thegreenhand

Administrator
Staff member

‘Green way of life’: Thailand sees cannabis boom after law change

Vijitra Duangdee
Al Jazeera English
11 Jul 2022

Excerpt:
Bangkok/Pattaya, Thailand – Mada, 21, works at a weed dispensary in eastern Thailand, her boyfriend grows cannabis plants at home, and several of her friends sell bongs, pipes and buds in pop-up stalls and bars.

Thailand has gone “baa her”, or crazy, for cannabis since the plant was effectively decriminalised last month.

New supply chains are rapidly sprouting for products based on cannabis and its derivatives, from cannabis leaves used in sriracha hot sauce and gummy bears infused with terpenes – the compounds that give cannabis its taste and smell – to hemp teas and pre-rolled joints.

“My age group ‘Gen Z’ don’t really drink alcohol but we do smoke weed,” Mada told Al Jazeera, sitting slightly bleary-eyed behind a counter at a hastily assembled dispensary in Pattaya.

thats to be expected :)

there going to make a killing out of us ozzies were there 365 days a year anyway to hit there chicks up and now we can get stoned too so its got to be one of there best

tourism ideas they have had for a very long time.

as the world gets shitter we get more legalisation I often wonder if it is really for our rights and freedoms and not about making so that the underdog can not syndicate and make

a place in life.

its costing up to $14 a lettuce here and if there is no market in drugs well then many are stuck in poverty.

there was once a BEE who traveled to oz in search of the dollar as his home had none to offer.

in time there wont even be one here :(.

hence my going back to school :)> .