• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

Ugh... no dreams tonight cuz I'm still having a phase of insomnia. Last night I had one quick lucid one where I was flying around inside the local mall, but it only lasted a second.

Just as I was drifting off last night, in that half-asleep (hypnogogic) state I heard some guy say, "My foot smells like spiders."!

I woke myself up laughing and never got back to sleep.

May 12-13, 2023: "Unknown Drug, Meat Wine"

Someone gave me a drug that was supposed to be psychedelic. It was a small mass of crystals (like found in nature, not like meth) that I didn't recognize or know how to use. I looked at it with an eye loop and it had a list of ingredients printed on it very small. The last one was iboga, but it said "LOL" after it so I assumed that it was fake.

My mom brought home a bottle of wine that she had won at some raffle. I was going to try some, but saw that it contained beef broth and I'm vegan.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

I'm on my 5th day of Klonopin withdrawal, so I haven't gotten enough REM sleep (or really much sleep at all, for that matter) to have any memorable dreams. Hopefully tonight.

- I had one brief, partly-lucid dream last night where I was locked in a gray concrete room. I managed to escape by merging through the wall after a few tries, but by then I started to wake up.

- In another, I lived in my teenage home (partly my cousin's house as well) and this creepy looking/acting little dude came to the sliding glass door we used to have. He turned out to be the lawnmower dude, just asking if the grass needed doing or whatever.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

Klonopin withdrawal sucks, and yet I keep subjecting myself to it every month. It's actually not that bad, all things considered; I just can't sleep.

So here I am at 1am, nursing a beer and thinking about everything that needs doing around the house... most of which I can't do myself. I'm very creative and handy, but I'm not a carpenter by any stretch of the imagination. I can barely cut a piece of sheetrock.

I need to start lifting weights again, now that my shoulder surgery has healed. I get to see my beautiful orthopedist in 6 weeks and I want to look good for her! ;) Maybe I'll dream of her if I ever fall asleep.

I finally got enough sleep to have a few memorable dreams the past couple of nights...

- I proposed to my ex-fiancee and then immediately regretted it. She was all excited and I was trying to figure out how to tell her that I had changed my mind!

- I told some small lie in a building that involved a large painted window, then worried that I'd get caught. It turned into a supermarket and some guy was doing a little boogie dance with his arms in front of the cold section.

- I found six 25oz. Natural Ice beers in the fridge and started drinking them. My mom said that I was due at work 15 minutes earlier and I realized that I would have to call out sick because I wasn't fit to drive.

- I returned something to an electronics store and thought that a male employee was talking about me, so I almost caused a scene. A female manager gave me a big bowl of plain spaghetti instead of cash, but I didn't seem to mind.

- I watched a B&W video of New York City. It showed some guy selling (meat pies?) at a store counter and rats in an alley.

- There was an outdoor party/barbecue down by the local beach, and some guys were stumbling around drunk. My uncle rode up to me on a (scooter? skateboard?) and said that my great grandfather had just passed away. It confused me because he died long before I was even born, and would have been around his 130's by now.

- My mom showed me a book about adjusting to college life, and the title was something like, "How to drink as much alcohol as humanly possible"!

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

Last edited:
I dreamed last night that I was in a Walmart parking lot and some woman had cancer. She didn't want to watch her her fall out from the chemo, so she had me give her a buzzcut.

Too stoned to remember but apparently talking with jolly contempt about "men with suits and suitcases".

Sometimes i think of myself as my own good boy or good dog. This was one of those times.

(I ate too much before bed and fell asleep on my back and had a scratchy throat this morning from snoring!)

This morning I dreamed that my throat was sore and my mom offered me a selection of herb teas. I ended up going with one that I think was strawberry & rose.

I had an interesting experience the other night: I was dreaming while awake. That is, I was perfectly aware that I was lying in in bed and even had my eyes open at one point, but I also had a dream going on in the back of my mind. I don't remember the details because it was very vague, but it was pretty strange.

几乎每天都在做梦,感觉整个人的状态都不好了,梦里的事情总会在生活中体现出来!

几乎每天都在做梦,感觉整个人的状态都不好了,梦里的事情总会在生活中体现出来!
Welcome to Bluelight! I tried translating this into English online and it came out as:

I dream almost every day, I feel that the whole person's state is not good, and the things in the dream will always be reflected in life!

Where are you from? I'm fascinated by other cultures.

Sincerely,
Dreamflyer

There was a word I was trying to remember. It was a word for a human settlement similar to a city, but not a city. I couldn't find the word, nor could I come up with an example. It was very frustrating. When I woke up, I realized that what I was looking for didn't actually exist. But, annoyingly, my mind still had the sense that it was something I should know and was trying to find it! I still kind of have that sense now! Very odd.

There was a word I was trying to remember. It was a word for a human settlement similar to a city, but not a city. I couldn't find the word, nor could I come up with an example. It was very frustrating. When I woke up, I realized that what I was looking for didn't actually exist. But, annoyingly, my mind still had the sense that it was something I should know and was trying to find it! I still kind of have that sense now! Very odd.
I've had a lot of strange words/phrases work their way into my dreams. I had one where my ex-fiancees father referred to himself as "Margicum Articulum". It sounded like Latin so I looked it up online, but realized that it didn't really translate into anything.

I also had a dream back around 1995 where I discovered a drug called "cephram bollies" that looked like a pod full of seeds.

The only reason that I remember these ridiculous words is that I've been keeping a dream journal for about 40 years!

i woke up this morning having a dream that i was anti-psychotic pills and for whatever reason a side effect was that other pills would grow in the skin on my face. i was going to high school and all of a sudden i noticed them in my face, i started pulling them out and it was really unpleasant, they would leave a hole in my face and you could see the imprint of the pills in the skin. i pulled like three of them out of my face and decided that i couldn't go to school, so i started walking down the path that led out of school like when i went to high school in reality.... totally messed up dream. i still feel kind of off after having it. i wonder if it's a common dream, pulling pills out of the face. i've had dreams about loosing teeth and stuff and that really didn't make me feel as off. it's like my mind feels like i was taking anti-psychotic pills more than i'm really on.

a few hours before that i had a dream i was in a convenience store and i was hitting on some girl in the line in front of me and she gave me her number. i met up with her and she was cool and we were gonna smoke weed then i woke up to go to the bathroom. lol. i notice in my dreams recently i have a lot of them where i will dream of girls that i went to high school with that i wasn't that into and felt they were just average, but i will be in romantic relationships with them in dreams and i will be totally happy like feeling better than i ever do in reality. that's how the girl in my dream was last night, i felt like she wasn't really my type, but in the dream she was making me feel really good. i think as i get older i'm starting to get a greater appreciation for more women than i did before.

also i'll tell about this reoccuring dream that i have. in reality i have a herniated disk and can't play guitar anymore because it gives me headaches and back pain... so i keep having dreams that my back is healed and that i can play guitar again. it's a really good feeling. i'll be playing a song and wake up really confused. like sometimes i'm still thinking that i'll have the ability to play guitar again in reality and then i'll remember that it was just a dream. it gets kind of depressing cause playing guitar was one of my favorite things to do. i'd prefer to just dream about having girlfriends, part of me feels like i should just get a girlfriend in reality, but i kind of get into the dreams of different girls and don't think a girl will really make me happy in reality. it's just like a dream thing.

There was a severe air quality deterioration event at an indoor rave and a large proportion of the attendees died. Then the dream went back in time to reconstruct the events leading to the deaths, like in a true-crime documentary. I had realized what was going on, and tried to warn people, but was ignored.

Last edited:
I dreamed last night that I was trapped in a tunnel that was caving in with a bunch of random people I've known from the past. I burrow us out and save everybody. At some point I fall in love with some girl that was part of our group who I knew but I couldn't tell you exactly who she is.

We are now at the hospital recovering and we continue our love affair but her dad who is Japanese doesn't want us to be together so it becomes a bit of a Romeo and Juliet thing. I sneak into her hospital room and we have amazing sex because we know that we're not going to see each other for a while.

Then I'm about to receive an award for saving everybody which I'm sure will change her father's mind but then I'm disappointed to find I've woken up. I spend the next 30-40mins trying to go back to sleep so I can win that damn award and get my girl but to no avail. Oh well, at least I got laid. I'd like to think she's out there somewhere waiting in the waking world for me. I just have to find her or maybe she's already here🤔

Last edited: