn't turned an almost completely blind eye towards the comprehension of physiological/mental relatedness (in not only the withdrawal/recovery process but active addiction as well), we still wouldn't be quite advanced enough to master how much is happening and prescribe effective treatment in most cases.

We don't know much about illicit drugs and their overalls effect on our health but we REEEALLY don't know shit about mental health.

went all day without stomach cramps !!

2 more days to go, not out of the forest yet !

thank you CH the extra strength thc did help !

and thank you for your CH strength and empathy compassion always

it really did make a difference 💗

edit :
gawd it felt soooo great to not suffer
!!!! !! ! ! !!! ! !!! !!! !! ! !! !!!

peace to all of those who cared !! ♡
v7N70ye.gif

yes, i did do a little bit to much kratom, but i am going to fight it and i am doing really alright.

👍🏽 it took my pain away allot, and my stomach pain away instantly !!

thank you everyone for support and CH !

always

I'm here with you. 14 months clean, relapsed bad, a month again. My woman left. I knew we couldnt last long, we fell for each other so hard, but she was unhappily married, in another state. So I have the guilt of setting myself up for failure. it just happened. Was ok a few, then virus hit us, and work stopped, money stopped, my hobbies, along with everything else was gone. Sitting home alone, my mind started going bad. Now, I have a bad habit, in bad depression, but, I want my life back. I want to get clean so bad. But, afraid of 1st, going thru the induction process again, 2nd, once I'm clean and stabile again, how do I stay positive, keep myself from relapsing again. How does anyone stay clean, when we cant interact with others that are clean. I love playing guitar, I cant even hold a beat, or feel music at all. I'm in a hole, I dont see a way out of. I cant be with the one I love, I cant do anything I love doing. Stuck all alone, just fighting depression, which has been a loosing battle. Someone help. Please....

Gonna be investing about 4 hunnid on drugs next month. 300+ on coke/heroin special treat and 70 on a pack of gabapentin.

Wont be staying up and gonna be real careful with the speedball. Wont be getting normal stimulants at all anymore cause I always fucking stay up. Thought about meth today but hahaa coke make brain go jeeee.

Alright ! It was three days without any opioid and I made it through.

I couldn't have did it without the kratom.

I coudn't live with that on and off cycle of diarrhea for almost three weeks. I had no will to live. At all. Kill me now I cannot live through this anymore. Kratom was like a miracle.

I don't want to do anymore today though because it is just not my thing. I wasn't sure how much of a help it would be until I smoked some bud also, as well. The second day I just floated with the bud helping the nausea and jitters.

I almost felt a little bit of like a drunkenness from mushrooms and weaved a bit when I was driving but that was when I could because there wasn't trafffic when I was weaving.

I had a kratom energy boost but felt very drunk and with sedated energy at the same time. Took away my stomach cramping enough to make it through three days without pain relief or a drug.

YAY !!!

I want to go get some shatter dab today so badly. This can and will get me through another three days definitely !! 👍🏽. If i phuckin can get up and go. Then what I don't know.

I never ever considered marijuana a drug, never will, never did and will not, but if it has to be then . . . . . . it might cause withdrawal when quitting however not anything anything ANYTHING ever like this !!! and never ever would.

💔💔💔💔💔💔 and it does hurt 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔👅👍🏽

stay strong, you belong ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

edit: i can't i can't anymore,
and why . . . . . . because someone is

aftaid to give me pain pills.

a year and a half of my fucking fuck life
that i will never ever everrr get back

FUCK YOUUUUUUUU LIFE

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i cannnn't

Thank you everyone,
yes, who has been there and for
your contibute um to real life situ.

So I am going on day 5 of being
medication free, well minus the kratom.
WOW ? It was really a godsend and a
blessing. I mean I would fear that substance the same as I would fear cocain It, was quite
potent.
Wow, the blend was good. coco leaf like.
anyway.

I don't know I dont know.
I pray for all that are going
through their struggles.

Okay ? Da y five for me
complerely drug free. ☺ (doc)
thanx jesus too for listening to my prayers. thnk you amen

hell five hours is amazing when you have a real problem. that first few hours of saying no and letting the pain start really hurts and should be congratulated in itself. That first plunge really sucks.

<3

You're gonna be OK

ikr ! and i couldnt walk barely from hydrocodone whaaat
any way hate pain <3

Status
Not open for further replies.